Dobson vs Obama -- you can't make this stuff up! - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Ernie, that's the 3rd rail. You may not criticize Barak Hussein Obama.

Beware the Jabberwocky!
It is amazing how you are always the first one to defend right wing stupidity.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:04 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
[QUOTE=FeelTheLove;2949903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Miller View Post

Tell me, where is the proof Obama is a muslim extremist, you rumor-mongering urban legend eating moron?
Proof? Who needs proof when the rumor fits so nicely into that fear filled emptiness in his gut? This sounds like a Jaybaugh recruit. Or rerun. You can't object overtly just because he is a Black American, so you latch on to equally offensive, fabricated bullshit about the man you hope can cover over the fear of having a Black American as President of the United States. Pitiful. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
[QUOTE=JimSmith;2949918]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post

Proof? Who needs proof when the rumor fits so nicely into that fear filled emptiness in his gut? This sounds like a Jaybaugh recruit. Or rerun. You can't object overtly just because he is a Black American, so you latch on to equally offensive, fabricated bullshit about the man you hope can cover over the fear of having a Black American as President of the United States. Pitiful. Jim
Probably the "Destroyer" guy recloned into his actual right wing hateful self, after his exposure as a posuer.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:30 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
[QUOTE=Ernie Miller;2949932]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post



Seems to me boy you were the first to bring up Obama's color, are you a racist or just trying to color me one? Either way it seems you should do some self introspection before posting again on these kinds of things.
You obviously don't care enough to find out whether any of your perceptions are true about Obama, so it is not surprising you are too shallow to be honest about your willingness to believe anything and everything you encounter about how he is a Muslim (you apparently disregard the fact that America was founded on the concept of religious freedom and won't bother to expend the effort to understand your irrational fear of Muslims, or your willingness to encourage others to join you in that fear and join some movement to collect them an hold them in camps....to save America... also a concept you apparently don't understand). Hearing, and repeating blatant untruths because it reinforces your fear of Obama can be a number of things, none too healthy, but it smacks of the same bullshit as being against him if all other measures were the same as McCain, because he didn't wear a lapel pin. Basing your assessment on a lie about Obama, and being too small to even try to find out if the lie has any basis, is, well, in all likelihood because you don't feel you can make a case against him because he is Black. Which would blatantly be racist. So you hold up this other, unsubstantiated bullshit to hide behind. So, make your point against Obama based on evaluating his political agenda, his initiatives and proposals, not with utterly untruthful bullshit. You sound like a soap opera cunt spreading bullshit about a rival. Make that a racist soap opera cunt. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Congratulations! You got the Fanatic & the Jabberwocky!

It's like watching a topwater bass plug splashing across the surface of a placid pond. You know the eruption is coming ....

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Botnst is offline  
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:34 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Miller View Post
I am a destroyer alright boy, I hope to destroy Obam's chances of winning in November, he must not be allowed to drag this country down the road to damnation.
Why? What is your basis for hating him? Try to be honest. It is because he is Black, isn't it? Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Congratulations! You got the Fanatic & the Jabberwocky!

It's like watching a topwater bass plug splashing across the surface of a placid pond. You know the eruption is coming ....
And the rest of us got The Nazi.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Miller View Post
Jim Smith? Ha, bet that even your real name, you hide behind it like you do your own lies about me being a racist when it was clearly you bringing up the color issue first, you are a sick sick man, may God show you the way to a real life and purpose in life.
Obama is so obviously Black his color cannot be honestly or artificially disregarded or set aside. It should not be an issue in and of itself. When even mildly trained racists see their case against a Black man won't stick if it is based solely on his being Black, even the least intelligent of them will seek other, often equally specious, arguments to hold up to make their case.

What most of the racists, especially the less intelligent ones don't see is that when you repeat blatant lies and make your case against Obama with appeals to the same side of Americans where racism and racism's "logic" lies, well, the attempt to hide the racist hatred that is behind the faux racism just doesn't fly.

Religious prejudice and racial hatred come from the same shit hole in humans, and anyone who tries to paint "Muslim" on a Black American with the motive to, and I quote your words here, "hope to destroy Obam's chances of winning in November, he must not be allowed to drag this country down the road to damnation" is seeking to appeal to the emotions in that shit hole with the intent to incite those emotions to override their human capabilities for reason and logical thinking. It is fear mongering.

So, all that has been asked of you is to make your case with facts and logic and reason. Not by repeating bullshit that has been proven untruthful time and time again. If that is not in the cards for you, you should take a good look in the mirror. Either accept you are a racist or do something to prove otherwise. Until then, cheap, intellectually barren, regurgitating of untruthful lies in your zeal to destroy Obama's chances to become President will be viewed as the acts of a blatant racist asshole.

Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie Miller View Post
I never said I hate him, I said he was not fit to be the President of this great country, all you do is put words in my mouth and never said you are the racist here
Your words:

"I hope to destroy Obam's chances of winning in November, he must not be allowed to drag this country down the road to damnation."

Sure seems to have a message of hate. Your word selection gave you away. The second time around you did a better job of hiding your true feelings, but it is too late. We got the message and there is no denying your wish to "destroy" Obama now. Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 08:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
The Nazi and The Racist, what a team.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    obama and....??? theboss Off-Topic 24 06-09-2008 04:49 PM
    The Obama We Don't Know Jayhawk Off-Topic 16 06-05-2008 01:02 PM
    Go Obama...GO! Punjabi Off-Topic 13 06-04-2008 02:14 PM
    Could obama be the ANTICHRIST? the clk man Off-Topic 48 05-17-2008 10:02 AM
    MB stuff, mentions most MB models. Some funny stuff too... Arnee R170 SLK-Class 1 04-05-2001 03:25 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome