post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
John McCain Keeps Calling Me

by Paul Constant

I finally got my first cell phone three months ago, and I’m maybe the only person in the greater Seattle area with a landline. This is the only rational explanation I have for why John McCain keeps calling me at my house. In the last week, I’ve gotten robocalls from John McCain, Dave Reichert (telling me to vote for his “good friend John McCain”), Syndee (or however she spells it) McCain (telling me that I should vote for her husband John McCain and, by the way, not that it matters, but their brown babies are adopted and not illegitimate), and a poll (sponsored by John McCain) asking who I’m going to vote for in the Republican Primary.

Here’s what I’ve learned: I hate John McCain’s whimpering voice. He sounds pathetic, like I’ve hurt his feelings and he’s about to cry. His voice begs for pity, and that’s why it’s so silly to hear him talking about strong borders and strong right-wing judges and killing islammyfascists with our strong military cock and strong strong strong: He’s got the timbre and cadence of a grandpa who’s wet himself and is asking for help with the cleanup.

I’m so glad that the primaries are finally over today, so that I can go home and delete the nine more messages I’m sure I’ll have on my answering machine and know that that will be the end of it. The one good thing that I’ve gotten out of McCain’s hot and heavy phone crush on me? In the poll, I announced that I was for Huckabee and that my main reason for voting for him is Iraq. That ought to fuck with his pollsters for a little while.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jan 2008
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Oh my gosh, I think they are trying to stir up the old brown baby stuff.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008, 12:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
John McCain Keeps Calling Me

What is he calling you?

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: