post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
The Official Obama Criticizer

This is Bo Snerdley, official criticizer for the EIB Network, certified black enough to criticize. I have a statement. Senator Obama, we understand the need for you to take time off with your family, but this is a presidential race, and while you were away, your former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, continued making news. Now he's attacking Italian-Americans, referring to them as garlic noses. Senator Obama, one of your platforms is that you would speak to America's enemies, persuade them somehow to become our friends. Yet you apparently can't even speak with your friend, your former pastor, after all that has happened in recent weeks and persuade him to just be quiet, for the sake of your own campaign to be quiet and for the sake of unity. Mr. Obama, we're losing hope, and it's very sad.

And now the translation for the brothers and the sisters in the EIB community: Yo Barack, I had you confused with the brother that knows how to throw down. Your homey, first he goes out and disses the World War II vets, he disses us dropping the bomb to win a war, then he lifts some lines from brother Malcolm. All right, all right, that was cool. But after all that, it starts to blow over. What does he do? He comes out and disses the Italians. What's next, bro? He's going to diss the Jews? Yo, Obama, tell your homey to shut up, at least, man, until you win. Your main B man, he sounds like he's hooked on madness, and what are you doing? Chilling somewhere out in the Caribbean. Yo, bro, you in the game, you wanted to be in the game, now you in the game. In the game, you either play or you get played. And bro, you're getting played out by your homey, Reverend Wright. ...

The Official Obama Criticizer on Reverend J. Wright's Italian Slur

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Jay, you're one stand-up cracker, yo
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 10:51 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
" Now he's attacking Italian-Americans, referring to them as garlic noses".

Oh yeah,you have to admit he's got a point there.

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 11:02 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Huh
that is so insulting....I have to go now, to check my breath
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Jay, you're one stand-up cracker, yo
Back at ya!

Don't believe everything you think
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 11:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It really makes me think that Rev. Wright is being paid to do this shit. He is a fucking nut case and needs to shut the fuck up. My best friend is Italian. I am fucking tired of people with power and public influence destroying it for others. People couldn't wait for some yack off like Rev. Wright to speak through his ass so Obama can take the flack. And to be honest, Obama NEEDS to step in and say enough is enough and distance him self from this guy. That is what people expected him to do after that GREAT SPEECH. But now not doing so has allot of people scratching their heads. He Obama, needs to put a stop to this. It truly has hurt his campaign. If he encounters any other controversy it will truly be the end for him. Such a fucking sad thing he is allowing to shape out in front of him. He is not the producer of whats happening, but in reality after the speech action should be affirmative and direct. No bullshit, no holds bar. At some point when a man is attacked he needs to fight back.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
It really makes me think that Rev. Wright is being paid to do this shit. He is a fucking nut case and needs to shut the fuck up. My best friend is Italian. I am fucking tired of people with power and public influence destroying it for others. People couldn't wait for some yack off like Rev. Wright to speak through his ass so Obama can take the flack. And to be honest, Obama NEEDS to step in and say enough is enough and distance him self from this guy. That is what people expected him to do after that GREAT SPEECH. But now not doing so has allot of people scratching their heads. He Obama, needs to put a stop to this. It truly has hurt his campaign. If he encounters any other controversy it will truly be the end for him. Such a fucking sad thing he is allowing to shape out in front of him. He is not the producer of whats happening, but in reality after the speech action should be affirmative and direct. No bullshit, no holds bar. At some point when a man is attacked he needs to fight back.
The only people who give a fuck about it are far right wing nut jobs. The idea that what one man says automatically influences the opinion of another is unAmerican bullshit. Most people understand Obama is his own man, with the exception of right wing morons who are so afraid of Obama they will attempt to churn up any old childish bullshit like this. Just look at Jayhawk on this forum, he's now going after the guys dad. What a bunch of sorry fuck ups, the issues are all against them so all they have is a bunch of Youtube horseshit. Who do you think this guy "Snerdly" is? Why, its some Ruch Limbaugh made-up character, the guy in the photo isn't even real.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 03-27-2008 at 12:25 PM.
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 12:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Obama already made his statements about his friend and former pastor of the church Obama and his family attend. To demand that the Reverend shut up or have his sermons approved by Obama would be outside Obama's operating mindset.

The idea that Obama has to control voices of his supporters is, perhaps, a Rove era Republican expectation. In the world as Obama projects it should work, Obama is in a role of convincing all of us of what the right thing to do involving an issue or initiative so that we want to help, not shaming us or using fear, or otherwise coercing us to do or behave a certain way. Imagine that. Open discussion of what the issue is, the options, and then an attempt to bring enough of a majority together to get it done. Jim
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 01:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1973 450 SL
Both FTL and JimSmith must have been reading the news in total darkness lately to try to snag Republicans into the racial issue being fought in full blossom within the Democrat party. This is identity politics at it worst. Both Gimmiecrat candidates are fighting over their race, sex identity, rather than issues, because they have no other way to differentiate themselves; they offer no issue differences. We Repubs are just enjoying the faux conflict.

Charter member of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy and proud of it.

God Bless the America we're trying to create.
--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-27-2008, 01:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove View Post
The only people who give a fuck about it are far right wing nut jobs. The idea that what one man says automatically influences the opinion of another is unAmerican bullshit. Most people understand Obama is his own man, with the exception of right wing morons who are so afraid of Obama they will attempt to churn up any old childish bullshit like this. Just look at Jayhawk on this forum, he's now going after the guys dad. What a bunch of sorry fuck ups, the issues are all against them so all they have is a bunch of Youtube horseshit. Who do you think this guy "Snerdly" is? Why, its some Ruch Limbaugh made-up character, the guy in the photo isn't even real.
I totally agree with you, and I must admit to getting a little rattled at all the attacks on Obama. I, like many Obama supporters like to see campaign not lean so much on race, even thought a great time to bring people together. Their are people on both sides of the fence that would love to destroy what WE as a people black, white, asian, anything worked so hard to bring together. Its shit like this that is a direct attack on the many Americans and abroad who died for unity.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in