post #31 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 09:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
The real difference between Destroyer and Jaybaugh is Destroyer likely only talks about screwing Black women - a little less committed to the scam, and a little more fearful of Blacks. Jim
I really DO have black relatives. Not blood relatives but my cousin is married to a black woman and I hold her in high regards. I have spent many a holiday with them and her family. I have black friends too but please dont tell them I'm racist cause they dont suspect a thing . Why cant you handle the fact that I just dont like Obama?. You think its because he's black?. I am against racists, black or white or anything in between. I believe Obama and his cunt wife are racists and that is reason #100 why I dont want him in office. I also believe that he would not be a good President. His voting record in the senate is pathetic, his lack of organizational skills (by his own admittance) is pathetic, the people he CHOSE to surround himself with his whole life are shady at best and I dont think we need another former(?) drug user in office. Is it not fact that blacks make up roughly 15% of our population and that there is a disproportionate amount of that population in our prison system?. Is it racist to point that out even if its fact?. I dont understand why every criticism made about Obama instantly means racism.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
I dont understand why every criticism made about Obama instantly means racism.
It doesn't. But it is racist to suggest that you hope you don't live long enough to see a nigger president. You know what else is racist? To be obsessed with race in general. I'm sure you find it quite odd that I simply see both John McCain and Barack Obama as men, as opposed to the cracker and the spear chucker. I know you still won't get it. I assume that if you had the capacity to step back and see some of your racist rants for what they are, you would not continue to post them.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #33 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 11:39 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
I really DO have black relatives. Not blood relatives but my cousin is married to a black woman and I hold her in high regards. I have spent many a holiday with them and her family. I have black friends too but please dont tell them I'm racist cause they dont suspect a thing . Why cant you handle the fact that I just dont like Obama?. You think its because he's black?. I am against racists, black or white or anything in between. I believe Obama and his cunt wife are racists and that is reason #100 why I dont want him in office. I also believe that he would not be a good President. His voting record in the senate is pathetic, his lack of organizational skills (by his own admittance) is pathetic, the people he CHOSE to surround himself with his whole life are shady at best and I dont think we need another former(?) drug user in office. Is it not fact that blacks make up roughly 15% of our population and that there is a disproportionate amount of that population in our prison system?. Is it racist to point that out even if its fact?. I dont understand why every criticism made about Obama instantly means racism.

In the past here I have been accused by some to be a racist only because they did not get my sense of humor (and I don't use those silly little emotion face thingies), how could anyone accuse me of being a racist considering who I married, where I made my home and even what brand of kidney I am carrying around now? Of course I cannot win as I have as well been accused here of being anti-American for following the law and not living or even visiting the States in many many years.

As for your personal situation I am sure your cousin's wife is a fine woman but please for all of us to make sure she has no anti-white tattoos or the ever telling needle tracks of a typical black post a semi or fully nude pic.

As for your assessment of Obama and his nappy-headed ho, He is the sensible level headed one and she is the intelligent but pissed off one and she probably has every right to be. I commend her for always speaking her mind even if it was taken out of context, I commend him for marrying one so feisty and a driven achiever, he could have done a lot worse. She is not a racist she just feels she has not been given a fair chance but hey a lot feel that way be them black, white, Asian, Middle Easterner ect ect, that's life.

As for the people Obama has chosen to surround himself with as he made his way in life, I commend him for the diversity of the people and his willingness to listen to all views instead of being holed up in a cigar smoke filled back room playing "Let's make a deal". Hearing and debating all views as he has done in life has made him a better diversified and more knowledgeable person. As fro not wanting another former drug user in office, as I remember you have openly supported Billary in the past. And Bill has admitted he smoked the evil weed and I would suspect he has snorted the odd line now and then but probably never admitted to this (on the advice of Hillary). SO do you actually believe innocent Hilliary was sitting there all wide eyed as Bill leaned back and smoked a joint? I would think she was the aggressor and she was chopping and cutting lines as he inhaling but if you continue to believe she is a sweet little innocent 60 yr old then you are more naive than what you accuse Obama in being.

The ratio of Blacks in prison as opposed to the overall population of the US is a sad fact of life and even Obama has spoken out to the black community (males especially) telling them to get their shit together and raise their kids properly for the future of the nation, we can all only hope that some in the Black community will take the initiative to follow in the foot steps of Barack Obama and try and make this a better US and a better world for all of us. There, that is the serious post for this 30 days............
post #34 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Is it not fact that blacks make up roughly 15% of our population and that there is a disproportionate amount of that population in our prison system?. Is it racist to point that out even if its fact?. I dont understand why every criticism made about Obama instantly means racism.
^ Blatant racist rant alert.

To answer your question, it is not "racist to point that out even if it's fact". It is racist to point that out in the context of criticizing Sen. Obama.

Get it?

Didn't think so.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #35 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 11:49 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Who is this Obama character?
post #36 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 11:56 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Who is this Obama character?

Your worst nightmare, the repubs say he drinks a glass of a gay man's blood for breakfast, McCain is considering him as his VP choice........
post #37 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 01:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
I'm sure you find it quite odd that I simply see both John McCain and Barack Obama as men, as opposed to the cracker and the spear chucker.
The hell you do!. If I say anything about Obama, you go off on a racist rampage. If I say he's unfit to be President OR that HE is racist, you call me a racist. You and the Obama supporters bring up race more than anyone.
post #38 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 01:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
^ Blatant racist rant alert.

To answer your question, it is not "racist to point that out even if it's fact". It is racist to point that out in the context of criticizing Sen. Obama.

Get it?

Didn't think so.
You really need to learn how to read. Those percentages were not part of criticizing Obama. They were to show the percentages of the black votes he will be getting. Which is like 95% of all black votes, aside from the ones in prison.
post #39 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 01:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
The hell you do!. If I say anything about Obama, you go off on a racist rampage. If I say he's unfit to be President OR that HE is racist, you call me a racist. You and the Obama supporters bring up race more than anyone.
Because the context of your criticism always involves Obama's race. Not his policies, his race. Which makes you a racist. Just because you don't think you are doesn't make that the truth. Leave his wife and the other trivial bullshit aside, and focus on his policies and his agenda. Not the ones you imagine in your fear of the Black man, the ones he has stated are his policies and form his agenda. Jim
post #40 of 88 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 02:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
You really need to learn how to read. Those percentages were not part of criticizing Obama. They were to show the percentages of the black votes he will be getting. Which is like 95% of all black votes, aside from the ones in prison.
So, are you saying only 5 percent of the black voters are Republican? I find that hard to believe. Not all are voting for color but are voting on the issues. Black or white.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in