post #91 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 02:45 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric242340 View Post
Dont you think a shot to the legs and bring em down would have the same effect? Do we have to go gun crazy and start killing thieves?
this was a terrified OLD MAN. In the heat of the moment we can't speculate on the man's aim. he only had seconds to react and for all we know he used buckshot, and buckshot scatters outward, so he could've aimed at their legs and still hit them in the back.

Quote:
They did not commit rape nor murder so why kill them? I think you are a little over the top on this one. Behaviour like this will bring a stronger more intelligent piece of shit onto the street, and they will be armed and ready to kill. Your thinking is wrong, we must protect ourselves YES, but the punishment must meet the crime level.
Put yourself in his shoes. He walks outside and tells them to "freeze...don't move or I'll shoot". at that point they saw him, so he was a witness after that. Even if he didn't shoot, they could've easily come back that night and killed everybody in his house including him. he did the right thing.

For all we know, those criminals cased the whole street prior to this burglary and were planning to come back and burglarize other houses. not to mention they were ILLEGAL immigrants with no ID's that could have easily slipped back into Colombia via Mexico

Far too long have citizens sat by and watch horrible things happen to other people(lady dies in hospital lobby). it's about time communities started to stand up and make a statement to these criminals "NOT HERE!"

WAY 2 GO JOE!

Quote:
Otherwise why have laws at all. Lets go back to the days of the wild west
Now you're just being ridiculous.

Last edited by benz rider; 07-03-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
this was a terrified OLD MAN. In the heat of the moment we can't speculate on the man's aim. he only had seconds to react and for all we know he used buckshot, and buckshot scatters outward, so he could've aimed at their legs and still hit them in the back.
Who the hell are you referring to? If you're referring to Joe Horn, you may want to revisit the story in the opening post (sorry, here we go with that reading thing again). It sounds as if he shot 'em, then ordered 'em to halt, as Texas tradition would require.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #93 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 03:39 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Who the hell are you referring to? If you're referring to Joe Horn, you may want to revisit the story in the opening post (sorry, here we go with that reading thing again). It sounds as if he shot 'em, then ordered 'em to halt, as Texas tradition would require.
If you listen to AUDIO...he clearly cocked his gun and told them to halt BEFORE HE SHOT.
post #94 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Benz Rider, your clearly forgetting that he didn't have to go outside. Your forgetting that he called the cops of whom where on their way. I would love to know what this guy Blood Alci level where at the time of the shooting. I would love to know more of his life style. I am not saying him taking action was wrong, that can be applauded, I'm saying he took it was too far. SHOOTING SOME ONE IN THE BACK? Over cash and jewelry that isn't even yours?????? Thats bullshit. And who gives a rat ass if they where immigrants, they where thieves period, who deserved the hands of law not the hands of some vigilante.

Interesting enough you may find this link suitable for this thread Vigilante - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Benz Rider you are totally ignoring the facts of the case in order to support your own beliefs. Stick to the facts in the case, understand law and do process then generate an opinion.

Also consider this, here in S.D. Cali a man is awaiting trial for Punching a several men in the face. One of those men who got punched died, and the prosecutors here are going for blood. This was one man against 4 other people and he is a murder? This guy clearly MURDERS two men and is given a Purple Heart, Budweiser and pat on the back by Benz Rider

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

Last edited by slybydesign; 07-03-2008 at 03:51 PM.
post #95 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Scared old man

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #96 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 03:54 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
benz rider sees this as two less wetbacks that's all!
If the two killed were whities he would be singing a different tune. He may support shooting but it will be for real self defense and front shots, you know the "manly" thing to do.
post #97 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 04:02 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Benz Rider, your clearly forgetting that he didn't have to go outside. Your forgetting that he called the cops of whom where on their way. I would love to know what this guy Blood Alci level where at the time of the shooting. I would love to know more of his life style. I am not saying him taking action was wrong, that can be applauded, I'm saying he took it was too far. SHOOTING SOME ONE IN THE BACK? Over cash and jewelry that isn't even yours?????? Thats bullshit. And who gives a rat ass if they where immigrants, they where thieves period, who deserved the hands of law not the hands of some vigilante.

Interesting enough you may find this link suitable for this thread Vigilante - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Benz Rider you are totally ignoring the facts of the case in order to support your own beliefs. Stick to the facts in the case, understand law and do process then generate an opinion.

Also consider this, here in S.D. Cali a man is awaiting trial for Punching a several men in the face. One of those men who got punched died, and the prosecutors here are going for blood. This was one man against 4 other people and he is a murder? This guy clearly MURDERS two men and is given a Purple Heart, Budweiser and pat on the back by Benz Rider

So are you telling me that if your neighrs house was getting ransacked, the only thing you would do is call the police and hide behind the curtains?

Cops are quick to stop you for traffic ticketts but are waaay slow when it comse to responding to a domestic disturbance. don't know why. but I do know, that those criminals would have been long gone by the time they got there.

He told them clearly "STOP..OR I'LL SHOOT". these guys were theives not Jehovah's witness kncking on his neighbors door. what Joe did is in line with being a good neighborhood watchman.

You're quick to jump to the defense of these theives, but you gotta ask yourself. how bold were they to burglarize a house in broad daylight, take stuff, see somebody trying to stop them WITH a shotgun and STILL try to get away.

I say Joe save his other neighbors AND his own house from future burglaries for a good long while. You can't blame them for being a tightknit community. they were just not having all this crime shit. face it man.

this ugy Joe is ELDERLY. not 20's-30's. he wanted to help his community and if you ask me, he did just that.

those criminals got what they deservve and saved me some tax dollars for housing them too.

THANKS JOE!!
post #98 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 04:05 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
benz rider sees this as two less wetbacks that's all!
If the two killed were whities he would be singing a different tune. He may support shooting but it will be for real self defense and front shots, you know the "manly" thing to do.

You got me pegged all wrong, faggot. I don't care what color they were. they fucked up and got fucked up, period.

race has no bearing on raw justice.
post #99 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 04:07 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
You got me pegged all wrong, faggot. I don't care what color they were. they fucked up and got fucked up, period.

race has no bearing on raw justice.
I got you pegged you racist queer
post #100 of 111 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 04:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Also Benzrider and any other persons who support this guys actions. Whats your opinion on a true story.

In the late 1990's a 16 year old girl was about to be raped behind a hand ball court. A man and his friend saw her being grabbed and molested and ran to here defense. The attacker was a 34 year old man. The attacker stood over 6' and over 180 pounds, easily over powering the two kids trying to help. One of the kids helping pulled out a blade and cut the guys throat. The attacker bled to death leaving the park. This kid did 7 years in jail saving a 16 year old girl from being brutally raped by a 34 year old man. What you think? This kid gets 7 years, this guy Joe gets shit.......Rape Case vs Jewelry and Cash.......hhhmmmmm

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in