post #31 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 10:47 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
People, let's get back to the swiftboating scenarios shall we!
Yeah that, reading all these facts about Obama is just "old politics". We need "change". We also need to be careful what we ask for..................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 10:53 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdstealth View Post
Obama says:

Man, you have got to quit using Michael Savage for a brain.

Obama says:

1.) Selma Got Me Born - Lie, you were born in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your birth, as the Selma to Montgomery civil rights march was in 1965.
Your the liar:

Debunked: AoH.com List, 1 at Vote Your Intellect

2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - Lie, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work in the Kenyan Government. When he had you, he was certainly as much of an "elite" as any of the other candidates.

If he is such an "elite" (the big new Swiftboat Word), explain this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/04/wo...=1&oref=slogin

This is a Wikipedia article on his father's tribe, I would assume that a tribe that has goats would indeed have it's young boys herd them:

Luo (Kenya and Tanzania) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is his dad's bio:

Barack Obama Sr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - Lie, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments Kenya has ever had (search history of Kenya on any site.)

I think "Freedon Fighter" would be a subjective opinion, a phrase that is easy for Swiftboat freaks to call a lie, but ultimately, Barack's Dad left when he was three years old, so who gives a fuck.

4.) My Family (in Kenya) Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - Lie, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in many years.

Another opinion. Instead of taking some situational bullshit you twisted for it's misinformation value, again I refer to the Wikipedia article description of his African tribe's role in the fight against the British:

The Luo generally were not dispossessed of their land by the British, avoiding the fate that befell the pastoral tribes inhabiting the Kenyan "White Highlands". Many Luo played significant roles in the struggle for Kenyan independence, but the tribe was relatively uninvolved in the Mau Mau Uprising of the 1950s. Instead, some Luo used their education to advance the cause of independence peacefully. The lawyer C.M.G. Argwings-Kodhek, for example, used his expertise to defend Mau Mau suspects in court.

In other words, his statement is the truth, and yours is a pig fuck lie

5.) My Name is African Swahili - Lie, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

It also means "blessed" in Swahali, liar:

Obama says "My Name is African Swahili". Truth or Lie? - Yahoo! Answers

6.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - Lie, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).

You need to provide some kind of link to this claim, every person in this country has heard Obama talk about the Muslim school he attended in Indonesia.

7.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - Lie, you were there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the language there. I dont see how living in another country for 4 years has anything to do with top-level diplomacy.

Well, I think being in Indonesia from 8 to 10 years old is probably more foreign experience than our current president ever had, thats for sure, in fact, I bet Barack knows that there are Shiite and Sunni Islamic sects:

The Raw Story | Ambassador claims shortly before invasion, Bush didn't know there were two sects of Islam

8.) My Early Drug Use is because of Ethnic Confusion - Lie, you were quite content in high school to be "Barry Obama", no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said this.

Oh, give me a fucking break. So now you Swiftboaters are analysts of teen age angst? Tell me, did jerking off fuck him up too?

9.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - Lie, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.

Link please.

10.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - Lie, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 PRESENT VOTES.

What the fuck does that mean?

11.) Oops, I Misvoted - Lie, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your misvote.

Same here.

12.) I Was A Professor Of Law - Lie, you were a part-time senior lecturer ON LEAVE.

Another FUCKING LIE:

Professor Obama was a listener, students say :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Elections

13.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - Overstatement. You drew up documents for a law firm, not the grass-roots community defender you're cracked up to be.

That's your opinion again.

14.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - Lie, you didn't write it,introduce it, change it, or create it.

It takes every Democrat in the Senate to get past the Republicans given the current make up of the Senate, so how is this a lie?

15.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - Lie, it took just 14 days from start to finish.

Boy, I'm glad you brought that one up. Explain this:

The Crypt's Blog - Politico.com

Senator Crook (R-Leavenworth) and Senator Cocksucker (R-Men's Rooms) said the same thing Barack did.

I'll destroy more when I have time, but so far EVERY ONE WAS A STRIKE-OUT

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 05-08-2008 at 10:56 AM.
post #33 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 10:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Aesop

THE FROGS, grieved at having no established Ruler, sent ambassadors to Jupiter entreating for a King. Perceiving their simplicity, he cast down a huge log into the lake. The Frogs were terrified at the splash occasioned by its fall and hid themselves in the depths of the pool. But as soon as they realized that the huge log was motionless, they swam again to the top of the water, dismissed their fears, climbed up, and began squatting on it in contempt. After some time they began to think themselves ill-treated in the appointment of so inert a Ruler, and sent a second deputation to Jupiter to pray that he would set over them another sovereign. He then gave them an Eel to govern them. When the Frogs discovered his easy good nature, they sent yet a third time to Jupiter to beg him to choose for them still another King. Jupiter, displeased with all their complaints, sent a Heron, who preyed upon the Frogs day by day till there were none left to croak upon the lake.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #34 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 10:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
Yeah that, reading all these facts about Obama is just "old politics". We need "change". We also need to be careful what we ask for..................
You know, I've already figured out you're just some GOP stooge playing some Limbaugh game. Why don't you cut out all the lying crap you post and be a man, you fucking poser?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 05-08-2008 at 11:02 AM.
post #35 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 10:59 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
You know, I've already figured out you're just some GOP stooge playing some Limbaugh game. Why don't you cut out all the lying crap you post and be a man?
From the "Anals of It-takes-One-To-Know-One", chapter 1, page 1.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

post #36 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 11:02 AM
BenzWorld Elite

You are saying I am posing as a Republican? Man, have you ever got the wrong guy. If you want to attack me just for the sake of attacking me, you could at least be somewhat accurate.

post #37 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
You are saying I am posing as a Republican? Man, have you ever got the wrong guy. If you want to attack me just for the sake of attacking me, you could at least be somewhat accurate.
"From the "Anals of It-takes-One-To-Know-One", chapter 1, page 1."

That's not attacking you, it is commending your training as a card carrying political operative for the Democrat party. You execute your orders with commendable zeal and tenaciously adhere to the party line.

What more could the politburo desire of it's apparatchik?

B

post #38 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 11:20 AM
BenzWorld Elite

What a pile of horseshit,Dr. Goebbels.

post #39 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Ok, children back to swiftboating Obama not each other
post #40 of 45 (permalink) Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
What a pile of horseshit,Dr. Goebbels.
You are not acting in the best interest of your party? You are not an active party member? If I am wrong in that then you have my apologies because I truly have misjudged you.

B

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in