"...many Iraqi boys dream of becoming American soldiers..." - Page 10 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 07:30 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
Do not feed the Napoleon complex

© All photographs and likenesses of Multipurpose are protected under copyright
law. Any use of photographs in whole or in part is strictly prohibited
unless authorization is granted in writing by copyright holder. All rights
reserved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:31 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
Do not feed the Napoleon complex
I figured you like FREE SPEECH and encourage debate by not engaging in debate, you're simply a chicken and afraid to be called out. I don't care that Bruce thinks I am wrong because that's something I have to accept to EXERCISE MY RIGHT to my opinion and views. You on the other hand would love to stifle anything that is contrary to your beliefs. You really have an option if you don't like what I say: put me on ignore! I have a feeling that you won't though, because you're the kind of asshole that slows traffic down to glee at the site of an accident or blood on the road.
post #93 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:34 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R. View Post
Get a grip you dullard, the missions may be designated by civilians, but they are planned and “thought out” by the military. Even thought they may be officers, they are still considered “soldiers”.

Oh and by the by, the so called "misdirection" is only an OPINION that you two and a few others here might have, it is not a fact by any means.
As to stupid comments, I would have to say that you have made far more than your share of those here, so I don't think you have much to say about anything anyone else comments on.
Let's stay focused here and see if you actually have a clue: Why did we invade Iraq? if you can answer this question without resorting to party line bullshit I will pull my hat off for you but until then I will keep thinking of you as full of shit. Really, it's up to you!
post #94 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:36 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
It's a one way deal for liberals.
Drewprof is a case in point, did you ever notice that when he doesn't like what you say, his foul mouth and the name calling is the first thing that he reverts too?
Again see above response: Once you have substance and you can back up what you say then I will revert to talking to you like a human being. For now you're just a turd that thinks it knows what's going on the ME but again, over and over I have shown you where you were wrong but it's not registering, I wonder why?
post #95 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Let's stay focused here and see if you actually have a clue: Why did we invade Iraq? if you can answer this question without resorting to party line bullshit I will pull my hat off for you but until then I will keep thinking of you as full of shit. Really, it's up to you!
Better idea; let's see if you can do what you ask of me. Let's see if you can come up with something that isn't "We went in there for the oil."
Talk about party line bullshit, you seem to be even more full of it than just about anyone else here.

Focus is something you seem to have real problems with, no matter what the subject is you always seem to revert to the same old crap about how you know so much more, and have so much better insight, into everything that happens in the world. Dude, you are absolutely full of information, or maybe it's something else that you’re really full of...

Come on, let's see you try and pass off some more of your OPINION as fact...

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #96 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:53 AM

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1996 S320 (Kuro) 1998 S600 (Weiss)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Haku
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Why people volunteer is obviously something you are having difficulty grasping and likely not worth a debate...

Jim
Well, that's nice of you to attempt to make this a personal issue. You don't know me and you most certainly have no understanding of what knowledge I have on the subject so perhaps you should ask questions instead of simply berate.

Why people "volunteer"? Hmm - if you look at the stats - people don't "volunteer" - they are herded on 'recruiting drives' and lured with BS delusions of education and stable income.

If you had ever lived in a country with a large American ex-pat community you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Let's see you over here in Japan sitting around a table of ex-US military who can give you FIRST HAND - their take on why people "volunteer".
post #97 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:53 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Better idea; let's see if you can do what you ask of me. Let's see if you can come up with something that isn't "We went in there for the oil."
Talk about party line bullshit, you seem to be even more full of it than just about anyone else here.

Focus is something you seem to have real problems with, no matter what the subject is you always seem to revert to the same old crap about how you know so much more, and have so much better insight, into everything that happens in the world. Dude, you are absolutely full of information, or maybe it's something else that you’re really full of...

I see that you failed Evasive Replies 101, you're so transparent!
Just admit that YOU have no clue why we invaded Iraq and that's a good start towards positioning your mind to learn something. I think I have made it VERY clear why we invaded Iraq on many occasions and I have used the oil as sarcasm but you never caught that because you're too absorbed looking for shit that ain't there. Please dude, really get an education.
post #98 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:57 AM

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1996 S320 (Kuro) 1998 S600 (Weiss)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Haku
Quote:

A beyond obvious conflict of opinion over this one - so how about this?

Let's REMOVE the "oil" and "war on terror" fall-backs and see if anyone can come up another take on this war?

I'm guessing it's too much to ask.
post #99 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 10:02 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
A beyond obvious conflict of opinion over this one - so how about this?

Let's REMOVE the "oil" and "war on terror" fall-backs and see if anyone can come up another take on this war?

I'm guessing it's too much to ask.
That is the smartest thing I heard today BRAVO
post #100 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1984 300GD "G" Wagen, and 1998 Steyr Puch 290GD "G" Van & a 1988 MB Trac 1000
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Difflock
Could I add, a little late perhaps
that
many American soldiers dream of becoming soldiers
you know like the origional and the best
the British Army
Tee hee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in