Winter driving statistic - Mercedes-Benz Forum

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Winter driving statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY "OH SHIT" BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM LANCASTER KENTUCKY AND THEY SAY, "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS."
yoseyman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
you say that like it is a bad thing

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,758
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Reminds me of a story a coworker told me about 2 buddies he used to work with. They were on their way to work when the guy driving crept off onto a soft shoulder, tried to correct it and ran off in a freshly plowed field and flipped upside down. A farmer jumped off his tractor, scared shitless they were dead, went to check on them. "You guys all right?" he yells into the crushed out driver's side window. The driver yelled back, "Why, yeah. We do this shit every morning!"

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
For Clkman.

Last edited by yoseyman; 06-02-2008 at 03:50 PM.
yoseyman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone know what is winter driving is like ??? goodguyjj W245 B-Class 63 12-14-2007 11:34 AM
Winter driving onin15 W211 E-Class 2 12-05-2005 09:24 PM
Winter driving littlegermantank W123 E,CE,D,CD,TD,TE Class 4 11-29-2005 11:25 PM
Winter driving Nij W211 E55 AMG, E63 AMG 2 11-03-2005 11:26 AM
Winter driving MB_Racer R170 SLK-Class 0 12-12-2001 07:05 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome