What's wrong with these sponges? - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
What's wrong with these sponges?

Since I failed in pissing off every female on this forum with the 'Why do women insist on doing men's jobs?' thread, I thought I'd be an equal opportunity provacateur by going after white, disabled sponges. That's right.

What's up with these f^ckers? You know, the 'Drawing disability checks while they stuff their faces with gourmet food and dining in fancy establishments' kind of sponges. They buy ribeye steaks and filet mignons, crab legs and shrimp while the average populace buy the 'sheeple food'. F^ck them ALL! I've had it with these entitlement jack wods, who think just because they have a few chest pains and a skippy heart, that it entitles them to soak the tax payers for a monthly check. They double park in handicap places and trot to the store. They breed more just like them, as well, teaching their little titty sucklins they can do it, too. They knock on our mutherf^ckin door wanting to fish our catfish out of our pond and they'll damn sure let you know they'll take those extra vegetables from your garden. Then, after all this charity, they wait for you to go to sleep and then steal the gas out of your car. If that isn't enough, they weep to the Salvation Army, telling them they won't have a Christmas this year because they're unable to work, soaking up another half a grand per kid in gift benefits. Then they gather with their friends at the local Grub Mart deli, drinking coffee and laughing about how they toted off bags of food, toys and clothing- ALL NEW STUFF, 'cause the SA doesn't do cheap. They pass around lists to their friends telling them where to go and where not to go for the 'good stuff'.

GET A JOB, YOU F^CKIN' F^CKERS!!

(How'd I do?)

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 04:42 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
You have a pond? Can we came over to play?
DP is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
You have a pond? Can we came over to play?
Are you on disability?

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Location: Lancaster, Kentucky
Posts: 8,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ooooh Cmitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
Since I failed in pissing off every female on this forum with the 'Why do women insist on doing men's jobs?' thread, I thought I'd be an equal opportunity provacateur by going after white, disabled sponges. That's right.

What's up with these f^ckers? You know, the 'Drawing disability checks while they stuff their faces with gourmet food and dining in fancy establishments' kind of sponges. They buy ribeye steaks and filet mignons, crab legs and shrimp while the average populace buy the 'sheeple food'. F^ck them ALL! I've had it with these entitlement jack wods, who think just because they have a few chest pains and a skippy heart, that it entitles them to soak the tax payers for a monthly check. They double park in handicap places and trot to the store. They breed more just like them, as well, teaching their little titty sucklins they can do it, too. They knock on our mutherf^ckin door wanting to fish our catfish out of our pond and they'll damn sure let you know they'll take those extra vegetables from your garden. Then, after all this charity, they wait for you to go to sleep and then steal the gas out of your car. If that isn't enough, they weep to the Salvation Army, telling them they won't have a Christmas this year because they're unable to work, soaking up another half a grand per kid in gift benefits. Then they gather with their friends at the local Grub Mart deli, drinking coffee and laughing about how they toted off bags of food, toys and clothing- ALL NEW STUFF, 'cause the SA doesn't do cheap. They pass around lists to their friends telling them where to go and where not to go for the 'good stuff'.

GET A JOB, YOU F^CKIN' F^CKERS!!

(How'd I do?)
You have hit a nerve with me





And I absolutely agree, with one minor heart attack and a stroke I could easily get a disability check, but I'm not built like that. Half of the people in my town draw checks and most of them have nothing wrong with them. They get free housing, free food and half of them sell drugs.

Here is a little story, when I lived in Florida I was at a meat market trying to get a good deal to feed my family, and when I got to the check out to pay for my $.99 per pound hamburger, bulk hot dogs and chicken parts. There was two welfare bitches talking and the one said to the other oh your getting ground chuck and the other bitch said oh no I buy that for my dog. The rest of the food was steak, Fuckin "Wobster Quals" Alaskan King crab etc. and they paid for it with food stamps.

Here is my opinion and this may sound cruel but I think if you are getting food stamps because you are too lazy to work I think you should have to eat $.99 hamburger like I did.
the clk man is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 05:37 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
Are you on disability?
Doing my best to milk the system for some spinners and an Escalade
DP is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
I think they should tie up a vicious, one-eyed, split nuts pit bull with some deep sea fishing 200lb test line in the social security disability office, just long enough line to keep him from running out the door and let him out when a potential disability applicant walks in. If they run like they've got a match under their ass, deny their claim. However, if they fall down and break bones, get mauled half to death, then approve their claim when they're recovered enough to sign papers with their good arm, the one that's not chewed off.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 10:53 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
You're all a bunch of suckers....Saps!
I'm just waiting for the moment when the electricity in my brain malfunctions in such a fashion that one side of my mouth droops in a southernly fashion. Great parking, Government handouts. Hell, I'll claim Progeria if it will net me a Make-A-Wish trip to Knott's Berry Farm.

ThrillKill is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 11:00 PM Thread Starter
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill View Post
You're all a bunch of suckers....Saps!
I'm just waiting for the moment when the electricity in my brain malfunctions in such a fashion that one side of my mouth droops in a southernly fashion. Great parking, Government handouts. Hell, I'll claim Progeria if it will net me a Make-A-Wish trip to Knott's Berry Farm.
Why not choose leprosy, instead? You could lay around listening to Patsy Cline 'I fall to pieces' and Kansas 'Dust in the wind' on a continuous loop. A morale booster that would be.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-27-2008, 11:17 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
OK LETS GO........distasteful

A man walked into a restaurant and was stopped at the door
by the host who informed him this was a restaurant for lepers.
The man hadn't eaten all day and had been traveling for 14
hours, and begged the host to let him eat there, at this point
he was desperate for food. The host said, "Okay, if you're sure
you don't mind the sight, many people have boils, missing body
parts, and look quite unappealing."
So the man agrees that it will be okay, and he sits down and
orders his food. He takes one bite and throws up. The waiter
tells him he's sorry, and brings him a new dish. He takes
one bite, and again throws up.
Suddenly, the man sitting in front of him turns around and
says, "I'm sorry that my body looks so disgusting with
all these sores. I can move to another seat if the sight of
me makes you so ill."
The man who has just thrown up twice calmly responds, "It
is not you that is making me ill, it is the man sitting next
to you dipping french fries in your back."

ThrillKill is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-28-2008, 04:07 AM
~BANNED~
 
full house's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2007
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lets play! I have a pond!
full house is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    People who dial wrong numbers and still dont understand they are wrong.... Andrew2004az Off-Topic 45 02-17-2012 06:11 AM
    is it wrong? Paul West Vintage Mercedes-Benz 1 10-02-2007 08:24 PM
    Did I do something wrong ? FLX G-Class 0 04-24-2006 03:35 PM
    What's is wrong? zeaq W140 S-Class 2 05-03-2005 07:04 PM
    Not that there's anything wrong with it... Daniel R170 SLK-Class 3 09-01-2003 10:20 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome