"...many Iraqi boys dream of becoming American soldiers..." - Page 17 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:24 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R. View Post
Ain't it the truth...........
What truth? You wouldn't no the truth even if it was buried deep in your asshole. You reek poison man, you really need to get a check up before you croak hating this world and people that disagree with you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:25 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R. View Post
YOUR words butt wipe: "If you can show me exactly how it (The Smith Act) applies to me or FTL I will fking shut the hell up FOR EVER."

FTL's request: "Perhaps you should produce the law against "sedition" for us Bruce - there is in fact no such law.

IT was in response to the request that FoTL made, IT was, and still is a law on the books.
The post was never addressed to you, it was addressed to FoTL, however, since you had to run off at the mouth, and make your typical stupid comments, and just happened to put your foot in your mouth again, I think will capitalize on that.

( 1 ) You asked how it applies to you or FoTL. The response doesn’t apply to you, it applies to FoTL.

( 2 ) You did NOT specify if the law or the response had to relate to either of you. The law may or may not, but the response DOES relate.

( 3 ) I demonstrated just exactly how it (the response) relates to FoTL.

( 4 ) You are still writing, and that sir makes you a liar………………..

NOW do you understand? Words mean things fool, learn how to read and write, you’re supposed to be a “professor”…………

Please, come back with some more “Liarprof”, show us how you honor your word, how honorable a man (?) you are.
I hope you read my above responses and FTL's comeback before you jump to another conclusion.
post #163 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:30 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Here we go Bruce, now run back to your own post and try to defend your WEAK point and your perception that you somehow turned the table on me, Do you want more bitch slapping?
Hey dude, you have what amounts to a good lawsuit. I'd file the FOIA form asking for the investigative records and the nature of the charge. If it becomes obvious the charges were an attempt to harm you because you were exercising your 1st Amendment rights, you not only could sue him for liable and defamation, you also could sue for potential loss of income and job opportunity due to possible future denial of security clearances or future difficulty with background checks, so you might get a lawyer to take it on consignment, hell one theing there is no shortage of in this country is lawyers.

You can't go around just trying to have people arrested in this country for their opinions, in fact you can also file a complaint with the US DOJ Civil Rights division and he could possibly be prosecuted. The only way someone could be guilty of "sedition" on an Internet forum is if they were actively making plans to plant a bomb somewhere. I wish he'd done it to me, the ACLU owes me for a couple file servers.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 04-17-2008 at 10:38 AM.
post #164 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Quote:
Oh, you did? Show us again
What’s the matter “SHORT” term memory?

Against my better judge I'll respond to you directly.

You called me a “helicopter” parent, recall that?
Then you a “short” time later made a foolish statement of your kids maybe coming home as “wiggers” AND HOW YOU AS A PROTECTIVE PARENT WOULDN’T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN! Ring a bell?

The other time you said I was like one of the kids in school you stole lunch money from.
“Shortly” after that comment you stated you went to a private school and YOU were in fact the one who had his lunch money taken, but laugh at them when you drove away
for that school in a chauffeured Limousine.

Would you like to deny any of this?

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
post #165 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
Hey dude, you have what amounts to a good lawsuit. I'd file the FOIA form asking for the investigative records and the nature of the charge. If it becomes obvious the charges were an attempt to harm you because you were exercising your 1st Amendment rights, you not only could sue him for liable and defamation, you also could sue for potential loss of income and job opportunity due to possible future denial of security clearances or future difficulty with background checks. You can't go around just trying to have people arrested in this country for their opinions, in fact you can also file a complaint with the US DOJ Civil Rights division and he could possibly be prosecuted. I wish he'd done it to me, the ACLU owes me for the a couple file servers.
I already have a security clearance that's how I found out about his game.
post #166 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:37 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
What’s the matter “SHORT” term memory?

Against my better judge I'll respond to you directly.

You called me a “helicopter” parent, recall that?
Then you a “short” time later made a foolish statement of your kids maybe coming home as “wiggers” AND HOW YOU AS A PROTECTIVE PARENT WOULDN’T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN! Ring a bell?

The other time you said I was like one of the kids in school you stole lunch money from.
“Shortly” after that comment you stated you went to a private school and YOU were in fact the one who had his lunch money taken, but laugh at them when you drove away
for that school in a chauffeured Limousine.

Would you like to deny any of this?
A major difference between a "helicopter parent" that pesters teachers about how to teach their kids and how a parent must help their kids in what is a socially acceptable path for success.
Stealing lunch money is a form of speech you idiot! I did however eat more than my share when lunch was served: guilty!
Now go back and try to understand what I said rather than building yourself a contextual world so you can feel like you got me or something Grow up!
post #167 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
You guys are a scream. When a friendly political discussion turns to talk of 'sedition' and 'lawsuits', someone is taking himself far too seriously.

Frankly, there seems to be a discernible pattern to the recent breakdown in civil discourse around here.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #168 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I think the discussion on lawsuits is worthwhile, people need to know NOT to take these forums so seriously, their attempts to actually cause harm in another person's life because they don't like their opinion could turn out to cause them a hell of a lot more problems than they wish to cause for the person they target.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #169 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:48 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Quote:
A major difference between a "helicopter parent" that pesters teachers about how to teach their kids and how a parent must help their kids in what is a socially acceptable path for success.
Stealing lunch money is a form of speech you idiot! I did however eat more than my share when lunch was served: guilty!
Now go back and try to understand what I said rather than building yourself a contextual world so you can feel like you got me or something Grow up!
Hard to sallow the truth, Napoleon?

Bruce showed proof the law was on the books, he was right you were wrong.
Suck it up man!!
But you’re not a man, of his word, as is proven by you still posting…go figure!!
We knew that much already.

I also have shown proof. Now you want to SPIN out of those statements.

Now that I have proven you to be a hypocrite and liar, I'm done with you, you’re like a used Tampon.

PS

State law vs. Federal law
Which has more reaching effect?

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.

Last edited by Multipurpose; 04-17-2008 at 10:53 AM.
post #170 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 10:49 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
You guys are a scream. When a friendly political discussion turns to talk of 'sedition' and 'lawsuits', someone is taking himself far too seriously.

Frankly, there seems to be a discernible pattern to the recent breakdown in civil discourse around here.
The problem GS is when one takes action and actually make that phone call with a bogus claim based on their perception of what this country is about. We have a climate or distrust because of our present administration Nazi like behavior that has encouraged the likes of Bruce to feel empowered just like the brown shirts. Now it's possible that it was not that called, it could have been guage for all I know; I don't have the information on who called by I surely have the information that there was a call that was based on content that I had on Benzworld. I could however extract the name if I move forward with a lawsuit. The problems will just escalate from there and frankly that's not why I am in OT because I am here like the rest of us to have fun, to be informed and to make friends. The poison spewed by some sometimes make that almost impossible, and from a moderator nonetheless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in