This says alot about character, is this the kind of Commander in Chief you want...... - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 12:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
It's because they have to use it as a peephole as their heads are so far up their ass.
Such insight! Thanks for putting their problems in perspective. Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 02:47 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1973 450 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Hmm, are you suggesting that by the time the election occurs Clinton will be less full of shit based on the sheer quantity of shit she has spewed during the campaign? I mean, she actually dismissed Sinbad as "comedian" as if to imply his memory could not be compared to hers for accuracy and completeness because he was a mere, lowly comedian. Then she is proven to be dead wrong. I wonder if she has apologized to Sinbad?

Seems to me she is Bill-lite. She will lie and when she is caught, she says she merely mis-spoke. Hey, Bot, do you think she lied? I mean, did this achieve your standard of just concluding she lied? Anyway, she is a chickenhawk like Bush, only she tries to be deceptive about it. All that BS about her vote to support invading Iraq and then she votes to declare Iran's military and supporting organizations terrorists - giving Bush all the authority he needs in his mind to launch attacks on Iran. Next she will claim she never thought he would do that either.

Brings her daughter into an area of the world too dangerous for the President to go to doesn't show much judgment, nor does her voting record on supporting Bush's cowboy foreign policy, and actually, neither does lying about trivial bullshit. I guess if the claim to have all this experience is bolstered by bullshit about being shot at as she ran from the plane to the car, and then going on some trip with Valerie Plame's husband when she didn't, maybe the claim of all that experience is no more than experience bullshitting. Jim
Fixed that for you. Bill was characterized by Senator Kerrey as "an uncommonly good liar"

Charter member of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy and proud of it.

God Bless the America we're trying to create.
--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomline1 View Post
Fixed that for you. Bill was characterized by Senator Kerrey as "an uncommonly good liar"
Isn't it a bit late for singing Kerry's praises? Did he just become a flavor of condiment you have acquired over the last 3 plus years, or was he your man in 2004?

Actually, if Bill told lies that never killed American soldiers or took the lives of an entire country's population and destroyed them, which I believe to be the case, she is still Bush-lite. She never really had the chance to support her husband's policies in the Senate as the First Lady. But don't ask her as she will apparently tell you she did. Jim
post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 08:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith View Post
Isn't it a bit late for singing Kerry's praises? Did he just become a flavor of condiment you have acquired over the last 3 plus years, or was he your man in 2004?

Actually, if Bill told lies that never killed American soldiers or took the lives of an entire country's population and destroyed them, which I believe to be the case, she is still Bush-lite. She never really had the chance to support her husband's policies in the Senate as the First Lady. But don't ask her as she will apparently tell you she did. Jim
Re-read my post and carefully note the spelling of Kerrey. Makes your first paragraph a little silly.

Jim, you are a one-trick pony, continuing to bash the President. Do you still refignt the Vietnam war for fun and entertainment? Seems you are stuck in the past. Lies don't kill people, guns and bombs do a good job of that. And you knowingly demean the sacrifice of the many servicemen and women who have earned honor in carrying out their mission. Shame on you.

--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 08:20 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Re-read my post and carefully note the spelling of Kerrey. Makes your first paragraph a little silly.

Jim, you are a one-trick pony, continuing to bash the President. Do you still refignt the Vietnam war for fun and entertainment? Seems you are stuck in the past. Lies don't kill people, guns and bombs do a good job of that. And you knowingly demean the sacrifice of the many servicemen and women who have earned honor in carrying out their mission. Shame on you.
Shame on you for promoting lies as harmless Guns and bombs were used because of lies, servicemenand women are dying because of lies, a mission based on lies.
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

So you, too, are stuck in the past. Campaigns and elections are about the future. Don't get left behind like Jim, counting to ten with his right front leg.

--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 08:34 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
So you, too, are stuck in the past. Campaigns and elections are about the future. Don't get left behind.
Oh I am sorry I didn't get what the program was about! yeah, forget what just happened right? because it's the past and no harm was done right? George inviding a sovreign nation based on lies is just a past thingy and I should be ashamed of making such a big deal out of it because it has no bearing on what we do or happens to us in the future, I get it I get it, what do I get now? What's my prize for me to give it up and get with the program?
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 09:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Oh I am sorry I didn't get what the program was about! yeah, forget what just happened right? because it's the past and no harm was done right? George inviding a sovreign nation based on lies is just a past thingy and I should be ashamed of making such a big deal out of it because it has no bearing on what we do or happens to us in the future, I get it I get it, what do I get now? What's my prize for me to give it up and get with the program?
Calm down, no need to get all emotional with a rave and a rant. When you do that your spelling and grammar go to hell. Not a good thing for an educator.

I suppose that you could ask the next president, when he describes the axis of evil, to include the USA in it if you really want the world (and your children) to believe that our country is no better. Maybe you could ask the UN to not pass so damn many pesky resolutions that might impose a burden on a poor, struggling nation like it did with Iraq. And next time, you could advise the dictator not to wait til just before his execution to confess that HE had lied about WMD just to bluff the UN and the Western world.

Frankly, those of you who practice that "moral equivalence" crap are going to have to decide what your principles are, stand for them and take the consequences in your actions. Anything else is just wishful thinking. And dat's da truf!

--Hillary Rodham Clinton
post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 09:14 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Calm down, no need to get all emotional with a rave and a rant. When you do that your spelling and grammar go to hell. Not a good thing for an educator.

I suppose that you could ask the next president, when he describes the axis of evil, to include the USA in it if you really want the world (and your children) to believe that our country is no better. Maybe you could ask the UN to not pass so damn many pesky resolutions that might impose a burden on a poor, struggling nation like it did with Iraq. And next time, you could advise the dictator not to wait til just before his execution to confess that HE had lied about WMD just to bluff the UN and the Western world.

Frankly, those of you who practice that "moral equivalence" crap are going to have to decide what your principles are, stand for them and take the consequences in your actions. Anything else is just wishful thinking. And dat's da truf!
You wouldn't know the "truf" if it bit you in the ass. You comfortably allowed yourself to be hoodwinked from the day the war mongerers started to yell let's get them ayrabs and ragheads cause they want to take our lives, our freedoms and fuk even our hoes. Get a load of yourself bro you're still under the spell, waky waky
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 03-25-2008, 09:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Come'on, Drew, more principles and ideas and less sputtering. You can write better.

--Hillary Rodham Clinton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in