LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
This is bullshit. I miss the spring meet and now I won't even have to drive my car for the summer meet. Maybe I will meet some of you a couple hundred miles away or something.
Also I checked for some other events happening in the area during the weekend of Aug 9th and our state fair is also going on until the 10th for those of you that have never seen a state fair of this size it might be worth checking out. If I did not mention this before women and children are welcome to attend as well.

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:14 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Hey man, I suspect none of the original attendees of the spring meet will attend your meet, because you don't understand.
post #53 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wisconsin? rules? bwaahahaha.. dude, that's just not OT like.

in political asylum
post #54 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Will there be cheese?

You guys are big on cheese, right?
post #55 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
cheese curds and PBR baby!!! lol

in political asylum
post #56 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 07:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
When I was in the Navy, there were two brothers named Stosh and Mike.
They were from Manitowoc, and were well liked because they had a 1940's GE kegerator in the basement of their rental house. Ice cold mugs in the freezer.

On long van rides to Veteran's Day parades in places like Silver Lake and Madison they had a bad habit. They called it "custom farting"

Apparently, as children they learned to ingest certain foods in order to produce specific and often overwhelming expulsions. It might have been forgivable, but the two of them conspired to produce (in unison) such uncomplementary frangrances that we often just had to stop the vans and gag helplessly alongside the highway....

I guess what I'm asking is... do you have a brother and will he attend the summer meat?
post #57 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
Hey man, I suspect none of the original attendees of the spring meet will attend your meet, because you don't understand.
Hey man I guess your right cause I have no idea wtf you are talking about. I am not sure what I am supposed to understand. And as far as living up to the legend that has been the spring meet, that is impossible. I am not trying to duplicate the spring meet. I'm trying to blow it out of the fucking water. You guys had a good time and I am glad for it. I wish I could have been there. This one has nothing to do with that one. We will not be serving catfish, and it won't be a yoseys. Not to sound harsh or anything but this isn't the spring meet. If I am somehow stealing thunder from the after math of the spring meet I apologize, but I figured I would give people the most amount of time to make plans to attend this if they wanted to. If they don't want to come it is not a big deal. I don't want anyone to feel as though they are under pressure to do anything. If no one wants to come at least I put it out there.
I am trying to get to know some of the people that have the same interests as I. If that bothers you then stop reading this thread. As far as understanding, I think I have a good idea of what I want this to be. Mercedes Benz fans meeting each other and appreciating other peoples rides and company. Hope you can make it.

post #58 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelschneider View Post
Hey man I guess your right cause I have no idea wtf you are talking about. I am not sure what I am supposed to understand. And as far as living up to the legend that has been the spring meet, that is impossible. I am not trying to duplicate the spring meet. I'm trying to blow it out of the fucking water. You guys had a good time and I am glad for it. I wish I could have been there. This one has nothing to do with that one. We will not be serving catfish, and it won't be a yoseys. Not to sound harsh or anything but this isn't the spring meet. If I am somehow stealing thunder from the after math of the spring meet I apologize, but I figured I would give people the most amount of time to make plans to attend this if they wanted to. If they don't want to come it is not a big deal. I don't want anyone to feel as though they are under pressure to do anything. If no one wants to come at least I put it out there.
I am trying to get to know some of the people that have the same interests as I. If that bothers you then stop reading this thread. As far as understanding, I think I have a good idea of what I want this to be. Mercedes Benz fans meeting each other and appreciating other peoples rides and company. Hope you can make it.
I'll bring the cole slaw with the not so secret ingredient.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #59 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler View Post
When I was in the Navy, there were two brothers named Stosh and Mike.
They were from Manitowoc, and were well liked because they had a 1940's GE kegerator in the basement of their rental house. Ice cold mugs in the freezer.

On long van rides to Veteran's Day parades in places like Silver Lake and Madison they had a bad habit. They called it "custom farting"

Apparently, as children they learned to ingest certain foods in order to produce specific and often overwhelming expulsions. It might have been forgivable, but the two of them conspired to produce (in unison) such uncomplimentary fragrances that we often just had to stop the vans and gag helplessly alongside the highway....

I guess what I'm asking is... do you have a brother and will he attend the summer meat?

YES I do have a brother, but he more than likely will not be here, but you never know.
Manitowoc is a big small town and has a lot of farmers and the like. I can picture the exact 2 guys you are talking about and can say with great confidence that is a regional talent reserved for those "up north". We do not practice bodily functions to get dialed in on a certain stink in SE Wisconsin. We are a little more like Chicago without the snobbery. BTW yes there will be cheese.

post #60 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:14 PM
~BANNED~

Vehicle: 2002 clk320
No man it's not that. I think your meet would be great. But you have not earned it yet. I have been here for 4 years and only in the last year I have earned some friendships of a few friends. Don't try to duplicate the spring meet. It takes time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in