It Is What It Is, Dude

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 1978 107.024 RIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
I think we could easily get by with just a vice president.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 12:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 430 View Post
If you really think that Obama is less corrupt than any other politician out there you are in for a huge surprise.

You are asking to be like all the Brizlians who thought that Lula was going to be different then were suddenly surprised it was more of the same.

Obama is doing a great job preaching to the masses of sheep in this country and they are eating it up. Just like lambs being taken to slaughter. Always smart to fatten them up and make them feel good prior to bleeding them dry.

To be honest all of them are corrupt, thats known. My boss from previous employment gave me some advice I believe to be true. He said, "Life is shit, and as long as you know that you'll live better."

The hope may create more change then the person preaching it. As stated in my previous post, its going to take all arms of Government and State to make change, not 1 President alone.

Belief, Hope, Inspiration and Motivation has all ways been the birth of change. There are so many things that could have stayed the same in this world if people didn't believe or have faith in change. Thats why I say "Sell it Better", because thats all he is doing, is selling hope. All of the candidates are selling hope, he just does it better. Like I said, I don't care how the package is wrapped as long as the message is clear.

It is naturally going to be up to people like myself and you and every other American to change America.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #63 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 12:42 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Yes Obama's shit stinks less than the others and that my friend is revolutionary.
post #64 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Yes Obama's shit stinks less than the others and that my friend is revolutionary.

I would not say that.

I would say that he tied a pretty bow to his shit.
post #65 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:08 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 430 View Post
I would not say that.

I would say that he tied a pretty bow to his shit.
You got better shit to offer? I will take this one while I can
post #66 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Vehicle: SLK32, ML430
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
To be honest all of them are corrupt, thats known. My boss from previous employment gave me some advice I believe to be true. He said, "Life is shit, and as long as you know that you'll live better."

The hope may create more change then the person preaching it. As stated in my previous post, its going to take all arms of Government and State to make change, not 1 President alone.

Belief, Hope, Inspiration and Motivation has all ways been the birth of change. There are so many things that could have stayed the same in this world if people didn't believe or have faith in change. Thats why I say "Sell it Better", because thats all he is doing, is selling hope. All of the candidates are selling hope, he just does it better. Like I said, I don't care how the package is wrapped as long as the message is clear.

It is naturally going to be up to people like myself and you and every other American to change America.
I would agree that it is going to take a concerted effort to change America.

Where we disagree is that I do not agree with Obama on many of the issues.
post #67 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 03:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: My Two Left Feet
Thats perfectly fine. I don't agree with allot of what the candidates have to say. To be honest and please don't Ban me for this, but I looked at McCain for a long time and I'm Demi, then I looked at Hilly, but we know now that goes, so when Obama came into the picture it took a whole lot of convincing for me to fill in the oval by his name, now especially after watching the debates, I felt I made the right choice, but it doesn't stop there because we, no matter who we vote for can take a stronger stance against the bullshit we've put up with for 8 years.

So when Bush is out, we can yell harder, work harder and most likely hold everyone accountable for corrupt corporations, health care plans, and the war. I think allot of people tend to forget that State law has a direct affect on our lives, so it would help to understand their city leaders, district leaders, and such, these are the people we can hold accountable when shit goes wrong, cuz corruption starts right in your backyard before you can blame GOV.

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
post #68 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 03:57 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1763 Post(s)
Some real mileage on this thread. I think I saw the odo. turn over.
post #69 of 75 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 06:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybydesignw210 View Post
Thats perfectly fine. I don't agree with allot of what the candidates have to say. To be honest and please don't Ban me for this, but I looked at McCain for a long time and I'm Demi, then I looked at Hilly, but we know now that goes, so when Obama came into the picture it took a whole lot of convincing for me to fill in the oval by his name, now especially after watching the debates, I felt I made the right choice, but it doesn't stop there because we, no matter who we vote for can take a stronger stance against the bullshit we've put up with for 8 years.

So when Bush is out, we can yell harder, work harder and most likely hold everyone accountable for corrupt corporations, health care plans, and the war. I think allot of people tend to forget that State law has a direct affect on our lives, so it would help to understand their city leaders, district leaders, and such, these are the people we can hold accountable when shit goes wrong, cuz corruption starts right in your backyard before you can blame GOV.
Sounds to me like you did what you should do. LOOK at everybody. Left and Right, assess their pros and cons and see what fits for you.

In another thread we had a running joke started on SWOT Analysis. It is an old Systems Analysts term that gives you a easy way to start breaking down a problem. It also works on political candidates.

Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats. SWOT. When you start looking at things with those four criteria in mind it helps hone your decisions. Sounds like you got to a place with which you are comfortable.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #70 of 75 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 11:26 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2013
Vehicle: cash corn belt
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisdave View Post
Bullshit, pure and simple.

Turns out the bs just blew back
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in