Oh No Was I bad or What? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2k SlK230 / 2KSlk320 / 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 95 Land Rover D90 (done) Now looking for a series IIA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Oh No Was I bad or What?

Ha ha! I was going thru some stuff (mostly junk) that my Grandmother had saved when I found some letters from my mom to her.....

Yeah some of them were really like boring blah blah how are you doing type things..
However there was thing one where my mother was giving her mother some grief about Me!!!

Well some of it was about me and most of it about my grandfather who was a real joker who loved to pull pranks that would cause uproar then he would sit back and chuckle about the reactions his action caused..... like the time he duct taped a dildo on the Nittany Lion at Penn state to the time he offered a free Picher of beer to any woman that walked in his bar topless....

I was forbiden to go near Gramps bar for a long time after that so I had to sneak there always hoping for so topless babe to show up ..... well none ever did that I ever got to see....

Anyways what this is about is the letter to Gramma was for her to tell Grampa to clean up his act around me! Noooo! come on! I was 13 and in need of lesson about the real world!

What I found in the letter was this.......... The Land O Lake Lady Shows her tits!

Yup this was something Gramp showed me how to make back then and it was so damn much fun to show the other kids in school because "I knew" oh whatever!

Anyways here is the one that Mom found and sent to Gramma to have her Yell at Grampa about...... Well Gramma knew better after all she been with Grampa for how long and she already knew that he would never change and he never did....I know mom knew that too but she needed to vent so......

Land O lake Lady Shows the "Tits"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0006.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	183637   Click image for larger version

Name:	scan0007.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	154.6 KB
ID:	183638  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:09 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Grandpa was kicked out of high school for ridin' a horse through the main high school hall.
Dad was temporarily tossed out of high school for throwin' firecrackers from the balcony in the cafeteria.
I was chased down the street for parking my turbo trans am in the teacher's parking lot. No catch. I was under the radar and had a Fleetwood to drive in case. I preferred the Fleetwood.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2k SlK230 / 2KSlk320 / 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 95 Land Rover D90 (done) Now looking for a series IIA
(Thread Starter)
Ha ha! thats good! Shane I got in trouble in junior high with a friend for taking all the light bulbs (good ole incandescent bulbs) out of a very long hallway and putting theses little flasher buttons under them.... 1 hour before a School Play in the evening where Public was invited to it.

All down the hallway the lights were flashing on and off if was just fucking funny........ They never were really able to pin the blame on me and my friend but really I know they knew we did it but just could not prove it.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:23 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBLR View Post
Ha ha! thats good! Shane I got in trouble in junior high with a friend for taking all the light bulbs (good ole incandescent bulbs) out of a very long hallway and putting theses little flasher buttons under them.... 1 hour before a School Play in the evening where Public was invited to it.

All down the hallway the lights were flashing on and off if was just fucking funny........ They never were really able to pin the blame on me and my friend but really I know they knew we did it but just could not prove it.
C how U R? That is nifty. Nothing like getting away with silly shit. I once had a cop go into a tirade about street racing one night for, like 5 minutes straight. When he was about done I interrupted from my seat in the red Formula 350 and asked if he was OK or if he might need to see a shrink or something. He didn't really care for that response. His partner stifled a convulsive laugh.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Oh yeah had an incident along the same line of "dumb Cop" ......

I was with 3 friends out for a ride in one of the guys car when he got a flat tire.... So U know its like you certainly don't pick the area or time to have a flat.....

So We all pitched in to help change the flat tire and we were just finishing up the deal when an Cop (Sheriff) pulls up and put on his freaking Lights... Now we were all 17 and 18 Year olds so that ment we were trouble makers I guess.

Well long story short this Pig searched the car Searched up and told us ok guys just tell me where it is lets get this over with and be done with it... (looking for drugs why the mutter fuker) Well on and on this went we just told him "don't know what you are talking about" and madder and madder he would get..... Well up pulled another Sheriff..... he got out and listened to the 1st piggy's story and stood back let the 1st piggy go at it with us some more.

Well The first piggy was really mad by now cause he could not find anything and we were not telling (shit had nothing to tell anyways) when he made a comment to me (being the youngest of the 4) "Well you know I am working overtime on this" I Said the First thing that came to mind in reply and got my ass kicked for it but it was worth it............ I replied back " So Work all you you Fucking Asshole and Make Lots of Money" ....

I got to see what the paint job of a Monroe County Sheriff Car looked like up close real fast after that.......... But then I heard some heh heh from piggy number 2 telling piggy number one "let them go none of them have any records and were walking a thin line with this"

We were told get the f out of there and if we were ever seen doing anything wrong we were done.....

Ok Sherriff Bruce Mumbey Of Ontario County from the Canandaigua Station you were really a fucking dumb ass..... You Missed 3 film containers filled with "Items of Interest" (not mine however one of the 4 did have) theses were like in plain sight next to the front tires of YOUR Pig Car you dip shit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in