post #1 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Michelle OBombshell coming soon?

If any of you saw Fox & Friends this morning, you probably saw Bob Beckel being interviewed about todays political events.

Towards the end of the interview he announced to hosts that he has been told by numerous people, (enough and in a way that convinced him) that a bombshell will be dropping tomorrow about Michele Obama.

The Friends turned white and asked what it might be...was it worse than a college thesis? Bob said—Oh yes, in a BIG way. He said that the Republicans were behind it and it was dumb because it meant that Mrs. Clinton would be the nominee.

So the die is cast, IMHO Hillary will suspend her campaign within the next 24 hours and then the bomb will drop, leaving the Republicans to take the blame. Beckel said that this will make Hillary the candidate. Whatever is on that tape (if it is a tape) it must be a beaut.

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
If any of you saw Fox & Friends this morning, you probably saw Bob Beckel being interviewed about todays political events.

Towards the end of the interview he announced to hosts that he has been told by numerous people, (enough and in a way that convinced him) that a bombshell will be dropping tomorrow about Michele Obama.

The Friends turned white and asked what it might be...was it worse than a college thesis? Bob said—Oh yes, in a BIG way. He said that the Republicans were behind it and it was dumb because it meant that Mrs. Clinton would be the nominee.

So the die is cast, IMHO Hillary will suspend her campaign within the next 24 hours and then the bomb will drop, leaving the Republicans to take the blame. Beckel said that this will make Hillary the candidate. Whatever is on that tape (if it is a tape) it must be a beaut.
Did Bob get this info from one of his $300 hookers?

Is there independent verification of the info?

And the big question is, who would wait and set on this on the biggest news night? Sounds like someone might be playing games.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #3 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Did Bob get this info from one of his $300 hookers?

Is there independent verification of the info?

And the big question is, who would wait and set on this on the biggest news night? Sounds like someone might be playing games.
I don't know about verification, but he said "he had been told by numerous people, (enough and in a way that convinced him)." As to why wait, I think you answered your own question: It is the biggest news night to date, and perhaps they wanted to pop his balloon right in the middle of the celebrations... I wish they would wait until after the democrat convention, or better yet around November 1, to release any bombshells if they have them. Maybe they will rethink their strategh...

As to what it is, someone told me they have her on video referring to "Whitey..." or something like that...

Last edited by Jayhawk; 06-03-2008 at 02:17 PM.
post #4 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:22 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Whatever the tape I am sure she will look hot in it. Anyway, this news is probably about her and Farakan saying shit about crackers according to Michael Savage's website
post #5 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Whatever the tape I am sure she will look hot in it. Anyway, this news is probably about her and Farakan saying shit about crackers according to Michael Savage's website
She is to hot as Obambi is to experienced...

post #6 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
I don't know about verification, but he said "he had been told by numerous people, (enough and in a way that convinced him)." As to why wait, I think you answered your own question: It is the biggest news night to date, and perhaps they wanted to pop his balloon right in the middle of the celebrations... I wish they would wait until after the democrat convention, or better yet around November 1, to release any bombshells if they have them. Maybe they will rethink their strategh...

As to what it is, someone told me they have her on video referring to "Whitey..." or something like that...
I always liked Whitey Ford. I thought he was a good pitcher for the Yankees.

Saw him pitch in 1963 and 1964.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #7 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:38 PM
concretist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
If Hillary has known of this tape it might help explain why she stayed in the race in spite of insurmountable odds. I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons were behind this, and blamed it on the Republicans. Thats been there modus operandi before. Either way it'll make interesting news - there's nothing like watching a nation melt down.
post #8 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
3-Star Turd alert

The Michelle Obama "Whitey" Hoax
chron.Commons

If anyone wants a perfect example of the depths to which some will descend, and the hatred and vitriol some will display in order to attempt to destroy a candidate they despise, look no further than the current hoax going around the blogosphere about the alleged tape of Michelle Obama screaming about "Whitey" while seated next to Louis Farrakhan.

This was all started by Larry Johnson on his site, No Quarter. I’m purposely not posting a link so as not to give him any more traffic. If you want to Google it go ahead, but I would suggest not wasting your time.

This is what he posted:

"I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about "whitey" describe it as "STUNNING." I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!!"

First of all, there is no tape. This rumor has been going around for weeks with no evidence yet. It is either the "October Surprise" that the Republicans plan to spring on Obama, or the reason Hillary Clinton is hanging around, depending on which version of the lie one believes.

Secondly, this screwball is ranting about something he hasn’t even seen. Personally, I think if such a tape existed, with the desperation of the Clinton camp, we would have seen it by now.

More about Mr. Johnson. I don’t throw this term around lightly, but he is a nutjob with a capital N. Lest anyone think Johnson is a right-wing kook, a conservative website that I frequent, Sweetness & Light, has this to say about him:

"We have refrained from commenting on this preposterous rumor because it is such a transparent ploy from a man who is (in my opinion) a notorious America-hating buffoon and pathological liar."

There is a history of Johnson posted there also, where his previous statements and predictions further prove he is worthy of every word in the above sentence.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #9 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
did youhave sex with her jay?

in political asylum
post #10 of 90 (permalink) Old 06-03-2008, 02:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 743 Post(s)
Ahh, the plot thickens, sounds like a page taken form
Right here on “As the BenzWorld turns.

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in