The M.Obama tape just may exist - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, Obama has already been castigated for being a member of a church and donating money to said church for 20 some years, by a bunch who seems to wear Jesus' skin as a shield against reason.

fuck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1976 450 SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
Are you sure you are still considering Obama?.
I think so,, what do we have to lose? I'm tellin ya ,its gonna be entertaining. We can bitch about everything he does, and lately bitching seems to make me feel better! So put the half breed fucker in there, and watch him sweat.
post #33 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Their common thread, both shared the same views and both are lanky. Together they found Wright and the church in order to surround themselves with more people that see things their way. The racist way.
I need to apologize. All along I have thought you were chanting this mindless jihad against Obama because he was black. I was wrong.

It's because you are short isn't it. You fear him because he and his wife are tall and lanky. Lanky prejudice, while rare is at least easier to deal with. As an example, since it is not racism you can hang with Gary Coleman or Emmanuel Lewis. Hervé Villechaize would also have been an option but he died some time ago and he is not really black, just "not white".

Now about this tape. Is she talking about Whitey or Wilt? It could be Wilt. The dude was like 7'20".

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #34 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I remain baffled by the appearance that Destroyer still thinks we're unclear about the fact he's not voting for Obama.

When you consider how certain we are on this point, and that he almost certainly will not be changing his mind no matter what anyone else says, his continued ranting and raving on the subject of Obama borders on the lunatic.

After all, it goes without saying that the more ardent one is in their arguments against another's beliefs, the more entrenched that party becomes in them. His incessant diatribes serve only to galvanize those who might have been only leaning toward Obama previously.

Meanwhile, those who were already committed "anyone but blackie" movement operatives are unaffected by the discussions...their soft-mindedness and absolute incapacity for objective analysis serves to allow moronic arguments to take deeper root, evidencing themselves by being parroted over and over again - absent of even the faintest genuine understanding. We've seen and heard them. Over and over.

"His pastor was a racist!"

"His middle name is Hussein!"

"Nobody knows what he stands for!"

"He's a muslim!"

The only people who really *believe* any of that shit anymore, are the mullet-wearing, shirtless, toothless, mouth-breathing assholes who drive rusted out pickup trucks complete with confederate flag stickers and gun racks. This is all they have; absolute nonsense, at best, based on only the most microscopic, twisted granule of truth.

Hear this, Destroyer and those like him - you are cowards. You're actually far worse than that, but I'm overwhelmed by the number of adjectives that compete for space at the tip of my tongue when trying to describe the cowardice you exhibit.

You're afraid of a black man you've never met, who poses no real threat to you or your family, who you choose to misunderstand on purpose; all as a surrogate for admitting you hate him. You *hate* him. You hate that other people, especially whites, don't hate him as much as you do. You're grasping for any straw you can use to construct a comfortable place to hide your unabashed hatred, and the proof is everywhere in your posts, you fucking cunts.

Next time you decide to start complaining about America, find a mirror and tell it to the person looking back at you. YOU are what's wrong with the country. Nobody's going to fix that, but you.

Last edited by Qubes; 06-08-2008 at 07:57 PM.
post #35 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
I remain baffled by the appearance that Destroyer still thinks we're unclear about the fact he's not voting for Obama.

When you consider how certain we are on this point, and that he almost certainly will not be changing his mind no matter what anyone else says, his continued ranting and raving on the subject of Obama borders on the lunatic.

After all, it goes without saying that the more ardent one is in their arguments against another's beliefs, the more entrenched that party becomes in them. His incessant diatribes serve only to galvanize those who might have been only leaning toward Obama previously.

Meanwhile, those who were already committed "anyone but blackie" movement operatives are unaffected by the discussions...their soft-mindedness and absolute incapacity for objective analysis serves to allow moronic arguments to take deeper root, evidencing themselves by being parroted over and over again - absent of even the faintest genuine understanding. We've seen and heard them. Over and over.

"His pastor was a racist!"

"His middle name is Hussein!"

