Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNZ View Post
KVining evolved into FTL
That's evolution
Isn't it ?
I remember him from DU, his cry's for ethical sensibility sounded like a squeak, that place was louder than a rock concert, here his individuality was his disability, it acted as a freak magnet so enter de novo mutation, the oldest survival trick in CD's book. Didn't he move to Mexico .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
He moved to Kentucky to seek gainful employment as a night watchman.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 05:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
I remember him from DU, his cry's for ethical sensibility sounded like a squeak, that place was louder than a rock concert, here his individuality was his disability, it acted as a freak magnet so enter de novo mutation, the oldest survival trick in CD's book. Didn't he move to Mexico .
Did you actually read my stuff at DU? My position was that the Democrats, in order to win, needed to back off of gun control and they needed to stay away from "gay rights" unless they framed it as human rights, and they needed to get Ted Kennedy and Jesse Jackson, the geriatics like Byrd and a few other hypocrites off the TV as the face of the Democratic Party and get Obama and Jim Webb and Terry McAuliffe out there instead and start pushing issues that affected middle class whites to the forefront, like anti-globalism and healthcare, I was essentially echoing the positions put forth by Howard Dean. I was not popular with many. But since then, the elections of 2006 and the recent string of congressional elections have shown that that is in fact the formula for winning - centerist Democrats with low profiles on social issues who want the economic changes all Democrats seek are winning left and right. Howard Dean is my hero. It is the Dean Wing of the Democratic Party that is currently taking control. Clintonism is over.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 05-21-2008 at 05:21 PM.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
Did you actually read my stuff at DU? My position was that the Democrats, in order to win, needed to back off of gun control and they needed to stay away from "gay rights" unless they framed it as human rights, and they needed to get Ted Kennedy and Jesse Jackson, the geriatics like Byrd and a few other hypocrites off the TV as the face of the Democratic Party and get and Jim Webb and Terry McAuliffe out there instead and start pushing issues that affected middle class whites to the forefront, like anti-globalism and healthcare, I was essentially echoing the positions put forth by Howard Dean. I was not popular with many. But since then, the elections of 2006 and the recent string of congressional elections have shown that that is in fact the formula for winning - centerist Democrats with low profiles on social issues who want the economic changes all Democrats seek are winning left and right. is my hero. It is the Dean Wing of the Democratic Party that is currently taking control. Clintonism is over.
Of course and very interesting reading it made, but don't be shy you've always championed women as well, but I'm sure you said Abraham Lincoln was your number one, but it was a time ago. But I do remember smiling at your fierceness and grab anything! and start hitting these war mongering fuckers attitude! class. But you know my take on these fucking snake oil salesmen of politicoshitebags , I don't hold your optimism about Obama, but whoever gets in will be told what all of them have been told, 'assume the position' .

sometimes Animal house quotes are just great.

Otter: Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 07:14 PM
BNZ
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2006
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
but whoever gets in will be told what all of them have been told, 'assume the position' .

I'm voting for the Rothchilds and the New World Order

Champagne for everyone !
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-21-2008, 07:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
The Rothschilds are so "over". Don't you know the Illumnati are all the rage? I hear they are pro-choice.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Rothschilds!, I was at their old pile in the country last weekend , it's only twenty minutes up the road from my not as big pile in the country, Waddesdon was playing host to the Aston Martin Owners Club, the type of riff raff I'd not let on my property, with the exception of myself.

The Rothschild banking dynasty was immensely powerful in 19th century Europe. From roots in the Jewish ghetto in Frankfurt, Mayer Amschel's five sons set up a banking network in the then five major financial centres of Europe - London, Frankfurt, Paris, Naples and Vienna. The Five Arrows, as they became known, created vast wealth and established themselves at the very peak of European society.
Waddesdon Manor was built (1874-1889) by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild to display his outstanding collection of art treasures and to entertain the fashionable world. Fascinated by the history and culture of France, he commissioned a French architect, Gabriel Hippolyte Destailleur, to build him a Renaissance-style chateau, based on those in the Loire Valley, and employed a French garden designer, Elie Lainé to lay out the grounds. Like other members of his family he wanted a retreat outside London and chose Buckinghamshire because several of his cousins already had houses there (it was known as "Rothschildshire" in the late 19th century). The Manor was only used for weekends in the summer months, for Ferdinand's famous house parties, and was the last word in luxury.

Grape swashing Viking it's the Illumnati that are so over, they are just 'would be if they could be', get over those losers, it's the KT still sail this ship. I hear they are no-choice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4877.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	179428   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4899.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	179429   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4906.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	179430   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4886.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	179431   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4902.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	179433  

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 05-23-2008 at 02:28 PM.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 02:28 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Aston with a martini sounds really inviting.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
LoL that's some funny shit , your a are card FTL, I remember your gun control went like this ... 'stock up the nazi's are coming they been calling our grandmothers pigs , there's gona be a revolution !'
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	revolution.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	179549  
Attached Images

post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-24-2008, 12:25 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
WTF is that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in