post #41 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
hahaha, I bet ya he still doesn't have a clue... the fact is he went to Sharm Al Sheikh thinking he still had traction in the Arab World. The only traction he's got now is a Schwinn. They are now, including Israel, shunting him in crafting new peace accords. I guess the kiss up speech he gave had no traction either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 02:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
President Bush apparently successful in getting Saudi Arabia to pump more oil

But it's interesting how the drive-by media seems oblivious to the connection.

DUBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Top oil exporter Saudi Arabia has boosted supply to help meet the world's need for fuel and may further increase output later if needed, a senior Gulf OPEC source said on Wednesday...

Business Feed Article | Business |

Don't believe everything you think
post #43 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
But it's interesting how the drive-by media seems oblivious to the connection.

DUBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Top oil exporter Saudi Arabia has boosted supply to help meet the world's need for fuel and may further increase output later if needed, a senior Gulf OPEC source said on Wednesday...

Business Feed Article | Business |
Dude, I already pointed to you in the other thread that this was already planned like LAST September. Your spin skills are weak my man
Here, enjoy and please don't let the door hit you on your way out
"
Last September OPEC agreed a 500,000 bpd increase in its formal output targets, with Saudi Arabia providing the greatest share. The group holds its next official conference on Sept. 9 in Vienna."
post #44 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 02:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Dude, I already pointed to you in the other thread that this was already planned like LAST September. Your spin skills are weak my man
Here, enjoy and please don't let the door hit you on your way out
"
Last September OPEC agreed a 500,000 bpd increase in its formal output targets, with Saudi Arabia providing the greatest share. The group holds its next official conference on Sept. 9 in Vienna."
Right!? I'm sure President Bush went over there a couple weeks ago to ask them to pump more oil, and knowing they were about to up production, just to get "rebuffed" and you could start a thread called "Bush Rebuffed!" When, in fact, we now know that the President was NOT rebuffed, but succeeded in getting the Saudis to increase oil production. Why don't you just do the right thing for once and congratulate our President on a job well done!

Your spin skills are non-existent!

post #45 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Right!? I'm sure President Bush went over there a couple weeks ago to ask them to pump more oil, and knowing they were about to up production, just to get "rebuffed" and you could start a thread called "Bush Rebuffed!" When, in fact, we now know that the President was NOT rebuffed, but succeeded in getting the Saudis to in oil production. Why don't you just do the right thing for once and congratulate our President on a job well done!

Your spin skills are non-existent!
What kind of time machine did he use? I would congratulate him if he's got a time machine that made the Saudis decide to increase production Last September before his visit to suck some cock This May.
What do you think of this article that squarely puts the blame of increased oil prices on the war on Iraq thus on Bush's decision to go there?
Iraq War May Have Increased Energy Costs Worldwide by a Staggering $6 Trillion | AlterNet
If Bush was really interested in reducing the price of oil he could start with the real problem
post #46 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 03:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
What kind of time machine did he use? I would congratulate him if he's got a time machine that made the Saudis decide to increase production Last September before his visit to suck some cock This May.
What do you think of this article that squarely puts the blame of increased oil prices on the war on Iraq thus on Bush's decision to go there?
Iraq War May Have Increased Energy Costs Worldwide by a Staggering $6 Trillion | AlterNet
If Bush was really interested in reducing the price of oil he could start with the real problem
For you to suggest that the President went to SA to ask them to increase oil output when he already knew they were going to do so is as nuts as your are! Why would he delibertly feed the drive-bys and kookbergers fresh red meat ("Bush Rebuffed!") when he already knew they were going to do increase output?

post #47 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-29-2008, 03:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
For you to suggest that the President went to SA to ask them to increase oil output when he already knew they were going to do so is as nuts as your are! Why would he delibertly feed the drive-bys and kookbergers fresh red meat ("Bush Rebuffed!") when he already knew they were going to do increase output?
You are either coming, very slowly I have to acknowledge, to the realization Bush is a nincompoop, or, you are really heading for a personal crisis as the desperation in your carpet bombing of nincompoop propaganda from that spurting tube you suck on to get "news" from the White House is becoming alarming.

The clue to the thought that you might be coming to a realization your hero is a lump of dog shit shaped by Cheney to look like a Republican Party President, and that still makes him really just dog shit, is that you suggest he might have "delibertly" done something stupid, and it sounds a lot like it could be "Dilbertly" which would imply you knew he was just fucked in the head but were still trying to hide that.

In any case since you can repeat posts in different threads, I thought I would give it a shot to, so here is my response to this post in the other thread you started:

Well, it is highly unlikely he actually knew they had a plan to increase oil production that was announced last September, and it seems you were equally unaware. Given you get your "news" in spurts by sucking on some tube stuffed with propaganda from the White House it is not surprising you were caught with your pants down on this one, right along side GWB. So, when he went over there to ask for more production they rebuffed him, as was reported by all the media. Because their trivial planned increase previously publicized was all the Saudis could get the OPEC members to agree to then, and none of them feel a need to kowtow to Bush now. He is the epitome of Lame Ass Duck. His team is turning sides and leaving him in droves. He is universally recognized around the world as a Boob. A tit. An impotent jerk. A Lame Ass Duck, who could very well end up in the pokey. Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in