Color my ass, what is your agenda Obama? - Page 6 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Were you not paying attention to the Democratic primaries? Do you honestly believe that more than 18 million Americans voted 'Kingfish for President' as a joke?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Were you not paying attention to the Democratic primaries? Do you honestly believe that more than 18 million Americans voted 'Kingfish for President' as a joke?
You're missing my point. People in America are emotion driven right now. they will agree with ANYBODY that's talking against the war, or anything Bush related.

I remember a time when people referred to Bill Clinton as the "First Black President" for crying out loud. can you imagine the mindfuck he put on people to get that type of distinction? and now his wife Hillary is supposed to be the Devil?...LOL...SHE WAS MARRIED TO THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. How could she become such an evil person in such a short 8 years?..why are people all of sudden so against the Clintons? didn't Black people say at one point that Bill has helped the black community more than any president in history. remember that?
benz rider is offline  
post #53 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:00 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
You won over the Blacks, Most Mexicans, and bleeding hearted liberal whites...but the question remains for you Mr. Obama:

What is your agenda?


All the pillowfluffing, babykissing and speeches for high hopes got you the nomination. but that won't help you win unless you come clean with a concrete agenda sooner than later.

I have yet to hear what this guy plans to do for the following issues:

1. Better secured borders
2. Rising oil/gas prices
3. Healthcare
4. Jobs in America
5. Taxes


^ It's amazing this guy has won the Demo-nod and hasn't address these issues in details YET.

How much smoke do we need blown up our asses before we come down from this Obama high?

The guy has never served in the American military(not that he has to), He's lived a comfortable life - Inodnesia to Hawaii to Kenya to Kansas, and all he does is bascially "preach" change, but offers no solutions to it.

I got a bug in my ass and his name it Barack.
Don't worry, we got lots of plans to fix the things your guys totally, totally fucked up. Shall we go over them?

1. Better secured borders STOP CHASING THE CLEANING LADY AND PUT EMPLOYERS IN JAIL INSTEAD AND YOU WON'T NEED NO FUCKING FENCE AND NO GESTAPO OPERATION TO CHASE PEOPLE

2. Rising oil/gas prices 1) STOP YOUR FUCKING WAR 2) INSTITUTE A REAL ENERGY POLICY INSTEAD OF KISSING OIL COMPANY ASS. THE WHOLE BUSH FIASCO STARTED WITH CHENEY'S SECRET "ENERGY POLICY" MEETINGS, REMEMBER? WHAT WAS THE SECRET? IT'S WRITTEN ON YOUR GAS PUMP, CHUMP ASS

3. Healthcare NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE

4. Jobs in America PUT MORE MONEY IN THE HANDS OF AVERAGE PEOPLE BY CUTTING TAXES FOR AVERAGE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BIG TAX GIVE-AWAYS FOR THE RICH. ALSO, SEE "ENERGY POLICY" ABOVE.

5. Taxes YOUR PARTY HAS PUT US 12 TRILLION IN DEBT. YOU FUCKED US GOOD. THE RICH GOT ALL THAT MONEY FROM THE TREASURY WITH ALL THE PHONY "TAX CUTS" THAT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN MONEY YOU FUCKERS BORROWED FROM OUR CHILDREN, AND YOU BASTARDS ARE GOING TO PAY IT BACK

Loud enough for ya?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #54 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
You're missing my point. People in America are emotion driven right now. they will agree with ANYBODY that's talking against the war, or anything Bush related.

I remember a time when people referred to Bill Clinton as the "First Black President" for crying out loud. can you imagine the mindfuck he put on people to get that type of distinction? and now his wife Hillary is supposed to be the Devil?...LOL...SHE WAS MARRIED TO THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. How could she become such an evil person in such a short 8 years?..why are people all of sudden so against the Clintons? didn't Black people say at one point that Bill has helped the black community more than any president in history. remember that?
You are obsessed with race, you sick fuck.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #55 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
Don't worry, we got lots of plans to fix the things your guys totally, totally fucked up. Shall we go over them?

