Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave View Post
Not to worry, Drew.

Before the last echo of "....protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." has the chance to fade away, B. Hussein Obama will uncross his fingers as he turns away slightly from the assembled gallery. After quickly reaching into a coat pocket, he slips his Official Muslim In Hiding as a Christian About to Get All Jihadi Up In Here Secret Decoder Ring onto a finger.

As the crowd gasps and murmers, Michelle dons her favorite burkha, hidden in a hole in the backyard for twenty five years, screaming 'Why'd He, Why'd He' at the caucasians in the assemblage.

Klansmen across the Nation, shouting 'Gawt dammit, I knowed it' shoot their televisions in anger.

In Boca Raton 911 operators and emergency rooms are overwhelmed by elderly Jewish coronary victims. Oy vey.

And we all have a big laugh at the expense of those conniving Zionist bastards for having been so fooled into foisting yet another presumed AIPAC lackey onto the balloting challenged American public.

Boy did we show them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:31 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Why did you have to whore yourself the very next day you got nominated? I thought this election was about change yet you followed other minions like McCain to show your allegiance to another country
You are playing the same tune every elected official in Washington plays yet you claim you're the man of change.
Nader here I come
Single issue voters are narrow-minded, don't you think?

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #43 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Single issue voters are narrow-minded, don't you think?
That was not my single issue because I knew he was already approved by that lobby to even be a United States of America Senator. What got me today is that he met with them the very next day after his nomination rather than address us, the Americans, the ones he will be leading. If control of our presidency and our nation hinges on AIPAC then I will make it a single issue and so should you
post #44 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
That was not my single issue because I knew he was already approved by that lobby to even be a United States of America Senator. What got me today is that he met with them the very next day after his nomination rather than address us, the Americans, the ones he will be leading. If control of our presidency and our nation hinges on AIPAC then I will make it a single issue and so should you
I believe polls indicate that the overwhelming majority of Americans favor a close relationship with Israel. Almost as many as favor a close relationship with England.

In other words, your virulent hate for israel puts you in a distinct minority while Barak Hussein Obama is merely reflecting the perspective of the majority. That's what we want in a politician, right? To always follow the majority?

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #45 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
How much cash are we paying every citizen of England to be our "friend"?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #46 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Cruise Control

Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
How many here pay their "friends" to spy on them and consistently undermine their personal security? Anyone?
post #47 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
I believe polls indicate that the overwhelming majority of Americans favor a close relationship with Israel. Almost as many as favor a close relationship with England.

In other words, your virulent hate for israel puts you in a distinct minority while Barak Hussein Obama is merely reflecting the perspective of the majority. That's what we want in a politician, right? To always follow the majority?

B
I am not opposed to normal relationships with Israel. For you it's easy to automatically use the anti-Semitic/anti-Israeli card because you have no balls. I call it like it is and if you think that I am anti this or that then a big fuk you because MY America comes first. I will never put the interests of a foreign country ahead of mine and that is no hate bro.
Israel has a right to exist just like everyone else involved in this shit. You always seem to forget that there are other stakeholders here because in your mind any criticism of Israel because of its policies and treatment of others is taboo. Let's set the record straight here Bot: Do you put the interests of Israel ahead of the United States? Please answer this question as directly as possible and avoid your usual Bot style evasions if you intend to accuse me of anti anything in the future.
post #48 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
You got these to answer too:
GS: How much cash are we paying every citizen of England to be our "friend"?
Zman: How many here pay their "friends" to spy on them and consistently undermine their personal security? Anyone?
Drewshit: Do you put the interests of Israel ahead of the United States?
post #49 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:17 PM
It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
I believe polls indicate that the overwhelming majority of Americans favor a close relationship with Israel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof
I am not opposed to normal relationships with Israel.

Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, the average American poll responder is blissfully unaware of the detrimental influence lobbyists, Zionist or otherwise, have on the errors in judgment called US foreign policy.
post #50 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dope View Post
He never had my vote.
BINGO

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in