post #321 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
As an adult he also used Cocaine and hung out with racists, good choice man!. Bet you voted for Bush too!.
I think I am the only person of my age group that HASN'T tried cocaine. Apparently, while I was playing R&D at WrightPat and Edwards, everyone else was doing Coke.

I keep wondering since Bushie admitted to Coke use how the Republicans are going to try and use that against Obama come the general election. It should be interesting.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
I have no business being here on this thread, but this week I was asked to make a banner for the Hillary campaign. I made it because I needed the money. But the real reason is because, I really want to build a 4 story trailer trash mansion like yoseys. Hey guys, I'm just trying to break the political tension.
You certainly have room in the back yard of your current abode. You can put 3 double wides back there, easy.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #323 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
The answer is...........NO. I will NOT back Obama under ANY circumstance. I simply will not vote. I'll stay home and watch some old Cheers reruns or something.
Attaboy. Let's have 4 more years of Bush economy and Iraq policies because you can't get your arms around a black man.

Cool.

On FARK we would say "there is a reason Florida has it's own tag".

McBear,
Kentucky

post #324 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Obama passport files violated; 2 workers at State fired; 1 rebuked - - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

Wonder what they were looking for, the proverbial n***** in the woodpile or what..............
Naugas? You mean where they get Naugahyde? I always thought Naugas were Free Range.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #325 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 12:14 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
I have no business being here on this thread, but this week I was asked to make a banner for the Hillary campaign. I made it because I needed the money. But the real reason is because, I really want to build a 4 story trailer trash mansion like yoseys. Hey guys, I'm just trying to break the political tension.

I only hope you charged the bitch double or triple of the normal price.........
post #326 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 04:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A264172 View Post
Yet I don't see it as getting to the level of 'worst' or 'rabid' as racism goes. Just the run of the mill racist perspective that seems to be hanging in the world and holding therefore an element of truth within it.
So we now have a racism scale and Wrights comments weren't ALL that high on the scale?. Is that the point here?. That Wright COULD have said worse but didn't?. Its amazing what lengths supporters of candidates will go through to excuse their candidate.
post #327 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 05:46 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
So we now have a racism scale and Wrights comments weren't ALL that high on the scale?. Is that the point here?. That Wright COULD have said worse but didn't?. Its amazing what lengths supporters of candidates will go through to excuse their candidate.

So I can assume that Bill Richardson is now on your shit list................

AP: Gov. Richardson endorsing Obama

SANTA FE, N.M. - New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, the nation's only Hispanic governor, is endorsing Sen. Barack Obama for president, calling him a "once-in-a-lifetime leader" who can unite the nation and restore America's international leadership.

AP: Gov. Richardson endorsing Obama - Yahoo! News
post #328 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 06:31 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
I don't recall seeing Wright's name on the ballot...
post #329 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 07:22 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
How do you think your post #186 in this thread is different than Wright's comments?

Let me help you. It's the same 'level' of racist argument in reverse.

And yes, there is a sliding scale. Do you really mean to imply that no worse racism can be spoken than you and your tub mate Jeremiah have displayed?
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/2798184-post186.html
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/2799935-post317.html

-Marty

"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
post #330 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 07:33 AM
~BANNED~

I agree that it is lucky how the chips feel but I also think it is more than that, hopefully ome of the society is finally getting it.........Oh and I love the last line in this article.

'O' WHAT A LUCKY BREAK THIS FELLOW IS GETTING

March 21, 2008 -- WASHINGTON - Call him Barack O'Bama - for he's got the luck of the Irish.

The very week he faces his toughest obstacle ever - one that may still derail his candidacy - Obama gets a near-game-ending pot of gold.

It now appears certain that Hillary Rodham Clinton's efforts to rewrite party rules in a desperate search for a lifeline have failed.

Her absurd proposal of counting her "wins" in Michigan and Florida - long after everyone agreed they wouldn't count - has been laughed off the table.

And now, it appears, there won't even be any revotes.

While revotes are the only way to resolve the matter justly, they would have been problematic for Obama ever since his insane preacher - who makes the Black Panthers seem docile - became a household name.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright would have terrified elderly Democrats in Florida and blue-collar whites in Michigan.

But Obama's luck doesn't end there. The timing of this whole mess couldn't have been better, because it competed for airtime with Eliot Spitzer's sexcapades.

The tapes have been around for years but came out only after Obama established himself as a solid front-runner.

And when they finally got widespread attention, it was during the longest spell of the campaign without any contests.

The next primary is still more than four weeks away in Pennsylvania, where Obama was going to lose anyway.

But luck is never just luck, and Obama works very hard.

The Wright scandal has been Obama's Gennifer Flowers moment.

And just as Bill Clinton handled that first great bimbo eruption, Obama handled this quite deftly.

In his Philadelphia speech on race this week, Obama laid bare his soul.

By blaming both whites and blacks for racial tensions, he triangulated the problem.

And, of course, he changed the subject from his Pastor Eruption.

He out-Clintoned even the Clintons and somewhere, Bill Clinton is marveling over how he backed the wrong horse in this race.

'O' WHAT A LUCKY BREAK THIS FELLOW IS GETTING - New York Post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in