Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 2000 E320 (Retired) / 2006 S350 / 1983 380SL - MBCA Member
Location: LA - The state not the city.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wireless Security System
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used work boots. A really big pair.
2. Put them outside your front door on top of a copy of American Rifleman magazine.
3. Put a dog dish beside it. A really big dish.
4. Leave a note on your front door that says: "Bubba, big Mike and me have gone to get more ammunition. Back in a half hr. Oh, and don't disturb the Pit Bulls -- they's just been wormed."
5. Pop a cold one and relax.
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...