Why is Nelson Mandela always laughing..? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
Outstanding Contributor
 
keyhole's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CLK 240 Coupe
Location: Norfolk. UK
Posts: 10,457
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Why is Nelson Mandela always laughing..?

Is it because he literally got away with murder?

Here's something I picked up doing some research on his history:

1) Concerning Mandela's jail sentence. The crimes he committed were shamelessly criminal, and included no heroic acts. In fact, it is still a mystery why Percy Yutar (the then state attorney) did not file for murder, but manslaughter instead.
Based on the facts it is commonly agreed by legal scholars that Mandela would have been hanged if Yutar filed for murder. You can easily get access to the case and you will find facts that the media, for whatever reason, prefer to ignore.

2) They often show Mandela's cell on Robben Island. That is not where he spent most of his time. He later lived in a house under so-called "arrest". It was comfortable if not luxurious, and most people work every day of their lives for the privilege to live in something not nearly as good as that. Why do they never show photographs of that?

3) What is really mind-boggling is the fact that while he was in the "house jail" he had free access, on account of the S.A. tax-payers, to telephone, fax and other communicating facilities to organize the ANC. That is why he was still the leader when he was "released".

4) You already know of the terrible deeds he ordered for his own people who disappointed him. He has many murders of his own on his hands.

5) He was supposedly in "jail" for 20 or more years. One would expect that he had a negligible income in that time. Yet when he and his wife were divorced about 4 years after his "release" he had to pay her millions in settlement. Where did these millions come from? Who else could earn millions in 4 years from a salaried job after taxes? Obviously something is seriously wrong. You find out where all that money came from and you will discover a lot about Mandela that the press never report.

6) Once he left "jail" (the house the government provided) he moved into a very luxurious home in one of the richest suburbs of Johannesburg. However, he kept a little four-room house in Soweto and pretended to live there. That is where he would interview reporters and where photographs were taken. What a liar and bigot. I cannot believe that the press did not know this. It simply played along to sell this falsehood of a hero and martyr. These are six leads that anyone from S.A. should be able to confirm easily with documentary proof. Mandela is a murderer and a liar. He only lived in "poverty" when it suited him. Just ask where he is presently living. There are very few Whites or other people that can, after a lifetime of working, afford the house he is living in now. Nonetheless, for some reason, I have no reason why, the media are ignoring all of this and misrepresent the actual situation.

- Report sent by South African historical expert living in the United States.
keyhole is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:14 AM
slightly creased
 
420 SE's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Vehicle: 1988 420 SE; 2015 ML 400
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, AUS & Doha, Qatar
Posts: 16,177
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
And your point is???

Apartheid is good, bring it on.... keep those darkies out of of power yeah...

You, sir, are a dolt....

Ross

OzBenz

beware of fundamentalists

420 SE is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 05:49 AM
Outstanding Contributor
 
eric242340's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Location: The wild west of the Far East
Posts: 52,170
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 SE View Post
And your point is???

Apartheid is good, bring it on.... keep those darkies out of of power yeah...

You, sir, are a dolt....
Plus one, does he want SA to turn the clock back?

ERIC.

___________________________________________
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one."
- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
eric242340 is online now  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 07:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Punjabi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Location: In Virtual Reality
Posts: 3,256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heh, heh.......keyhole....Asshole! heh, heh......no difference in the actual discharge! heh, heh.........
Punjabi is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Outstanding Contributor
 
keyhole's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CLK 240 Coupe
Location: Norfolk. UK
Posts: 10,457
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Does it make uncomfortable reading to discover that this now gentle old man was once a terrorist?

As far as I could see there was nothing about apartheid in the report, but Punjabi should be an expert on segregation by caste...
keyhole is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:33 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyhole View Post
Does it make uncomfortable reading to discover that this now gentle old man was once a terrorist?

As far as I could see there was nothing about apartheid in the report, but Punjabi should be an expert on segregation by caste...
Was Washington a terrorist?
DP is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:47 AM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Location: Lancaster, Kentucky
Posts: 8,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Why is Nelson Mandela always laughing..?

because he is one of the few people that understand my weird since of humor.
the clk man is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Outstanding Contributor
 
keyhole's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2004 CLK 240 Coupe
Location: Norfolk. UK
Posts: 10,457
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Was Washington a terrorist?
Initially a military man, I believe. Urban guerillas are not the same.
keyhole is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyhole View Post
Initially a military man, I believe. Urban guerillas are not the same.
Then look to Henry Knox [citizen soldier and first Secretary of War] or John Paul Jones who might fall in today's definition of terrorist, or urban guerrillas, had their been "urban" in 18th Century America.

Neither were initially military men. Knox a bookseller and Jones a merchant marine.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 12:54 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyhole View Post
Initially a military man, I believe. Urban guerillas are not the same.
oh< so what does that say about the Iraqis fighting our occupation? Are they urban guerrillas or maybe that does not count since they wear towels over their heads instead of fashionable capes and fancy uniforms
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Laughing at god. Corkscrew Off-Topic 81 05-16-2007 06:03 AM
    Traffic enforcement cops laughing at you cascade Off-Topic 10 02-17-2007 01:13 PM
    "Laughing Gas" AKA: Nitrous Oxide demoore17 W124 E,CE,D,TD Class 5 07-09-2005 01:19 PM
    hahaha, Norb those are very funny pictures. im laughing hella hard hahaahaha RaVER R170 SLK-Class 2 06-25-2001 06:07 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome