Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
So your plan is to kill all the Jews?!, I thought so, why didn't you just say so. Your only following orders after all.

That Nazi leader of Palestine al-Husayni :
'Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honour. God is with you.

(and ones in wheelchair's are worth more points of course, they make such a great splash).

BTW
In the Qur'an, the term الأرض المقدسة ("Holy Land", Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah) is mentioned at least seven times, once when Moses proclaims to the Children of Israel: "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin." (Surah 5:21)
Hey Von, check out what God promissed the Jews, I guess Talhoube has no claim now
Quote:
15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
15:2 And Abram said, LORD God, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?
15:3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.
15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
15:5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
15:6 And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
15:7 And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.
15:8 And he said, LORD God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
15:9 And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
15:10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.
15:11 And when the fowls came down upon the carcasses, Abram drove them away.
15:12 And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.
15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
15:14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
15:15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.
15:16 But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
15:17 And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.
15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
15:19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
15:20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaim,
15:21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
So what do you think? Should this end all dispute and make you right? You knew that them ayrabs were squatters all along didn't ya? I am just helping you with the biblical stuff you know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 05:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Hey Von, check out what God promissed the Jews, I guess Talhoube has no claim now

So what do you think? Should this end all dispute and make you right? You knew that them ayrabs were squatters all along didn't ya? I am just helping you with the biblical stuff you know
Boy Genius's argument: My religious wackos are better than your religious wackos.

I say, DEATH by Ummagumma!

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Boy Genius's argument: My religious wackos are better than your religious wackos.

I prefer death by bounga bounga
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 06:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^^^^^^
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-27-2008, 10:20 PM
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: May 2007
Vehicle: Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman View Post
^^^^^^
bb

ERIC.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ... if there is one."
- Winston Churchill, in response.
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post

The lunatic is on the grass
The lunatic is on the grass
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs
Got to keep the loonies on the path

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 07:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
So your plan is to kill all the Jews?!
Where on earth did I say that?! Of course I want my homeland back but this never means "killing all the jews". Maybe it's your way of doing things but not ours. Muslims never did it in the past and will never do it in the future. I think a good idea would be to deport some Israelis to Norway or wherever you're from with a Mashaal Declaration ( remember Balfour Declaration) to see what you'll do about it.

Quote:
BTW
In the Qur'an, the term الأرض المقدسة ("Holy Land", Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah) is mentioned at least seven times, once when Moses proclaims to the Children of Israel: "O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin." (Surah 5:21)
Good work but you shouldn't quote something out of context. The very following ayas (5:22-27) translation of the meaning:

22 They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

23 Then out spake two of those who feared (their Lord, men) unto whom Allah had been gracious: Enter in upon them by the gate, for if ye enter by it, lo! ye will be victorious. So put your trust (in Allah) if ye are indeed believers.

24 They said: O Moses! We will never enter (the land) while they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight! We will sit here.

25 He said: My Lord! I have control of none but myself and my brother, so distinguish between us and the wrong-doing folk.

26 (Their Lord) said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forty years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk.

So, they refused. Too bad centuries later they changed their mind.

I don't know what confuses you when I say Palestine is my people's land that you jump to history and holy books you don't even believe in. If you buy a home/farm in your country or overseas and pay for it, live in it, work on it, etc. it's yours. Nobody has the right to kick you out and claim it's theirs for any reason let alone a silly one like "my ancestors once lived here and I don't like Europe any more".
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 10:03 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
So, they refused. Too bad centuries later they changed their mind.

^ there mind to change
I don't know what confuses you when I say Palestine is my people's land that you jump to history and holy books you don't even believe in. If you buy a home/farm in your country or overseas and pay for it, live in it, work on it, etc. it's yours. Nobody has the right to kick you out and claim it's theirs for any reason let alone a silly one like "my ancestors once lived here and I don't like Europe any more".[/QUOTE]

I guess what confuses me is the hypocrisy of the arab as he murders his way through North Africa stealing peoples lands and killing them in the hundreds of thousands and still cry's victim over a little sliver of land for the jew to live in but with over 150 warheads they are going no where , time to get used to that fact. And I'll use what ever books I choose ! your using our language and our technology but you don't believe in our culture.

We have plenty of jews in Scandinavia, there fine to have around, now the 77,000 muslins we have in Norway rape steal and murder! and to think our stats as the finest country in the world to live are degraded by having people that come from the shit holes of this world living with us and to think we gave them a home to escape being raped, stolen from and murdered by their muslims brothers, but that’s just typical of them to act like a pack of arseholes. And of course the Arab has never killed the jew out of hate never never how silly of me to make such an error.

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 05-28-2008 at 10:06 AM.
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^

Wow, collective guilt and anti-semitism for a new century...I honestly can't comprehend that level of hate
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 05-28-2008, 11:32 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

^ there mind to change
=My home to steal?

You know what? We Palestinians keep nagging Israelis for our stolen home, why don't we do like them and steal someone else's home and establish our state there. My cousin lives in Norway, she must be really happy enough not to come back. I think a few million Palestinian refugees should join her and my guess is the US and the UN will welcome such a move to enable poor Israel to live peacefully. Besides, we'll be good for the economy, our hard-working, mostly young population will inject life into your cold, old country.

Quote:
I guess what confuses me is the hypocrisy of the arab as he murders his way through North Africa stealing peoples lands and killing them in the hundreds of thousands and still cry's victim over a little sliver of land for the jew to live in but with over 150 warheads they are going no where , time to get used to that fact. And I'll use what ever books I choose ! your using our language and our technology but you don't believe in our culture.
What are you talking about? Arabs stealing already Arab land and killing blah blah .. You want North Africa, too? For yourself or for Israel?

Quote:
We have plenty of jews in Scandinavia, there fine to have around, ..
If Jews were OK in Europe, why do they want a land of their own? Torah and Talmud says so? Their holy books tell them to kill the goyim in cold blood, too. Goyim come in different types, some that should be killed right as soon as possible because they're pain in the neck and will never do good to God's Chosen People and others who can be useful and would only be thrown away like old shoes once they're done doing their required role. I take pride in being the former and would rather die for my rights than to serve people who think they have a God-given right to use me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in