Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 1990 500 SEL, 2003 Range Rover HSE
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What an analysis! You describe an act of a Persian emperor 2.5 centuries ago and give the impression that it's been the same thing for 2500 years until Islam came to ruin everything for jews?!
* If you were against religion altogether, you should be against the state of Israel because it's only religion that laid the foundation for millions of jews from all over the world to leave their respective homes of hundred even thousands of years and steal the land, home and life of other millions of people already living in Palestine and all the instability this caused.
* The Islam of Iran is not Islam from a Muslim point of view and therefore the acts of the Iranian government are not because of Islam. In the Quran, God warns of adding, removing or altering a single word from the Quran and religion in general. Shiites did all of the above and they have other sources for jurisdiction that Muslims think are at least rediculously false and hold no religious nor historic significance whatsoever. In Islam we have no holy persons, shia have exactly a dozen from old times and dozens keep springing every other day. For these two reasons (change of holy text and holding people as sacred), Shia's religion is in constant change. Islam hasn't changed a bit for almost 1500 years and should never change as ordered by God.
* I think, and this is an extreme point of view of my own, that there will come a time when Iran and Israel (and of course the US) will work hand in hand to redraw the map of the region all three with a religious goal in sight.. The Messiah (Shia call theirs AlMahdi and theink he lost his way into a tunnel hundreds of years ago). Iran already works with the US in Afghnistan and Iraq and is actually using Iraqi shiites as a bargaining tool.
* You claim that Islam hates Jews. I claim they were perfectly fine under Islamic rule but never loved by Christians who hold him responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus (BTW, Muslims think Jesus was never crucified not because of a Jew nor anybody else). Through hsitory, Jews lived under Islamic rule as anybody else and never feared for their lives or belongings. Compare this to the Spanish and Portuguese Inquisitions approved by the Pope or to atrocities committed against them, among others, during the Crusades
* Islam doesn't base the identity of Muslims on the hatred of anybody. Had this been the case, no civilization would've come out of Muslims as hatred is a destructive, not a constructive, drive.
* Muslims now hate the Jews of Israel. All zionist Jews hate Muslims and probably everybody else. Why don't you see the other side of the equation, goyim?!