Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
New day, same old shit

Family of teen Muslim invited men to rape herAbul Taher
A GIRL of 15 was tricked into a "telephone marriage" ceremony to a Sheffield man with a mental age of five in a ceremony recognised by sharia (Islamic law).

When the girl arrived from Pakistan expecting to meet the handsome man she had been shown in a photograph, she found that he was 40 years old, unemployed and disabled.

To make matters worse, her mother-in-law decided to exploit her attractive looks by forcing her into prostitution.

The family invited men to the family home to rape her before she managed to escape to the police by bolting through the front door. She was taken into care and now lives in a refuge.

The case is highlighted in a report by the Centre for Social Cohesion, which has found that policemen, councillors and taxi drivers are turning a blind eye or even conniving in enforcing the Asian community's strict "moral code" on young women.

The girl's marriage last April was not recognised by the Home Office but was approved by the Islamic Sharia Council in Britain. She is typical of the runaway brides at risk of an "honour killing". According to official figures, 10 to 12 women are murdered in Britain in honour killings each year, but the government has been warned by MPs that this is a serious underestimate. Police often record the deaths as cases of domestic violence, while other girls are driven to suicide or taken away to their family's country of origin and never seen again. Many Asian parents would rather resort to violence against their children than see their reputation tarnished by the perceived dishonour of allowing them to become "westernised".

The report, Crimes of the Community, claims the problem is no longer an issue of first-generation migrants importing attitudes from "back home" but is "indigenous and self-perpetuating" because it is sustained by third and fourth-generation immigrants.

The study reveals the case of Saamiya, a 16-year-old girl from Birmingham, whose parents were so angry when they discovered she had a boyfriend that they flew her to Pakistan and told her they had arranged a marriage two hours before the ceremony.

"During the Islamic ceremony my dad was standing behind me with one hand on my shoulder and with his other hand he had a gun which was pointed at my back so that I didn't say 'no'," Saamiya said.

"To everyone else it looked natural — he was just standing there stroking my shoulder — but just before he had told me that he would shoot me if I didn't go through with it."

She was rescued from Pakistan by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office's forced marriage unit and now lives in a refuge in the Midlands, but has been told that she will be murdered by her brothers. The girl told investigators: "I haven't been back home since then. My brothers say that they want to take me back to Pakistan so they can kill me basically. They'll just pay the police there to keep quiet... I don't want to be killed. I'm only 16. I want to live my life."

The think-tank's report comes after Gordon Brown, the prime minister, said last week that he was extremely concerned that too little was being done to prevent honour crimes.

The study criticises the police and schools for failing to take action in a misguided attempt to avoid offending cultural sensibilities.

Karma Nirvana, a support group in Derby, claims it asked local schools last year to display warning posters produced by the forced marriage unit. It said the schools refused.

Derby council last week denied that the group had made the requests, but the prime minister has pledged to investigate reports that the government unit cannot get its advice posters into schools for fear of upsetting local opinion.

According to the report, women who go to the authorities to seek protection have been tracked down through their mobile phones or even by leaks of confidential information from government databases.

Jasvinder Sanghera, director of Karma Nirvana, said that police who find girls who have escaped from their families often simply return them to their parents where they face further abuse, with some Asian officers actually colluding in crimes. Sanghera is taking a case to the Independent Police Complaints Commission of a girl who fled her family but was kidnapped by relatives and held prisoner. She claims that a police officer tipped off the family where the girl was staying.

"Police have a long way to go before they get on top of honour crime. There is a lingering fear among officers of being dubbed racist for probing cultural issues. We've got to shake off that myth," she said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
They should OUTLAW all practice of worship of that dreadful religion in the UK, which being the tolerant place it is, continues to allow it.

Let them go worship it in the deserts or Saudi Arabia, and in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq.

It sounds like something which is absolutely evil, a religion of intolerance, hatred, torture and violence, simply forbid it in Britain, just close ALL the mosques there.

It is impossible to reason with those people.

Declare it a crime, with harsh judicial violence imposed for those manifestations of it.

Jim
<--- superschnelle 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV, Hochverdichtung = high compression (11/2011) ... Wie im Freien Fall. Nur horizontal.

"I swear to god, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity." >'='<
post #3 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
concentration scamps

Before tWAT, which sub-group was your favorite target for hate, or have you always had it in for Muslims?
post #4 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 1996 210.020
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey! Let's just outlaw ALL religion!
post #5 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 12:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Before tWAT, which sub-group was your favorite target for hate, or have you always had it in for Muslims?

heh, heh......it all started with 'it' trying to have me BANNED but in vain! heh, heh......since then 'it' has not been at ease with 'itself' for failing miserably! heh, heh......'it' also makes a concerted effort to ignore the fact that ISLAM is the fastest growing Religion in the US! heh, heh...............meanwhile, we in the UK could not be more content! heh, heh........
post #6 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
Enlightenment to the unacceptable crimes against humanity though education and experience of this blood cult is not by any means hate Z, absolute contempt would serve better as a description for my feeling towards these sick minded peasants. But having been to war to fight against the muslin death squads of Indonesia may have purified my concept of what makes a shit human been so fucking shitty. And just like Deathrattle, my favorite target has always been fuck wits.

And it was Jay who tried to get you banned poohjabi, not I ( but the facts are not something you ever use) I voted for you to stay so I could call you a cunt every time you logged on . And the reason for the growth of islam is because the 3rd world is pouring into the first in desperation to get away from the fuck up they have made of their own countries ...like yours poohjabi ! the lowest of the low in all rankings, and then being so fucking thick, you try to reproduce the shit holes you came from and miss because you have no home here.
post #7 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:23 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
And just like Deathrattle, my favorite target has always been fuck wits.

And it was Jay who tried to get you banned poohjabi, not I

But if you target to fuck with fuck wits then are you not a fuck wit yourself? Maybe that is why DR is no longer here, he has rid the BWOT of fuck wits and has moved on to greener pastures..........

I could be wrong but I think Punjabi was refering to Cascade as "it".............
post #8 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
But if you target to fuck with fuck wits then are you not a fuck wit yourself? Maybe that is why DR is no longer here, he has rid the BWOT of fuck wits and has moved on to greener pastures..........

I could be wrong but I think Punjabi was refering to Cascade as "it".............
So you speak for Deathrattle poohjabi and me now , thats a pretty big month you have on you jackoff. Who said DR isn't here ? and maybe 'it' was referring to Cas, whatever, reiterating the facts never hurts.And the only fuck wits are you and pooh, it's been great since you guys turned up.

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 02-04-2008 at 01:34 PM.
post #9 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:40 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
So you speak for Deathrattle poohjabi and me now , thats a pretty big month you have on you jackoff. Who said DR isn't here ? and maybe 'it' was referring to Cas, whatever, reiterating the facts never hurts.And the only fuck wit are you and pooh, even noddy glow's like the sun compeered to you two dickheads

So you so speak for DR now, he is here, nah he seems to have gotten blown away.............and the only thing you reiterate lately is bullshit, facts are few and far between for you, just look at the paragraph above............
post #10 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
So you so speak for DR now, he is here, nah he seems to have gotten blown away.............and the only thing you reiterate lately is bullshit, facts are few and far between for you, just look at the paragraph above............
Your skills of comprehension lack jack , I asked ' who said DR is not here' , were did I speak for him ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in