Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Question Is the President a Hypocrite?

Bush says Palestinians' plight "breaks my heart"

McClatchy Washington Bureau | 05/17/2008 | Bush says Palestinians' plight "breaks my heart"

Israel at 60: The Cost of US Support

Israel at 60: The Cost of US Support - CommonDreams.org

I say: You can't have it both ways dude
What do you all think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 03:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Don't you have an old lady waiting for a lap dance or something?

Don't believe everything you think
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
Don't you have an old lady waiting for a lap dance or something?
Did I hurt your feelings again?
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 03:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Here she is now...
Attached Images

Don't believe everything you think
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
^^The usual suspect trying to derail a discussion he couldn't add anything of substance to: very predictable!
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 06:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Of course he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Bush says Palestinians' plight "breaks my heart"

McClatchy Washington Bureau | 05/17/2008 | Bush says Palestinians' plight "breaks my heart"

Israel at 60: The Cost of US Support

Israel at 60: The Cost of US Support - CommonDreams.org

I say: You can't have it both ways dude
What do you all think?

I liked this comment:

Quote:
What an IDIOT! This is the guy who encourages the isolation of Gaza buy encouraging his lap dog European puppets to place a blanket ban on assistance. In his eyes, only Israel has a right to murder, slaughter, starve and humiliate the Palestinians. This is our modern day Apartheid, Genocide & Holocaust, all rolled into one. Sadly, this pain he feels is in his butt rather than in his stone heart, because he is more concerned about his "legacy" rather than the plight of the Palestinians.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 06:16 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Go home Arab invaders ! Arab's out of Palestinian !

I like this one:
Because on practically a daily basis, There are news reports detailing horrors all over the world — car bombings, suicide bombings, even air planes crashing into buildings — and in every case, muslims are the ones executing these acts. Isn't that awful of me? Charting a path to my own self-actualization, then, I placed myself into therapy, knowing that the problem must be inside myself and that if I just heal my own mind, all these horrors will stop and peace will prevail.
I am now also open to the possibility that Palestinians aren't responsible for exploding Jews at all. Just look at the disparity between these two Reuters headlines: "Israel Kills Three Militants" vs. "Bus Blows Up in Central Jerusalem." In other words, the Jews are suffering too, but apparently what they suffer from is spontaneous combustion.
If international pressure does finally push the Israelis into the sea, though, I just hope no one is disillusioned to see suicide bombers swimming after them to carry out their mitzvah before the Jews can drown. (If the Jews left Israel and moved to Mars, the Palestinians would develop a space program before a constitution.)
What else are these largest per-capita recipients of international aid going to do with their money and aggression? Open a business? If they lose a grip on their hate, they'll have a massive identity crisis, and suicide bombers will become actually suicidal.
In fact, these days even regular folks have started to repeat ideas and phrases from the likes of Mahathir Mohamad, a retired Malaysian prime minister who said that Jews rule the world by proxy and own newspapers, and suggested that Muslims fight the Jews using brains and not just bombs. I must admit, it was sort of neat hearing this stuff come out of someone of Mongoloid stock; you don't see that every day. It's all about diversity, folks, give everyone a chance! (Incidentally, it's a big lie that there's no freedom of speech in the Muslim world: Anyone can go over there and with virtually no consequences announce that Jews suck shit.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 08:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
How could your enlightened comment writer forget to point to WWI, WWII, Hiroshima & Nagasaki, etc as acts of Muslim terrorists!. Didn't he know that even Hitler was a closet Muslim and the swastika was a mere mockery of Christianity?!
Sorry, I'm confused. All this nonsense made me hallucinate and a lot of acronyms just keep coming up: KKK, AOG, CSA, LRA, IRA, INLA, ETA, etc.. Are these Muslim terrorist groups, too?! Enlighten me, please!

I still remember the stabbing of Monica Seles (the American tennis player of Serbian background). The first finger was pointed at Muslim Bosnians (as Bosnians were the target of both Serbian and Croatian ethnic cleansing at the time) till it was proved a deranged fan of Steffi Graf did it. He was not a Muslim, of course, but nobody bothered to point he was a Christian: It's just irrelevant. The same accusation of Muslim terrorists happened right after the Oklahoma city bombing.

I know the Muslim lives lost in the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine don't count for you. Maybe you see them as less human or something and you excel at blaming the victim. The psychology of a Hitler, if you ask me.

If you feel sorry for Jews and want to help them, why don't you give them a piece of your own country? The mentality of someone who wants to help the poor yet insists on handing them something from my pocket, not his, never ceases to astonish me.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 08:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahloube View Post
If you feel sorry for Jews and want to help them, why don't you give them a piece of your own country? The mentality of someone who wants to help the poor yet insists on handing them something from my pocket, not his, never ceases to astonish me.
If you feel sorry for Palestinians and want to help them, why don't you give them a piece of your own country? The mentality of someone who wants to help the poor yet insists on handing them something from my pocket, not his, never ceases to astonish me.

As I see it this is a two way street, the Jews were there just as long as the Arabs were, what gives either one more rights to the land than the other?

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahloube View Post
How could your enlightened comment writer forget to point to WWI, WWII, Hiroshima & Nagasaki, etc as acts of Muslim terrorists!. Didn't he know that even Hitler was a closet Muslim and the swastika was a mere mockery of Christianity?!
Sorry, I'm confused. All this nonsense made me hallucinate and a lot of acronyms just keep coming up: KKK, AOG, CSA, LRA, IRA, INLA, ETA, etc.. Are these Muslim terrorist groups, too?! Enlighten me, please!

I still remember the stabbing of Monica Seles (the American tennis player of Serbian background). The first finger was pointed at Muslim Bosnians (as Bosnians were the target of both Serbian and Croatian ethnic cleansing at the time) till it was proved a deranged fan of Steffi Graf did it. He was not a Muslim, of course, but nobody bothered to point he was a Christian: It's just irrelevant. The same accusation of Muslim terrorists happened right after the Oklahoma city bombing.

I know the Muslim lives lost in the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine don't count for you. Maybe you see them as less human or something and you excel at blaming the victim. The psychology of a Hitler, if you ask me.

Yeah I'll Enlighten you ! the thread was on Palestine!!!not everyone with a bone to pick !, and Palestine is not your pocket the arab IS an invader, maybe you should ask the people of the Durfar what they think of yet more murdering arabs stealing their country, but your history will say they went in peace and no one died, Just clear matter up for you, the jew and the arab are one as far as I'm concerned, as with the sunni and shity muslims, the fact that your collective inability to do anything but hate and kill each other, and the web of bullshit you all run on, is hysterical. This just shows the rest of the world what bunch of loop heads we are dealing with, but OT doesn't have any Rabbi's to counter all this non stop Islamic whining on this site, so why not stick up for the Jew, if not just for the fun of it, it has sure shown us your hate for the jew, I mean you've called me Jew and also referred to me as being Hitler like, well Hitler had arab SS troops, I wouldn't trust them myself, and I haven't seen to many big blue eyed jews around here, I think the Man you may be looking for is Churchill LoL go read what he thinks about it .

So is this type of xenophobia and hate you say is solely European , your view on Europeans is lacking let alone your view of the world , get along and get that one eye you have checked !, because you don't seen to be able to see to well.
:At least 22 people have been killed after police fired rubber bullets amid outbursts of anti-foreigner violence in and around Johannesburg.

Foreigners - many of them Zimbabweans who had fled economic collapse and political violence in their homeland - are being driven from shacks in squatter camps.

Men with clubs and sticks patrolled in groups along the road near one camp, apparently South Africans guarding against any foreigners trying to return.

South Africans are struggling to find jobs and buy food as prices rise, and they appear to be targeting foreigners they see as competing with them for scarce resources.

Police spokesman Govindsamy Mariemuthoo said that, since the violence broke out last week, 22 people had been killed - beaten, burned or slashed.

He added that more than 200 people had been arrested on charges including murder, rape and robbery.

Hey sound like the Durfar on a quite day.

[I know the Muslim lives lost in the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine don't count for you. Maybe you see them as less human or something and you excel at blaming the victim. The psychology of a Hitler, if you ask me.]

^ No they don't they can eat shit and die, because I have seen what they do and they are less, but worst of all, is they are human.
And you your a fuckwit
if you ask me.

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 05-19-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in