Al-Qaeda grooming militants who 'look western': CIA chief - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 08:26 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 737 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
You like midget sex?
With your size the other guy doesn’t have a choice, now does he!
Multipurpose is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
^ now that's a great come back
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
So you believe you can read me hey Von?

You could not read a fucking book...................
You only get one book to read and it's shit ! full of lies and fantasy's a bit like your thousands of anti American threads, you boring brain dead wanker .
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 09:29 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mzsmbs's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Location: on a high bank of a creek
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
When I retire I'm going to study Latin and retake calculus ... again. B
masochist are ya?!



in political asylum
mzsmbs is offline  
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 09:34 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 737 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Kind of hard to get that mother's milk out of checked luggage.

And either you are NOT married or don't care if your wife has her favorite makeup with her [or just buy new at every stop]

And many companies don't let you "check" your corporate computer. Add to that the many times that checked luggage does not follow the flight and what you end up with is people just not flying.

Airlines are already folding due to changes in patterns after all the TSA rules. Add rules, more of the same. But if you have to travel for business, the last thing you need is to "check" your work, or your work cloths and have it not arrive when you need them.

If you fly lots of segments, do you check you luggage at every flight? How many times have you had your luggage rerouted?
Women have breasts, McB.

I fly 98% United, in the twelve or so years they had to courier my bag
to me once.
Fortunately for me, it was a homebound flight.

I have not heard of any airline going OOB due to TSA regulations that have arose
from 9-11.

So we have a compromise and that is, 3oz of liquid per container, not purchased
from a secure vendor on site and no NIPPLE rings for heavens sake…..what were you thinking getting those anyway?
Multipurpose is offline  
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 09:35 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
With your size the other guy doesn’t have a choice, now does he!
That's ok, I will try to use lube if you offer me your ear
DP is online now  
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
You only get one book to read and it's shit ! full of lies and fantasy's a bit like your thousands of anti American threads, you boring brain dead wanker .
Aye Aye Major..........

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 04-01-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 10:03 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
hey guys, pic of these new "western look" terrorists are coming over the wire right now......



These terrorists have already murdered over 600,000 people. Beware!

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,250
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multipurpose View Post
Women have breasts, McB.

I fly 98% United, in the twelve or so years they had to courier my bag
to me once.
Fortunately for me, it was a homebound flight.

I have not heard of any airline going OOB due to TSA regulations that have arose
from 9-11.

So we have a compromise and that is, 3oz of liquid per container, not purchased
from a secure vendor on site and no NIPPLE rings for heavens sake…..what were you thinking getting those anyway?
If they said they uncovered a terrorist plot that involved holding an explosive in one's mouth, and needed to inspect everyone's oral cavity prior to boarding, would you comply?

What if they said terrorists were carrying explosive credit cards - any issues turning those over to TSA for 'inspection'?

What if someone said there was a form of ricin that one could wear safely, and looked like a tattoo, then squeeze and release into an airplane cabin? Would it then be fair to deny boarding to anyone with a tattoo?

There's no limit to the stupidity, and no end to the negative and oppressive consequences that stupidity can bring to bear. And the worst part of all of that, is that nobody is any safer for it. So why bother?
Qubes is online now  
post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 10:56 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 11,806
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 737 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
If they said they uncovered a terrorist plot that involved holding an explosive in one's mouth, and needed to inspect everyone's oral cavity prior to boarding, would you comply?

What if they said terrorists were carrying explosive credit cards - any issues turning those over to TSA for 'inspection'?

What if someone said there was a form of ricin that one could wear safely, and looked like a tattoo, then squeeze and release into an airplane cabin? Would it then be fair to deny boarding to anyone with a tattoo?

There's no limit to the stupidity, and no end to the negative and oppressive consequences that stupidity can bring to bear. And the worst part of all of that, is that nobody is any safer for it. So why bother?
The TSA has these new pieces of equipment called metal detectors and
X-ray machines.

Nothing in the constitution that gives you the right to fly on a commercial airline.
Some, all be it limited, are best suited to drive. And even that is a privilege!!
Multipurpose is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Top al Qaeda operative Libi killed by CIA Jayhawk Off-Topic 43 02-02-2008 04:18 AM
    U.S. demands Pakistan act against militants, threatens intervention DP Off-Topic 107 07-21-2007 03:56 PM
    Ex CIA Chief is a... offroadwarrior Off-Topic 9 05-01-2007 08:43 AM
    George Bush, Liar-In-Chief, Leaker-in-Chief FeelTheLove Off-Topic 2 04-08-2006 10:46 AM
    Western New York............ C-Rod W163 M-Class 0 01-13-2003 08:15 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome