Is the President a Hypocrite? - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 06:28 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
In answer to the question posed by the thread title:

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Is the pope Catholic?

Do whales swim a lot?

Is Bruce R a fascist?
Add one more:

Is FTL a Communist?

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
Sponsored Links
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-20-2008, 11:38 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Tahloube
Palestinians, whether Muslims or Christians or Jews, needed no help or handout from anybody.
^^ I meant before Israel.

Apparently that's not quite accurate, Hamas was looking for our money not that long ago as I recall. They were more than slightly upset that the US suspended the cash infusion that they expected.

Not Hamas. The Palestinian Authority survived on foreign aid (not US aid by the way) since its formation after the Oslo Accords. But that's a long story and you should really read about it if you want to fully comprehend the situation. Aid was cut off because Hamas won the elections and the Palestinian people were collectively punished for their democratic choice of Hamas

They had their own homes they acquired through hard work. Some even built their own by their own hands. When Israel came to existence, they were thrown out and people all over the world replaced them. I'm not negotiating history and who came first or stayed longer. I'm saying people who actually owned the homes and farm were replaced by others brought from all over the world because the latter claim they're God's Chosen People and the former are a few million Goyim.

It's like if a descendent of a native American who is been living overseas for ages knocks on your door, tells you to leave or he'll blown it on your head, claims right to all of your properties and when you want to defend yourself or property, police back him and tell you he was here first and the media says the same and calls you a terrorist because you want your home back.

That being the case, why did they live together peacefully for a while?

Quite simply, there were no so-called Israelis (brought from Russia, US, Holland, Iran, Yemen, ) who'd take the homes of the local Palestinians and claim so blatantly that they returned to their God-given land, regardless of the people who aquired it through hard work and built a life for themselves on it.

It would appear that the neighboring states had the biggest problem with that, and it may have rubbed off on some of the Palestinians. If you want to pick a fight with the people that run the country, then expect to get some retaliation, the Jews play for keeps, they have little choice in the matter.

Neighbouring states are run by people who take direct orders from the US and care less about their own people than about their chairs. To them, Palestine is a hot topic for news conferences only.

I have no problem toward Jews who stayed in Palestine and acquired their houses through hard work. They're as Palestinian as their Muslim and Christian counterparts. The case is different with Jews who came from as far as Poland, Holland, US ,Iran, Russia, Ethiopia, etc. They stole the land and the lives of the Palestinians and they won't stop to complain.

The problem as I see it is that it is no longer Palestine, the UN changed that over 60 years ago, it’s Israel, and it probably will be for quite some time in the future, get used to it.

Maybe but I think the resistance of the Palestinian people forced Israel to negotiations and the International Community can't ignore the plight and the suffering of the Palestinians any more. I don't expect a just, peaceful solution in the near future but this means more fierce resistance and more casualties from both sides. A percentage of Palestinians are ready to make the sacrifice but are Israelis?
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 12:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Vonny,vonny, you certainly riled up Tahloube big time.

Originally Posted by Tahloube View Post
The writer you quoted made the silly claim that all terrorist acts in the world come from Muslims, had you read him before quoting It was only rational to point other terrorists to counter his false, idiotic claim.

Oh, yeah? Yo wanna tell me the house my grandfather built for his family belongs to the jew who inherited it by means of the Torah? You want to tell me he died a few months ago in a dark night in Gaza with no fuel to generate electricity nor to run ambulances because he was a terrorist and deserved to die not because he was a victim among million others? I forgot. You "First World" humans have no compassion toward third world, third-degree humans' sufferings.

The same applies to the US vs USSR cold war, WWI, WWII, colonial Britain and France, only with figures x 10^6

I don't hate Europeans. Actually, I like the ones who live here. I sure don't like the likes of you. You think you're superior, a Hitler trait.

Funnily confusing. Why don't you blame the misfortunes of an ex-British colony on Muslims, too Never point to Britain, they're First World, you know.

For a brief definition of ordinary man's racism, please refer to the above.

Last edited by mlfun; 09-20-2008 at 01:00 AM.
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 07:39 AM
Cruise Control
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon/'01 EV Weekender
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Shit, do you blame her?
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 07:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Apr 2007
Vehicle: 71,350slc,2-75 280sl,77 280sl 4 sp manual,79 280sl 4sp manual,80 280slc,82 280sl 84 280sl
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Shit, do you blame her?

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Talhoube is 100% right
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: