Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Do you need me to ship a couple of these
or you can come pick up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromejunkie View Post
from my understanding this is open topic which if i am mistaken means you can post off topic discussion here?? so be it as it may when a person post something on this the ot it is open to anyone's comments freedom of speech type thing it doesnt necessarily be the same view as you have but it is your right to post or comment . just because someone has posted something that doesn't fit your view doesnt mean its bad its thats person view and that doesnt necessarily means it ruins the thread it that persons opinion or thought so why would you bash, stab,banter or delete the post .?? it is strange that the ot turns into a political forum and if someone post a comment that someone personally doesnt like it gets deleted .?? wierd .there are a lot of things i dont agree with but it is the person posting opinion . someone said certain comments are ruining the ot . and made comments about certain threads not having to do with Mercedes . about 95% of the threads on the ot have nothing to do Mercedes . since i have been on this forum i have seen my topics on politics and b.s on the ot then any other forum . i belong to about 10 different forums some i like more then others , i like this one for the people i have met and talked to . but i have also seen some people also strip post from threads because it didn't fit there views , doesn't seem right there is a lot of reading here i dont agree with does it mean if i had the authority i would strip it ? no its thats persons opinion . personal attacks should be looked at more closely then an opinion not fitting .sorry about being long winded today normally i just throw on liners in and dont stretch out this long but i have seen some things on this forum that are kinda outa place .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	175915   Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of image.jpg
Views:	165
ID:	175916   Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy (2) of image.jpg
Views:	188
ID:	175917   Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy (3) of image.jpg
Views:	64
ID:	175918  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 04:46 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
it is strange that the ot turns into a political forum and if someone post a comment that someone personally doesnt like it gets deleted .?? wierd
yes, over moderation here has put a huge damper on this place.. at one pt. in time there was 0 moderation here and it was just dandy. there was never a need for someone to butt in. and thihs place was also busy as heck back then. since it has dwindled considerably and this place has lost it's uniqueness. it's become just another forum. the new ownership has had a lot to do with that.

i still don't see a need for any mods in OT.. wtf4?

in political asylum

Last edited by mzsmbs; 04-30-2008 at 04:50 PM.
post #23 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 05:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Who exactly is "you" you are refering to ?
Don't assume it's a moderator or site owner , I have had my posts hacked before
not that the contents mattered.

Quote:
from my understanding this is open topic which if i am mistaken means you can post off topic discussion here?? so be it as it may when a person post something on this the ot it is open to anyone's comments freedom of speech type thing

it doesnt necessarily be the same view as you have but it is your right to post or comment . just because someone has posted something that doesn't fit your view doesnt mean its bad its thats person view and that doesnt necessarily means it ruins the thread it that persons opinion or thought so why would you bash, stab,banter or delete the post .??

it is strange that the ot turns into a political forum and if someone post a comment that someone personally doesnt like it gets deleted .?? wierd .

there are a lot of things i dont agree with but it is the person posting opinion . someone said certain comments are ruining the ot . and made comments about certain threads not having to do with Mercedes .

about 95% of the threads on the ot have nothing to do Mercedes . since i have been on this forum i have seen my topics on politics and b.s on the ot then any other forum . i belong to about 10 different forums some i like more then others , i like this one for the people i have met and talked to .

but i have also seen some people also strip post from threads because it didn't fit there views , doesn't seem right there is a lot of reading here i dont agree with
does it mean if i had the authority i would strip it ? no its thats persons opinion . personal attacks should be looked at more closely then an opinion not fitting .

sorry about being long winded today normally i just throw on liners in and dont stretch out this long but i have seen some things on this forum that are kinda outa place .
post #24 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
they know who they are

living on the edge driving a fine line
post #25 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 07:28 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Mar 2008
Vehicle: 1999 E320 4 matic wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
I think this entire thread should be deleted........
Damn beat me to it.lol

I agree there are alot of retarded posts and responses to posts (especially from democrats) but however retarded these posts may seem to the intelligent people on this ot forum they still have a right to say it. I'm not sure if you are sighting something that happened recently or if this is just in general but if it is possibly a moderator using their supper powers to influence topic opions and the like it is wrong and should be stopped unless the topic is just outright unfit to be discussed, or remarks made are inflamatory. (PLEASE DON'T BAN ME.)

"Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life."
post #26 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 07:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
I count several basic grammatical errors, an improperly used word and a run on sentence that would be funny if were not serious.

Before you condemn the management, remove your head from your ass and construct a legible argument.

If you want to......
post #27 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
What.

In.

The.

Fuck.

Are you guys talking about?
post #28 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler View Post
I count several basic grammatical errors, an improperly used word and a run on sentence that would be funny if were not serious.

Before you condemn the management, remove your head from your ass and construct a legible argument.

If you want to......
OMG YOU KILL ME :surre nder:

post #29 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 08:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 2k SlK230 / 2KSlk320 / 2000 Toyota Tacoma, 95 Land Rover D90 (done) Now looking for a series IIA
Oley Shat! did this OT sure get wayeee off Topic....you should be able to post whatever you want.........first as long as yuh don't call me no honky.. second don't make fun of the size of my 3rd leg...unless yours is bigger.. third don't make fun of my hero (Billy Clinton) Hey! he did wonders with that Cigar! then smoked em.... forth don't fucking swear in your damn lame assed fucken posts and act like you really fucking know it all.....And finally remember no matter what......... I'm not always right....However I am Never Wrong.
post #30 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-30-2008, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

(Thread Starter)
exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in