New day, same old shit - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:47 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
Your skills of comprehension lack jack , I asked ' who said DR is not here' , were did I speak for him ...

Sure Pal, you have once again lived up to the theme title of this thread..........nighty night Vonny, trades done and updated, going back to bed, keep on flogging..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
running away again ....FFS, but I waiting for to justify the treatment of that poor girl under sharia law ....come on boy ...walk the walk talk the talk ......flicking shit at me and running away doesn't do anything for the bad rap islam brings upon it's self !

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 02-04-2008 at 01:54 PM.
post #13 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:56 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
running away again ....FFS, but I waiting for to justify the treatment of that poor girl ......

For Fuck Sake Indeed............"but I waiting for to justify" I await your english lessons and then your return to finish this..........maybe you can get Punjabi to give you some proper english lessons..........
post #14 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Ahhh what a soft cock jack ...anyway even the Police in the UK are taking the action needed in this country since the government have failed to curb the activities of radical islam ....

A decision to bug a conversation between a Labour MP and a constituent who was in prison was taken by police and was not authorised by ministers, MPs were told today.

But the conversation was not - as previously thought - a breach of 40 year old rules barring the bugging of MPs because the interception did not have to be approved by ministers.

Senior MPs had been under the impression that the Wilson doctrine - enunciated by the former Prime Minister Harold Wilson in 1966 - barred eavesdropping on MPs by the security forces.
Officials made clear today that it applied originally to the tapping of telephones and, even when updated by Gordon Brown last September, still did not apply to tapping that was not subject to approval by ministers.

It emerged that the bugging of the alleged conversations involving the MP Sadiq Khan and Babar Ahmad at Woodhill prison applied to circumstances that would have required the approval of a chief police officer, supervised by the Chief Surveillance Commissioner, rather than by ministers.

The doctrine protecting MPs’ conversations and mail applies only to operations which require the authorisation of a Secretary of State, Jack Straw told MPs. He stressed that in the case of eavesdropping operations authorisation was required only by a chief police office and ministers played no part.

“Where any operation involves the use of premises of HM Prison Service, neither the service, nor the minister concerned are asked for any additional authorisation for the particular operation,” said Mr Straw.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown’s spokesman said that there may still be implications for the doctrine.

He said: “We need to establish what the full facts are and what the implications are for the doctrine. The Government thinks it’s important there is a full and thorough inquiry.”

The Justice Secretary announced Chief Surveillance Commissioner Sir Christopher Rose is to head an inquiry into the allegations.

The former Court of Appeal judge would seek to establish under whose authority any bugging was carried out.

He said Sir Christopher had pledged to do his best to complete his task within two weeks and would report back the results to the Prime Minister, Home Secretary and Mr Straw.

He insisted that a chief police officer had to authorise eavesdropping operations, adding that "ministers play no part in these authorisations".

"This is the first time I can recall such an allegation being made," he said.

But shadow home secretary David Davis said the case had exposed critical failings in the system.
"First that it's possible for the executive to ride roughshod over the relationship between a Member of Parliament and his constituents, the very basis of parliamentary democracy," he said.

"Second that the necessary authorisations for secret anti-terrorist activity may be being ignored."

Government sources told The Times that the decision to bug the conversation was taken by the police but that Mr Khan was not the target of the bugging. It was suggested that the police did not realise that the person talking to the constituent, Babab Ahmad, who is fighting extradition to the US on accusations of running a pro-terror website, was an MP until later checks.

The Commons home affairs select committee said it would investigate the allegations as part of its inquiry into the "surveillance society".

Committee chairman Keith Vaz said it would be questioning senior police officers with responsibility for counter-terrorism, together with Home Office minister Tony McNulty.

The conversations alleged to have been recorded took place in 2005 and 2006 at Woodhill Prison, in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.

Liberty director Shami Chakrabarti said: “Mr Straw’s rapid reaction is welcome as is Sir Christopher’s decision to report within two weeks.

“Whatever actually happens in this case - it’s high time for simpler and stronger surveillance laws with warrants issued by judges, not policeman nor politicians.

“The Wilson Doctrine has given false comfort to generations of MPs, as it seems that it applies only to telephone communications while they had understandably assumed it protected all confidential communications.”

The Wilson doctrine

— The principle that MPs should not be subjected to bugging was established more than 40 years ago by Harold Wilson

— The Wilson Doctrine, as it became known, meant that security agencies were under orders not to tap the telephones of MPs or peers. Wilson undertook to inform Parliament if that policy were to change

— All subsequent governments have upheld this doctrine, most recently Tony Blair in March 2006.

— Some interpreted it more narrowly, saying in effect it means that security agencies need the express approval of the prime minister
post #15 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat View Post
For Fuck Sake Indeed............"but I waiting for to justify" I await your english lessons and then your return to finish this..........maybe you can get Punjabi to give you some proper english lessons..........
here have that 'you' I missed . With that cleared up .. please carry on jack

Oh fuck I didn't start my sentence with a capital letter ...will I guess that'll be a disclaimer for you to use ...the girl can go to hell ah jack and you can just bang on about deathrattle and me.
post #16 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 03:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
heh, heh....Hey Jaka, this Von Plonker is so "thick" that you could lead him over a cliff and he wouldn't know any better! heh, heh.......he is incapable of ever learning the English Prose! heh, heh.......highly amusing but utterly confused experiment! But we need the likes of him to frequent our third rate late night seedy joints to keep the night life active in London! heh, heh.......
post #17 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
I missed one word! 'you' , now come to daddy poohjabi and try me on... come on ...
post #18 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 03:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: Bandwidth
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
I missed one word! 'you' , now come to daddy poohjabi and try me on... come on ...
heh, heh.......no chance Plonker! Your type attract DR and Jelly-Belly! heh, heh.......
post #19 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Chicken shit little bitch....
post #20 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Come on poohjabi ...you know you'll get you saggy old arse kicked all over the thread, but at least put your money where your mouth is .

Pathetic little fucker, your just mouth that's all, you burn your women, rape children, bomb unarmed people and throw your hands in the air when you see a real man, your just cowards! this I know.

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 02-04-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in