1. Better secured borders STOP CHASING THE CLEANING LADY AND PUT EMPLOYERS IN JAIL INSTEAD AND YOU WON'T NEED NO FUCKING FENCE AND NO GESTAPO OPERATION TO CHASE PEOPLE

2. Rising oil/gas prices 1) STOP YOUR FUCKING WAR 2) INSTITUTE A REAL ENERGY POLICY INSTEAD OF KISSING OIL COMPANY ASS. THE WHOLE BUSH FIASCO STARTED WITH CHENEY'S SECRET "ENERGY POLICY" MEETINGS, REMEMBER? WHAT WAS THE SECRET? IT'S WRITTEN ON YOUR GAS PUMP, CHUMP ASS

3. Healthcare NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE

4. Jobs in America PUT MORE MONEY IN THE HANDS OF AVERAGE PEOPLE BY CUTTING TAXES FOR AVERAGE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BIG TAX GIVE-AWAYS FOR THE RICH. ALSO, SEE "ENERGY POLICY" ABOVE.

5. Taxes YOUR PARTY HAS PUT US 12 TRILLION IN DEBT. YOU FUCKED US GOOD. THE RICH GOT ALL THAT MONEY FROM THE TREASURY WITH ALL THE PHONY "TAX CUTS" THAT WAS NOTHING MORE THAN MONEY YOU FUCKERS BORROWED FROM OUR CHILDREN, AND YOU BASTARDS ARE GOING TO PAY IT BACK

Loud enough for ya?
You are quite ignorant. the question is...WILL OBAMA FIX THAT^^^

Will Obama-Cain do these things for you? I doubt it. but you can still believe it if you want to ...dreamin' in a mindfucked state.
benz rider is offline  
post #56 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
You are obsessed with race, you sick fuck.
wake up. your country is being stolen from you, idiot.
benz rider is offline  
post #57 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
You are obsessed with race, you sick fuck.
wake up. your country is being stolen from you, idiot. race has nothing to do with it.
benz rider is offline  
post #58 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:11 AM
It Is What It Is, Dude
 
isthisdave's Avatar
 
Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Location: InTransition
Posts: 21,645
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider
*disclaimer*
Never use Ajax or Dawn This is my disclaimer because I know what I'm doing. Please don't try this at home.

I think you might heed your own advice and stop snorting the Ajax and shooting that Dawn.

Or obtain an appropriate Kool-Aid and put yourself out of our misery.

Your choice. We're waiting.
isthisdave is offline  
post #59 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FeeltheLove, please stop talking out of your ass and post credible information. Bush was a facilitator, he did what the American people wanted.. and that was war with anybody that ain't American. why? because "they" knocked over our lego set(WTC)
on 9-11. race had nothing to do with it. ALL RACES wanted war. make sense?
benz rider is offline  
post #60 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
benz rider's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,184
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave View Post
I think you might heed your own advice and stop snorting the Ajax and shooting that Dawn.

Or obtain an appropriate Kool-Aid and put yourself out of our misery.

Your choice. We're waiting.
Never fails. when assholes have no response to the facts, they resort to their attempts at being comedians.

go swallow a golf ball bitch. I'm waiting.
benz rider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Just Released: Agenda for the dems national convention Jayhawk Off-Topic 19 04-08-2007 08:31 PM
    Sneak-peek at agenda for 2008 convention Botnst Off-Topic 10 11-07-2006 06:55 PM
    would the light gray soft top color look good w/ charcoal metallic body color? foreyes R129 SL-Class 1 01-02-2005 02:04 PM
    does anyone knows the color code for the red color in the interior dash i need it asap? orlando R170 SLK-Class 2 10-12-2001 09:09 AM
    With all this talk of color, what color would you choose from the complete MB lineup? Me: Techtite. Norb R170 SLK-Class 15 08-03-2001 03:46 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome