Midwest summer meet? - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:36 AM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1272 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Changing rules or no mcbear?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow View Post
Changing rules or no mcbear?
If you think McBear will be a no show because we allow cj to bring his boy toy then I will put my foot down and change it back to no changes in the rules. But that would be a 2nd change in the original rules, which mcbear would have wanted in original form without change. By making a 2nd change are we infact driving mcbear away from the summer meet? What do you have against mcbear?

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
post #43 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 08:57 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelschneider View Post
I was going to, but I did not think it was necessary. Lets fire off a top ten list of things you cannot do at my house.
1.Showing up with a 16 year old boy, drunk, whom you intend to have sex with later, or already have.
2. Anything having to do with the illegal trafficking of narcotics across state lines, or smoking dope in my backyard.(go for a drive and come back if you want)
3.As a former drunk who drove hammered pretty much everyday and thank God every day for not killing someone. I strongly urge you to be a responsible driver when you drink. If you show up and have 10 rum and cokes in 1.5 hours and jump in the Benz for the drive up to Elkhart or on the way home a police officer will be detaining you. (sorry) I am not an absolute sobriety person, I know that you can drink and have a good time and be responsible and still drive.
4.Piss in my front yard. That is why we have a back yard
5.Poop in my front yard. That is why we have neighbors.
6.molest my children or Dog, (my wife may entertain some propositions)
7.Language that would embarrass a sailor in front of his mother. I say fuck and shit and all that as well, but lets not teach it to the 2 year old.
8. Steal anything from me or my neighbors.
9.Don't be an asshole, I enjoy a good ribbing as much as the next guy but when that line is reached, don't cross it. Quite often it is that last jab that turns a funny debate into a fight. Fighting is not aloud. Not to mention the German Sheppard will attack the aggressor. (He will grab your arm until you stop, it more than likely will not break the skin, but it will leave a nasty bruise)A few drunk friends giving head locks discovered that,
10. Anyone in attendance will be forced to have a good time. no moping aloud. I have a carpeted garage with 2 TVs and cable, we have a nice yard with a covered seating area,fire pit,putting green, driving net,grilling area, swings,play set, pool table and full bar in the basement and 13 TVs in the house. there is a hot tub if your sore from the road and we can put the kiddie pool up or run through the sprinkler if your hot. If you cannot have fun here it cannot be had.
All I heard at yosey's was 'Hey, BITCH! Get me a beer!' I really hope you can take that being thrown at you tirelessly, throughout the day, Bitch.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #44 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
We have five refrigerators, 1 in the garage 1 outside by the grill, 1 in the hot tub room,1 kitchen, 1 behind the bar. Along with 3 or 4 coolers that are usually used as foot rests. I like to entertain. It will be a very comfortable stay.

post #45 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
I can do all the cooking, At this point it will most likely be beef tenderloin marinated and cooked up with peppers,onion, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, potatoes. some of our local Bratwurst. and some local corn on the cob cooked on the grill. I still have a lightly stocked bar with some jack, capt. morgan, vodka, and about 10 other bottles of misc. but there is a beer depot 3 blocks away. I will have some beer on hand but I would urge you to pick up a six pack of some of our local brew at the corner, Most of the time six guys get six different beers and we throw them in the cooler and you get a pretty good sampling of all that Milwaukee has to offer. The only thing I have to draw the line at is no Budweiser. It is against state law and good taste. I hope I have made this invitation pleasing to enough of you that we have one hell of a get together.

post #46 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1272 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelschneider View Post
If you think McBear will be a no show because we allow cj to bring his boy toy then I will put my foot down and change it back to no changes in the rules. But that would be a 2nd change in the original rules, which mcbear would have wanted in original form without change. By making a 2nd change are we infact driving mcbear away from the summer meet? What do you have against mcbear?
I doubt cj's toy would cause a millimeter of eyebrow movement from mcbear.

I blame YOU for driving him away with YOUR cavalier attitude toward the rules. They're the RULES, dammit. You just don't go and change them because they have a few skid marks in the crotch! Let's man up, here.

Keep monkeying with the rules and the bear cavalry will descend upon you, unleashing its might with a fury you have never experienced.

Or not.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #47 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 10:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
i have no idea what your talking about the female in this pic is my toy and i dont think she would like you making reference that she is a boy .

living on the edge driving a fine line
post #48 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

(Thread Starter)
That settles it no underage homo sexual life partners. As well as no more flexing the rules to accommodate individuals. I am not sure what a bear cavalry is but it sounds like it could leave a mess behind (see rule #5). No offense to Mrs. c.j. I should have referenced the pictures.

post #49 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Checking the tentative schedule, I'm a definite maybe for this one. Which is better than a "no", even though it's a hell of a drive. Doubt there are any convoy's planning on going up 35...
post #50 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-14-2008, 03:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
maybe if you come through here we can meet up and truck it up

living on the edge driving a fine line
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in