Someone asked so STFU anyone else. - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=amgdriven;2831123]Funny, actually.

I must say, you meet my "parameters" for trollus extremus......

A weak understanding of English as a written language, and an avatar only rivaled for ugliness by your online persona.....

Welcome!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdriven View Post
... "running with glass slippers in a gay parade"
Do you think your stupid ass attacks on others ARE allowed? Hell, half of your comments are attacks. Inferior complex spins anti-social aggression...yet another attribute of codependency. The irony, once again, is many medical reports/articles that state a high ratio of gay men with codependency complexes. Intriguing, to say the least. Don't you think? Looking at most of your posts...you're text book. How do I know you ask? Xanax prescriptions to gay men/women are shockingly high compared to the heterosexual counterparts. lol
Who said you are the minority? Unless, you dwell in the realm of suppressive social exclusion and brand yourself as the minority for rallying purposes. You suppress yourself with your actions, dumbass.
Are you afraid of sex ?
post #63 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:49 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2006
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler View Post
A weak understanding of English as a written language
Perimeter and Parameter are one in the same. One happens to used for mathmatical equations. By golly, not much gets past you! lol

So is there a membership or something? If so, I would like to join.
post #64 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Funny, actually. You have no clue what my profession is exactly....nor my educational background. And yet, you state I don't know what I'm talking about. Giving credit where credit is do, it is almost impossible to diagnose someone over a internet forum. But, you do fit the general description. Besides, why are you not trying to prove me wrong? Waste of time? I think not...you're a post whore.

Sexual issues? Don't we all? Well shit, I'm married; sexual frustrations come with the territory. It's a day at a time for me, my mental midget friend. Being a heterosexual male is tough! Always late, can't keep track of time; trying to be positive under pressure. So much on the plate..it's hard to stay ahead of the game.You, on the other hand, probably plan ahead. You,for example, are probably always on time. Right? I mean, after all, you PACK YOUR SHIT the night before. Right?

The mere fact that you cannot diagnose or even think in any sphere beyond sexuality makes your entire reasoning suspect and your quick grab at psychology is laughable at best. The relentless fag bashing with words, phrases, and now even colors prove easily enough your hang up is sexual based. Justify all you want but your meaning and hang up is loud and clear. Keep this going please as this is the most entertainment I have had in a week. When I get time tonight I will post more pics.

Last edited by Shane; 04-09-2008 at 03:57 PM.
post #65 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 03:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
^^^^ Fussing with colors is a definite sign of metrosexuality.
post #66 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 04:22 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
You,for example, are probably always on time. Right? I mean, after all, you PACK YOUR SHIT the night before. Right
look maw a gay pride flag hmmmmmmmmm^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

living on the edge driving a fine line
post #67 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 04:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2005
Quote:
Perimeter and Parameter are one in the same. One happens to used for mathmatical equations. By golly, not much gets past you! lol

So is there a membership or something? If so, I would like to join.

You're already a really huge member.

Good luck!
post #68 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 06:43 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Funny, actually. You have no clue what my profession is exactly....nor my educational background. And yet, you state I don't know what I'm talking about. Giving credit where credit is do, it is almost impossible to diagnose someone over a internet forum. But, you do fit the general description. Besides, why are you not trying to prove me wrong? Waste of time? I think not...you're a post whore.

Sexual issues? Don't we all? Well shit, I'm married; sexual frustrations come with the territory. It's a day at a time for me, my mental midget friend. Being a heterosexual male is tough! Always late, can't keep track of time; trying to be positive under pressure. So much on the plate..it's hard to stay ahead of the game.You, on the other hand, probably plan ahead. You,for example, are probably always on time. Right? I mean, after all, you PACK YOUR SHIT the night before. Right?
Gee, I better not piss you off or you will expose my dirty linens and g strings out on the forum. I got the post count o fit your description and shit man I am always on time, do like to pack shit every night but I am a heterosensual kind of dude
How about that education amg? You seem to be in the diagnosis biz, are you a mechanic? I want to be a mechanic when I grow up that's why I have a garage with pretend tools. You're welcome to come over so we can play with the air tools and make noises and stuff like we be building shit and stuff. Maybe you can show me a couple of tricks since you seem so well learned. Oh, don't forget to invite the posse, them dudettes are fine
post #69 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 08:57 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Amgdriven my friend, it looks like that there is more infestation of "fudge packers" here than we thought. Don't give up. I will always help if I'm not to brain dead. And Shane why are you blocking my PM's. I would say you are a "Pussy" but I know you don't like such delightful things.
post #70 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
^You have never sent me a PM and please don't. Life is too short to deal with weirdos like you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in