~BANNED~

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 97'C280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
McCain would croak way before that and he's not up to that task anyway.
So a young Tyrant is better than a old one? God forbid if Obama shifts gears on the people of America, but damn, I would hate to see him drunk with power. No black man since Babylon has been in such a powerful position. Never know what could happen. but I guess you're rip-rarrin and waitiing to see huh?

my grandmother told me once "Never give a fool your car keys"

if Obama wins, I sure hope he can drive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:30 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: MBZ 300SD
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by benz rider View Post
1. I want results not filibustering.
2. change...but are we really ready for it?
3. undocumented people who'll work, yes, but pay taxes,
4. we are practically back in slavery with the Credit card companies.
5. most of their checks to balloon interests rates.
6. check the back of that healthy bacon you eat every morning.
7. FDA allows this.
8. he will need 8 years to get the slightest thing done.
1. You want results? Do what it takes to get the results you want. Do not wait on others to give you the results you want.
2. Why "we"? Are YOU ready for change? Do YOU need and want change. Make it happen.
3. The work without taxes is very beneficial to the economy because it keeps things real, prices low and inflation low. Taxes are unconstitutional and a legalized way to steal money from people. People that refuse to do productive way. Paper pushers. Are you living off people taxes and feel threaten?
4. Hey, did somebody forced you to abuse your credit card? Only idiots and woman spend more then they have.
5. Only idiots sign up for balloon interest rates. And now they want to steel from the honest ones.
6. Nobody forces you to buy what you don't like or want. There is natural bacon or you can make it yourself if you want. Don't blame others for what you put in your mouth.
7. FDA represents the majority and without them it would be anarchy.
8. Only time can tell.
post #23 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
So a young Tyrant is better than a old one? God forbid if Obama shifts gears on the people of America, but damn, I would hate to see him drunk with power. No black man since Babylon has been in such a powerful position. Never know what could happen. but I guess you're rip-rarrin and waitiing to see huh?

my grandmother told me once "Never give a fool your car keys"

So because he's black you fear that we're screwed?
I guess I will have to categorize you with the likes of Multipurpose (confirmed racist), DestroyerW140 (wanna be racists) and Jayquack (he doesn't exist)
post #24 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:51 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: May 2008
Vehicle: MBZ 300SD
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
US is not o absolute monarchy.
Presidents can be fired.
post #25 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 05:00 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiRN View Post
US is not o absolute monarchy.
Presidents can be fired.
How come Bush hasn't been tarred and feathered?

U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
  • Statements and implications by the President and Secretary of State suggesting that Iraq and al-Qa’ida had a partnership, or that Iraq had provided al-Qa’ida with weapons training, were not substantiated by the intelligence.
  • Statements by the President and the Vice President indicating that Saddam Hussein was prepared to give weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups for attacks against the United States were contradicted by available intelligence information.
  • Statements by President Bush and Vice President Cheney regarding the postwar situation in Iraq, in terms of the political, security, and economic, did not reflect the concerns and uncertainties expressed in the intelligence products.
  • Statements by the President and Vice President prior to the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate regarding Iraq’s chemical weapons production capability and activities did not reflect the intelligence community’s uncertainties as to whether such production was ongoing.
  • The Secretary of Defense’s statement that the Iraqi government operated underground WMD facilities that were not vulnerable to conventional airstrikes because they were underground and deeply buried was not substantiated by available intelligence information.
  • The Intelligence Community did not confirm that Muhammad Atta met an Iraqi intelligence officer in Prague in 2001 as the Vice President repeatedly claimed.
post #26 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
How come Bush hasn't been tarred and feathered?

U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
  • Statements and implications by the President and Secretary of State suggesting that Iraq and al-Qa’ida had a partnership, or that Iraq had provided al-Qa’ida with weapons training, were not substantiated by the intelligence.
  • Statements by the President and the Vice President indicating that Saddam Hussein was prepared to give weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups for attacks against the United States were contradicted by available intelligence information.
  • Statements by President Bush and Vice President Cheney regarding the postwar situation in Iraq, in terms of the political, security, and economic, did not reflect the concerns and uncertainties expressed in the intelligence products.
  • Statements by the President and Vice President prior to the October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate regarding Iraq’s chemical weapons production capability and activities did not reflect the intelligence community’s uncertainties as to whether such production was ongoing.
  • The Secretary of Defense’s statement that the Iraqi government operated underground WMD facilities that were not vulnerable to conventional airstrikes because they were underground and deeply buried was not substantiated by available intelligence information.
  • The Intelligence Community did not confirm that Muhammad Atta met an Iraqi intelligence officer in Prague in 2001 as the Vice President repeatedly claimed.
Republican Sen. Kit Bond, vice chairman of the committee, called it "ironic that the Democrats would knowingly distort and misrepresent the committee's findings and the intelligence in an effort to prove that the administration distorted and mischaracterized the intelligence."
Attached Images

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #27 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:51 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Your point is after going in circles?
post #28 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Republican Sen. Kit Bond, vice chairman of the committee, called it "ironic that the Democrats would knowingly distort and misrepresent the committee's findings and the intelligence in an effort to prove that the administration distorted and mischaracterized the intelligence."
Perhaps in your excitement at viewing that masterpiece, you missed reading the above quote from one committee member.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

post #29 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
So because some schmuck said that, all findings are null and void, right?
post #30 of 96 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
So because some schmuck said that, all findings are null and void, right?
No, silly. It neither proves nor disproves anything. It merely demonstrates that the findings are in dispute by minority committee members.

Now don't you find it appalling that the committee, which has full access to all intelligence and has subpoena power, is so easily duped by a goofball like Bush?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in