Comparing the *&&&%^*@#*&&$#(@)!)#))@)@)!)#)#($( bitch and Barack Obama....... - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 08:46 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Sheep have really nice hair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 06:54 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: 1989 560 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Obama should walk the talk ...

- Release all his donors and where they work .. in the pharmaceutical and lobbists and cheney oil companies, Rezko, Exelon.
- Release his voting record on the iraq war.
- Release all his PRESENT votes and their technicalities in the Illinois legislature.
- Release his voting record in support of Cheney oil bill
- Release his voting record in the senate
- Release what the change and hopes are all about. Anyone knows?
- Release his coke snorting record.

... that for a start

for examplle, Obama took money from the Exelon Corporation (nuclear power plants), $232,000, and then rewrote a bill requiring notification of leaks that they (and Senate GOP) objected to until it was worse than toothless. Yes the man above politics took money and repeatedly rewrote a bill until his contributors liked it. And lied in Iowa, saying the bill passed when it didn't. Now that matters. See the NYTimes of 3 Feb. for the story.

Last edited by SobeOne; 02-09-2008 at 06:56 AM.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 07:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
I am shocked, shocked that Democrat Party candidates take money from big business and sleazy characters.

Shocked, I say.

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 08:04 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: 1989 560 SL
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
I am shocked, shocked that Democrat Party candidates take money from big business and sleazy characters.

Shocked, I say.

B
Then you should be an Obama supporter. Within the cult the chosen one being holier than thou is dogma.

But for the rest of us is simply business as usual and just one confirmation that Barry, besides a hypocrite, is just a regular politician, maybe a bit untested, but whose bull shit is going to float sooner than latter.
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 03:18 PM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
What a way to sway towqard "Character, Norals and Principles" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
Fair enough Z, mine tend to sway towards Character, Morals, Principles but then now you know why I moved out in the 80's and said fuck take the tax exclusion and don't pay anymore of that ........
RIIIIIIIGHT....

Yeah, you and all the other offshore corporate tax evaders,:" character, morals and principles" my freakin' AZZ!!!

Make that BAD character morals and principles; say the truth.

Typical Repubican corporate thinking unmasked.

Shame on you people

The US tax code needs to be rewritten and cleaned up.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<

Last edited by cascade; 02-09-2008 at 03:52 PM.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Cascade, I agree the corporations that move their HQ's overseas (like Haliburton did recently) to get major tax breaks and then leave satellite offices in the US to keep business as usual are scummage. They stilll get full usage and presence of the the US and all that comes with that.

Now for my particular situation (I own no land nor business, nor back accounts, nor have I even worked for a US company since the late 80's) of holding a US passport and having not travelled back to the US since 1989 or 90 thus taking full advantage of the US tax code regarding the 35/335 day rule then exactly why should I pay my full share of taxes when I get nothing from the States except some extra pages in my passport each 6 to 12 months?
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 06:44 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Cascade, I agree the corporations that move their HQ's overseas (like Haliburton did recently) to get major tax breaks and then leave satellite offices in the US to keep business as usual are scummage. They stilll get full usage and presence of the the US and all that comes with that.

Now for my particular situation (I own no land nor business, nor back accounts, nor have I even worked for a US company since the late 80's) of holding a US passport and having not travelled back to the US since 1989 or 90 thus taking full advantage of the US tax code regarding the 35/335 day rule then exactly why should I pay my full share of taxes when I get nothing from the States except some extra pages in my passport each 6 to 12 months?
Good question.

If taxation the sum total of your interaction with the USA, why retain such a burdensome thing in your life?

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Good question.

If taxation the sum total of your interaction with the USA, why retain such a burdensome thing in your life?

B

It is what I was born with and it is what I will die with..........burdens are like that.............
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 08:31 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
It is what I was born with and it is what I will die with..........burdens are like that.............
Deformities are like that. Burdens one drops at will.

B

post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 02-10-2008, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Deformities are like that. Burdens one drops at will.

B

Whatever it is Bot, I will carry it to my grave, sort of the old school way of thinking but that is just me......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in