post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 10:16 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
Well, I didn't know Eric had turned into a true mad scientist. He is the id unleashed, pursuing science for the pure visceral rush of it.
Eric wants to make the lab rat scream. He wants to see sparks shooting out of giant churning gears. To Eric, any experiment that’s not designed to climax in black smoke and flying rubble is a waste of time, a true twisted mastermind.
In the real world, he would be considered a dangerously unbalanced though undeniably attractive sociopath but never the less a inexhaustible ray of positive energy. A smiling, energetic, impossibly upbeat person who never tires and exudes good vibrations no matter what the situation. Eric also happens to have invented a long series of what he calls "medicines" that come in a rainbow of colours and which he constantly tests on himself. These two things are entirely unrelated , and everything except sex is beside the point.
But in the world of BWOT Ron's "the sane one." The calm genius in the eye of the storm who always has a solution. In his spare time he is deciphering a radio transmission from outer space that he’s quite sure is an approaching alien army’s declaration of war. He is often stopped on the street and asked, "why are you sleeping in front of my house?" , his motto? "If you can’t beat ‘em, scrotum."

BTW Eric when you reach the edge of the known 'All glowsticks and ecstasy tablets will be confiscated'.
After many months of sleepless nights, my laborious deciphering efforts finally bore fruit. My early fears in regard to the content of the messages seems to have been unfounded, as the messages all simply translate to "Buck Fush". Make of it what you will.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
That’s what we need ...Martians with irresistible weapons, willing to suck out what's left of a Americans presidents brain to stop a top-secret consortium of scientific loonies backed with all the funding of the world bank, nuclear technology, bad ideas and pure will necessary to control the entire world, I beginning to like these little guys, even if they can't spell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MarsAttacks2.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	169695  
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 10:40 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
That’s what we need ...Martians with irresistible weapons, willing to suck out what's left of a Americans presidents brain to stop a top-secret consortium of scientific loonies backed with all the funding of the world bank, nuclear technology, bad ideas and pure will necessary to control the entire world, I beginning to like these little guys, even if they can't spell.
Easy there, I worked there! They're good people that I can assure you
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 10:45 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Sure, tell us of the holy innocents forwarding an evil agenda.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 10:46 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Yup, I'd say they were stand-up guys -- if I knew they had legs....

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2008, 10:52 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar View Post
Sure, tell us of the holy innocents forwarding an evil agenda.
Well, there is a secret lab inside the guts of the World Bank building where I was in charge of sifting through evil plots to make money appear out of nowhere then disappear once we got a project going. It's called the Cunning Funding Experiment. I actually learned my tricks from a Maribu in the Sahel when they sent me there to check out the local wheelers and dealers. I shall write about this another day maybe...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in