LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Yet it wasn't released now, or indeed at any time. If it wasn't a "Republican" who had the tape (tough to imagine only one copy exists if it was for sale on the church's website), they're pretty fucking stupid Democrats, because the race is over at this point.

Wait...you sure that you don't have it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:44 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
Its true, its all heresay. Until we see and hear an actual tape, there is no evidence. I'm just hoping that if there is a tape that its released NOW!. I could care less about an October surprise from the Republicans.
I think it will be much more effective in October...

Don't believe everything you think
post #123 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Its true, its all heresay. Until we see and hear an actual tape, there is no evidence. I'm just hoping that if there is a tape that its released NOW!. I could care less about an October surprise from the Republicans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
I think it will be much more effective in October...
You guys are just funny. It's almost well...IT.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #124 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:01 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And for the McCain supporters, especially those of you who never learned the lesson about Vietnam:

1. Osama Bin Ladin was never in Iraq;
2. There were no Iraqis on any of the four planes;
3. Bush has admitted there were no WoMDs;
4. Powell made his presentation to the UN of the "mobile weapons labs" using paintings. (Gee, what happened to those geosynchronous satellites we had over the country, what happened to the eleven years of tree-top helicopter overflights, etc.) No mobile lab was ever discovered.
5. Rumsfeld (remember him?) said that the War would take "Five days, five weeks, I doubt five months." That was four thousand plus dead Americans ago, and an unknown number (tens of thousands? hundreds of thousands?) of dead innocent Iraq men, women, and children.
6. The "bringing Democracy to Iraq" is a farce;
7. Rice has admitted she was wrong about the Niger yellow-cake, the aluminum "centrifuge tubes", etc.;
8. Cheney is the only member of the White House who still pushes the Saddam-secret-meeting-in-Prague thing even though the CIA and the President of the Czech Republic say it never happened;
9. Most damningly, the Pentagon's own analysis leaked in the Spring of 2007 shows that we create more enemies than we kill by being in Iraq;
10. The Pentagon has an official policy that it's okay to kill 30 innocent people to get one bad guy, which fact is known throughout the Middle East (talk about making enemies);
11. The Pentagon reported that Saddam ended his nuclear program in 1992.
12. Osama Bin Ladin has enjoyed some two thousand five hundred days since 9/11.
13. The Taliban have not been defeated, and in fact control more of Afghanistan than does the "coalition" -- seven years after our war there started.
14. Five years after we started the Iraq War, Bagdad the capital is still not secure, let alone the rest of the country.
15. We had most of the decent people in the world behind us after 9/11. Even Yassir Arafat expressed remorse and denounced the attack (though he was a crocodile).
16. Now we are hated almost everywhere. We have about a billion new enemies in the Islamic world.
17. And would the McBushites like to discuss soft-skinned Hummers, soldiers buying their own body armor, expired rations, Abu Ghraib, Walter Reed Hospital, Halliburton's charging us $16 a gallon for fuel from Kuwait, the missing $9 billion, etc., etc., etc.?

Support for the War is basically a religious stance. Just like support for Vietnam. Some of the same kinds of mistakes, too. For example, The Domino Theory (Let's stop the "enemy" here, because if we don't, it will spread), "pacification" ("We had to destroy the village to save it"), etc. etc.

Two-thirds of the American people oppose the war. This is the primary reason that McCain will lose, in a landslide. (That he's a cranky old fart is lessor reason; I am, after all, a cranky old fart.)

Iraq: It's the oil, stupid.

PS And for those of you who like to say reckless things like "fucking stupid" (gee, I can curse, too), I'd like to point out that my dad fought at Guadalcanal, was a Republican, who changed to Democrat during the Vietnam War. Also for similar reasons -- millions of innocent people being killed because of lies, damn lies, and statistics. This is not a Republican/Democrat thing, it is a moral doing-the-right thing.

1980 300D 235,000 miles automatic, 120-amp Eagle high-output alternator
1978 240D 321,000 miles 4-speed, dual tanks, 120-amp Eagle high-output alternator

Last edited by kiannone; 06-09-2008 at 04:25 PM.
post #125 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
You guys are just funny. It's almost well...IT.
IF you had an OBamashell, when would you release IT for greatest impact?

post #126 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:10 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiannone View Post
... stupid.
You sure are!

post #127 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
IF you had an OBamashell, when would you release IT for greatest impact?
NOW!
post #128 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:12 PM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I think in Obama, the Democrats have managed to put fourth the one presidential candidate, who might cost them the White House.
IMO the fat lady didn't sing yet.
post #129 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 06:18 PM
BenzWorld Member

No. McCain wants to continue the irrational murder in Iraq.

1978 240D 321,000 miles 4-speed, dual tanks, 120-amp Eagle high-output alternator
post #130 of 182 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 06:22 PM
BenzWorld Member

Pathetic immoral Republican attacks

Quote:
Why didn't Hillary dig all this shit up when she had the chance?. We need this tape out now, not in October. The fuse to the stick of dynamite on Obama's back has been lit: Michelle Obama “Whitey” Tape? : Stop The ACLU

Lasst update: Latest info and new thread.

Update 5: My friend MacRanger gets an email from a trusted source that makes him believe the tape does exist. His emailer says it’s being held until Hillary officially drops out.

Update 4: June 3rd, 2008: Bob Beckel says a big shoe, involving Michelle, will drop tomorrow.

Update 3: Million dollar reward for the tape? This is all a rumor, but if you read Michelle’s college thesis on race you will find it is most likely true.

Politico.com received a possibly redacted copy from the Obama campaign recently. The excerpts show that Obama identifies with black militancy, utterly obsessed with race in America and her own blackness. It is a fundamentally racist document, shocking when considering that this scholarship is the product of a presidential candidate’s wife at a great university.

She mourns that she will face “further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.”
Update 2: NRO keeps track of the details and concludes that some kind of tape probably does exist due to left blog spin on transcripts already coming around and a separate transcript being floated around right leaning forums.

There’s another transcript floating around FreeRepublic and elsewhere that would make it hard to believe that this is a mispronunciation of “why’d he.” I have no idea where this alternative transcript comes from, and note that those who are posting it to various conservative chat rooms, etc., give no sense of where they heard it from.

An interesting point about the alternative explanation posted on Booman Tribune. Whoever felt the need to give that clarifying transcript to a liberal blog is, by that action, confirming that the tape exists.
Pure rumor transcript:

Michelle Obama, “Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Why’d he attack Iraq, Why’d he let Katrina happen, Why’d he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us.”
Update: Here’s Larry Johnson’s update. If this plays out to be true, there will be a tape showing Michelle Obama and Farrakhan railing against “Whitey”! Also, a deep relationship between Obama and the Nation of Islam will be revealed. Stay tuned cuz this may not come out till October!

If this is true, Obama is toast. The rumor is that the evil Karl Rove has a copy of a tape showing Michelle Obama railing against “whitey” inside Trinity United Church and that it is being saved as the GOP’s October surprise.

New and dramatic developments. This is a heads up. I’ll post the news Monday morning by 0900 hours. Now I know why people who have seen the videotape say it is stunning. Barack’s headaches are only starting.

YouTube - Michelle Obama's "Whitey Video" A Ticking Time Bomb? | Why Can't Obama Get His Story Straight?

YouTube - OBAMA FINISHED! RACISM BLOW!

YouTube - Michelle Obama- "That's America"
Rove is the guy who ran the campaign to impugn the honor of quad amputee in South Carolina. He is the guy who greenlighted blowing the cover of a CIA agent. Treason. He is trash. Don't celebrate trash.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in