post #11 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:24 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Does freedom for you excuse the invasion of another sovereign country? Just answer this fkin question before you go all philosophical on me and bullshit me about service and patriotism
Answering a question with a question? That doesn't sound like a "Hell yes I did my time!!!" I will clarify my question if you answer the first. What is your closet contact with the Military? 2nd cousin? guy down the block?

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelschneider View Post
people are murdering kids, its called abortion and your side doesn't see to have a whole lot of bad things to say about that.....
Abortion is a self act. Killing babies because of lies and deceptions are aggressions. Two different motives.

Quote:
I don't think I need to ask but I am willing to bet you nor anyone of your close friends or family have been in the military, with the exception of 1 maybe 2 draftees in Vietnam. And furthermore you do not currently or have ever known anyone deployed to a foreign country to fight for something. Yet you stand here and preach for those families of the lost men and women when you have no idea what it is like to be one of them. If I am wrong I apologize, even though you have done nothing to earn it. Drew that is a question for you as well. Do you live under our blanket of freedom and complain about the fabric softener? or have you actually done the laundry.
How the fuck do you know if anyone of us have family member served? For that matter, did you? So big fucking deal if you served. You stupid enough to volunteer and that's that.

Yes, my belief has always been, and will be, anyone picking a profession to kill is a very fucked up individual. Patriotism is just another bullshit story line to let those dumb asses to buy into. No more no less. So don't go fucking preaching how much better you are if you have served. A soldier is nothing but a legalized serial killer.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204

Last edited by elau; 05-28-2008 at 08:35 PM.
post #13 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Answering a question with a question? That doesn't sound like a "Hell yes I did my time!!!" I will clarify my question if you answer the first. What is your closet contact with the Military? 2nd cousin? guy down the block?
How relevant is that to MY experience or "patriotism"? if you can answer that, I will divulge my background ( as little as possible) but I doubt your BS will work and I shall remain whatever you think I am.
We have been down this road before with people thinking because they have just recently served that everyone else owes them more than a thank you and should bow out when "men" converse...get a life!
post #14 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:35 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Does freedom for you excuse the invasion of another sovereign country? Just answer this fkin question before you go all philosophical on me and bullshit me about service and patriotism
YES. i AM A SOLDIER. I DO WHAT I AM TOLD. I can agree that you have a problem with the government and with blackwater, As I just saw, 1/2 of your family is deployed then why are you over here trying to make them look like thieves and criminals? I have home vids too. I can post them and leave them open for interprtation by someone else to portray whatever they want. But I don't because every uniformed person out there that does not look any further past there nose to find the truth hears your "americans kill babies in other countries" bull shit and BINGO they now have a political view point. MILITARY BAD, REPUBLICANS BAD Socialized health care good. Some of these knuckle draggers are the loudest speakers, preaching the truth, or so they heard a benzworld.org. or MTV. We are not the only ones listening.

post #15 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
i don't see 'to win' in there boyz. what's wrong with ya'll? hehe..

lemme read som.

in political asylum
post #16 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:44 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
YES. i AM A SOLDIER. I DO WHAT I AM TOLD. I can agree that you have a problem with the government and with blackwater, As I just saw, 1/2 of your family is deployed then why are you over here trying to make them look like thieves and criminals? I have home vids too. I can post them and leave them open for interprtation by someone else to portray whatever they want. But I don't because every uniformed person out there that does not look any further past there nose to find the truth hears your "americans kill babies in other countries" bull shit and BINGO they now have a political view point. MILITARY BAD, REPUBLICANS BAD Socialized health care good. Some of these knuckle draggers are the loudest speakers, preaching the truth, or so they heard a benzworld.org. or MTV. We are not the only ones listening.
My family members are not murderers they are JUST like you they follow orders. The murderers are in the White House, halls of Congress and the blood sucking lobbyists and religious right that believe that it's time for Jesus to come back.
Your position as a military personnel is of no relevance in making the point for what Blackwater did. Blackwater is NOT the United States of America's military and they surely did not represent the braves that we sent in Iraq and Afghanistan. Wake up from your stupor and see things for what they are. A criticism of a war profiteers is NOT an shot at our military.
If you stop being defensive for minute, maybe you will understand the essence of this thread but I doubt you have the brains for that.
post #17 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:50 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elau View Post
Abortion is a self act. Killing babies because of lies and deceptions are aggressions. Two different motives.

How the fuck do you know if anyone of us have family member served? For that matter, did you? So big fucking deal if you served. You stupid enough to volunteer and that's that.

Yes, my belief has always been, and will be, anyone picking a profession to kill is a very fucked up individual. Patriotism is just another bullshit story line to let those dumb asses to buy into. No more no less. So don't go fucking preaching how much better you are if you have served. A soldier is nothing but a legalized serial killer.
SOOOOOO. JUST TO CLARIFY. If you are being selfish when you kill it is ok?
And.... Thats a big no on the question that was not directed at you but to FTL and Drew. But thanks for contributing. Because we live a democracy fought for by a bunch of retarded dumb asses you too can have a voice! Just like one of the gang.

post #18 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
SOOOOOO. JUST TO CLARIFY. If you are being selfish when you kill it is ok?
And.... Thats a big no on the question that was not directed at you but to FTL and Drew. But thanks for contributing. Because we live a democracy fought for by a bunch of retarded dumb asses you too can have a voice! Just like one of the gang.
Since you're the "expert" on this forum now because we are not worthy for not being in Iraq, can you at least tell us why we went to Iraq? you know the main question this thread was supposed to address before you derailed it with your ego
post #19 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 09:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Quote:
people are murdering kids, its called abortion and your side doesn't see to have a whole lot of bad things to say about that.....

I don't think I need to ask but I am willing to bet you nor anyone of your close friends or family have been in the military, with the exception of 1 maybe 2 draftees in Vietnam. And furthermore you do not currently or have ever known anyone deployed to a foreign country to fight for something. Yet you stand here and preach for those families of the lost men and women when you have no idea what it is like to be one of them. If I am wrong I apologize, even though you have done nothing to earn it. Drew that is a question for you as well. Do you live under our blanket of freedom and complain about the fabric softener? or have you actually done the laundry.
STFU already, you're giving me a fucking headache!
post #20 of 119 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
STFU already, you're giving me a fucking headache!
No, let the kid pick up his balls and answer the question this thread was about. Give him a chance to sound less stupid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in