I've already addressed all of this nonsense with crystal clarity, but since you seem to have missed it, allow me to reiterate.
Obama is not a libertarian. I find it extremely peculiar that you think he is. OTOH, anyone who is opposed to global imperialism and the unprovoked invasion/occupation of hapless third world countries represents something closer to a libertarian ideal than those who do. That would included the likes of Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Al Gore, Ralph Nader, etc., etc.
Finally, you can try to divorce yourself from thousands of posts over a period of years, but you have consistently praised and/or failed to condemn Bush on every score at every opportunity. Please find a single post of yours condemning the Bush administration for opposing 10 of the 11 points you have used to define libertarianism. Just one post, anything -- condemning the outing of a CIA agent, suspending of habeas corpus, illegal wiretaps, erosion of liberties, raising taxes (yes, deficit spending is analogous to raising taxes), anything. I honestly can't recall a single instance.
Well, Botnst, there's no concern if you are on the opposite side of those five items from GS. I would be proud of it, personally.
GS huffs and puffs about things he is miserably misinformed about
1. Richard Armitage disclosed Valerie Plame to both Bob Novak and Bob Woodward. Fitzgerald declined to prosecute Armitage. She wasn't covert and her neighbors knew she was CIA.
2. No citizen/resident of this country has lost their habeas corpus rights.
3. No illegal wiretaps have occurred. When calling patterns have suggested
possible terrorist activity, wiretaps for monitoring content have been obtained according to FISA rules.
4. We just don't have any evidence of anyone's liberties being infringed.
5. Federal taxes are real numbers, not based on analogies. That's just a word game GS picked up from some libertarian talking points.