Now That Was A Speech! - Page 31 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #301 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:14 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
A picture truly worth a 1000 words..............

Hi Bill, you with your wife or your girlfriend tonight?

Hi Bill, when are you and Hillary going to come around hear my sermon on Sunday..............

Photograph of Bill Clinton and Rev. Wright Surfaces - The Caucus - Politics - New York Times Blog

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 03-21-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:15 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140 View Post
Its pretty popular to call her a bitch these days and a bit cliche. How about coming up with something a little more original?. I hear all the fucking time: Q: "Why are you votiing Obama?", A: "cause Clinton is a bitch and Obama brings people together". Obama does bring people together, I'll give you that: There will be huge parties at the White House with all our favorites: Sharpton, Jesse, Oprah, Wright, it'll be a fun time. I wonder what the Pledge Of Allegiance will sound like as a rap song.......................
Maybe they will have the Iraqi national anthem and I hope you get a heart attack (not the real thing) and shit in your pants (for real)
post #303 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
So your talk about being a Democrat and people voting for Bush are stupid is .... bullshit?
Please don't let the door hit you on you way out
I'm a Democrat, not a fool. At the end of the day I am me and no party owns me. I simply share more views with Democrats than Republicans and thats probably not gonna change but I will NOT vote for someone that I think will do America more harm than good. Far as I'm concerned, if it comes down to McCain and Obama, neither is worth a squirt of piss let alone my time.
post #304 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Moderately subtle

Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 94 E500, 97 500SL
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Send a message via AIM to edfreeman
post #305 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:22 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
I'm a Democrat, not a fool. At the end of the day I am me and no party owns me. I simply share more views with Democrats than Republicans and thats probably not gonna change but I will NOT vote for someone that I think will do America more harm than good. Far as I'm concerned, if it comes down to McCain and Obama, neither is worth a squirt of piss let alone my time.
I will not run away from voting and if it was between McCain and Hillary I will vote McCain but if Obama is in the ticket he will absolutely have my vote. The bottom line I will vote because I don't do it for myself or what I think is going to make me feel good, I vote for what I believe is right for my country.
post #306 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:22 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Obama passport files violated; 2 workers at State fired; 1 rebuked - - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

Wonder what they were looking for, the proverbial n***** in the woodpile or what..............

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 03-20-2008 at 08:55 PM.
post #307 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Quote:
Maybe they will have the Iraqi national anthem and I hope you get a heart attack (not the real thing) and shit in your pants (for real)
I'm not anti Iraqi either. I was and am against the war right from the start, its the one thing about Hillary that I'm pissed about. Obama? Who gives a fuck what he thought anyway? He couldn't vote or not vote for the war anyway.
post #308 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve58 View Post
For us anti Obama fans. Gotta give it to him,,,,,,,,He gives a good speech.
I knew a lot of girls who could give a good head. Didn't make them good wives though.

Hitler was an excellent orator, according to the sources, and so were Lenin and Trotsky.
post #309 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
I will not run away from voting and if it was between McCain and Hillary I will vote McCain but if Obama is in the ticket he will absolutely have my vote. The bottom line I will vote because I don't do it for myself or what I think is going to make me feel good, I vote for what I believe is right for my country.
Ditto.

1. Obama
2. McCain
3. Hillary

Of the three, Hillary has been the biggest cheerleader for the mass murder in Iraq, and she is by far the most polarizing candidate, be it her fault or not.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #310 of 528 (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 08:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1967 Irish/ Pole
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Quote:
How about the one where he said Clinton shouldn't be President cause she was never called a Nigger?.
I get the impression, from what I have seen of that clip, that he is claiming people support Clinton because she is white and therefore acceptable.

http://fairlyconservative.com/nation...lled-a-nigger/

... but it's almost impossible to say without hearing the rest of the commentary which is not in any videos I have seen.

It's a racist point of view of the modern world for sure. Unchanged (loosely) white people's domination of (loosely) black people throughout time, a lot like Obama characterizes it. Yet I don't see it as getting to the level of 'worst' or 'rabid' as racism goes. Just the run of the mill racist perspective that seems to be hanging in the world and holding therefore an element of truth within it. I have a lot bigger problem with his political stumping in a tax free setting (if that's what's going on) than I do with the comentary, which I think is misguided. I think the church should have it's non profit status examined if that's the kind of stumping that goes on regularly.

-Marty

"...pour out of one vessel into another; and as those old Romans robbed all the cities in the world, we skim the cream of other men's wits, pick the choice flowers of their tilled gardens to set our own sterile plots."
-a Richard Burton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in