"Nobody knows what he stands for!"

"He's a muslim!"

The only people who really *believe* any of that shit anymore, are the mullet-wearing, shirtless, toothless, mouth-breathing assholes who drive rusted out pickup trucks complete with confederate flag stickers and gun racks. This is all they have; absolute nonsense, at best, based on only the most microscopic, twisted granule of truth.

Hear this, Destroyer and those like him - you are cowards. You're actually far worse than that, but I'm overwhelmed by the number of adjectives that compete for space at the tip of my tongue when trying to describe the cowardice you exhibit.

You're afraid of a black man you've never met, who poses no real threat to you or your family, who you choose to misunderstand on purpose; all as a surrogate for admitting you hate him. You *hate* him. You hate that other people, especially whites, don't hate him as much as you do. You're grasping for any straw you can use to construct a comfortable place to hide your unabashed hatred, and the proof is everywhere in your posts, you fucking cunts.

Next time you decide to start complaining about America, find a mirror and tell it to them. YOU are what's wrong with the country. Nobody's going to fix that, but you.

What's the difference between an elitist and a Jesus freak?
post #36 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 07:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Now McBear, I know you're not so naive as to suppose your particulars are common. If they were then all police work would grind to a halt and "We Are the World" would be the international anthem.

Most people self-select to be with people with whom they believe they share the most in common. When we look at a city street or in the airport it LOOKS like a cosmopolitan population. But most neighborhoods are not mixed, though some are. Most people live, marry and associate with people in their own race and socioeconomic stratum. Is that an "-ism" problem? I don't think so until they act on it by say, red-lining and so forth.

It's a fact of our adaption to family/clan/tribe. Western society seems intent on undermining that connectedness in the name of equality. This we call "the rule of law". It's a wonderful experiment whose outcome is still unclear.

B
That sounds strangely like that "comfort zone" concept in the third video at the beginning of the thread.

YouTube - Michelle Obama- "That's America"

And I agree. Most people do tend to cluster around those who are like minded and within their peer group.

So the real question is, does a person's minister, even one they have had for 20 years, represent their normal peer group or the tangential periphery? Much like my weird little group that has a very fanatical evangelist who lives to shut down abortion clinics and tell others what to do all the while trying to score on every woman in his congregation. Is he my in my peer group that forms my core opinions or is he tangential?

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #37 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 08:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1976 450 SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ok ,Please give us the definition of yourself, I really want to know.
post #38 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 08:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler View Post
What's the difference between an elitist and a Jesus freak?
Material of the pants suit. The elitist would wear a cotton/wool blend or a summer silk. The Jesus Freak would go with the wrinkle-free K-Mart/Macy's Polyester or Cotton/Poly blend. It goes better with the helmet hair and associated hairspray.

However, incase of fire, the Jesus Freak hairspray/polyester ensemble would go up like a Roman candle. Entertaining and sad at the same time.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #39 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 08:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post

However, incase of fire, the Jesus Freak hairspray/polyester ensemble would go up like a Roman candle. Entertaining and sad at the same time.

Biblical.....
post #40 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 08:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
So the chances of Michelle Obama chanting remarks that sound remarkably like something her Reverend would speak in a church where such talk is the norm and perfectly acceptible while sitting next Farrukhan is as far fetched to you as Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and the Great Pumkin?. Who is being naiive?.

Here's how its gonna play out. The tape will surface and it'll be the talk of the town. A day later, maybe two, one of two things will happen:

1. Obama will denounce and divorce his wife and claim he had no idea.
2. Michelle will join Barrack in a speach expalining that she just got caught up in the moment and that she didn't mean it and more bullshit like that.

I know Obama is a good bullshitter and can BS his way out of anything thrown at him thus far. This he wont be able to bullshit his way out of and he will be done politically and he will regret the day he ever decided to run for President. He will set the black people back 30 years in time. Him and his cunt wife will then proceed to Coke it up.
Man, you are some kind of "Democrat". Why would anyone give a shit what you say, you phony fuck.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in