Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
A heartfelt message for each of you

I promise you with all the warm hugs and snuggles of my being, that TK will personally hunt you down during his highway roamings and fuck-you-in-the-ass, if you so much as THINK about voting for Hillary Clinton on February 5th.

That is all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 09:33 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Still a tossup between the coon, the whore and the polygamist. Tough choice because I respect them all equally.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
I promise you with all the warm hugs and snuggles of my being, that TK will personally hunt you down during his highway roamings and fuck-you-in-the-ass, if you so much as THINK about voting for Hillary Clinton on February 5th.

That is all
I don't have to worry. The Great Commonwealth of Kentucky decided to roll the dice and hold out for a May 20 Power Play Primary. I anticipate we will see ZERO candidates however you can be sure that should any of the usual suspects show I will be again restrained by wifie from mooning the motorcade as it passes. I nearly succeeded on on Broadway and Houston in NYC for a Clinton motorcade and it was only the fact that a secret service darthmobile was 10 feet behind me which kept me from my Bushie salute back in 2003.

FYI this pattern started with a moon score against Agnew prior to his resignation so I have a reputation to try and maintain.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:33 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
I don't have to worry. The Great Commonwealth of Kentucky decided to roll the dice and hold out for a May 20 Power Play Primary.
Power Play Primary..................Is the payout anything like...................

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 02-04-2008 at 01:47 AM.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 01:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: '90 560SEL, V8 Landcruiser, Toyota S/Wagon
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mcbear: If anyone shows up just give them a standing two finger salute...it's much easier on the back, and doesn't show off any tri-ply bum wipe fluff.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 02:07 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:

That is all

Z, I hope you understand that with this single post you have thrown away just about all chances you had of having a booty call from either Bill or Hillary, although I have heard Bill does forgive and forget easier than that lying cunt of a whore sick fucking bitch..................
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 04:24 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:

That is all
Aaaarrrrgggghhh!!! Vulcan mind-meld revealed a fleeting thought of voting for Hillary and no TK is on my tail!

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 04:34 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Aaaarrrrgggghhh!!! Vulcan mind-meld revealed a fleeting thought of voting for Hillary and no TK is on my tail!
Look on the bright side, this week TK is hauling a truckload of KY................
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 04:36 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Slick.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 04:55 AM
~BANNED~

Hillary Clinton may unite Republicans

We can only hope...............

Hillary Clinton may unite Republicans

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Reuters) - Tom Effertz is 73 and a wheat farmer. Rosie Erganian is 52 and lives in a town on the Missouri River. He's a Republican. She's a Democrat. Both Missourians want anyone but Democrat Hillary Clinton for U.S. president.

"We're tired of the Hillary thing," Effertz said. "We'd had enough of Bill and Hillary."

"I do not like the way they've been kind of nasty," said Erganian, of Rocheport, Missouri. "I don't want anybody in office like that."

Tuesday is "Super Tuesday" when 24 states, Missouri among them, hold nominating contests for one or both parties. It is the biggest date in the six-month process to decide which of each party will face off in the November 4 election to succeed President George W. Bush.

When it comes to the November election, Missouri, home to the plain-speaking late President Harry Truman in the heart of America, has long been viewed as a bellwether, having voted for the winner in every presidential ballot except one since 1904.

The former first lady is virtually tied with Illinois Sen. Barack Obama among Democrats in Missouri, according to a Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released on Sunday. Super Tuesday could be a tight race nationwide for the two Democrats.

On the Republican side Sen. John McCain leads former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney in most states, but not in the big-prize state of California.

Strong anti-Clinton feeling has people in both parties speculating that if the New York senator wins the Democratic nomination she could become a powerful unifying force -- for Republicans.

'VETTED, TESTED'

The Clintons have been on the national political stage since Bill Clinton won the presidency in 1992. Once his second term ended in 2001, Hillary Clinton began her own, official, political career by winning a Senate seat from New York.

"I've been taking the incoming fire from Republicans for about 16 years now, and I'm still here, because I have been vetted, I have been tested," she said on Sunday on ABC's "This Week."

Obama's supporters and Republican leaders alike say although many voters passionately support Clinton, at least as many passionately dislike her. They offer various explanations and acknowledge that at least some are unfair.

Some anger at her is residual resentment of her husband whose second term was mired in a long impeachment process stemming from an extramarital relationship. For some it's about her policies -- pro-gun control, for universal health care.

Others cite a personality they see as too aggressive and insincere.

Clinton's campaign has brushed aside the concerns, saying she has a proven track record of winning, in her New York campaigns and in voting last month in New Hampshire and Nevada. Obama won in Iowa and South Carolina.

"I can go up against Senator McCain or any of the Republicans and be able to defend our positions, put them forward to the American people and make an affirmative case as to why I should be the president," Clinton said on ABC.

"Her record of reaching out across the aisle to find common solutions is the reason ... she has such a strong record of getting results," said Clinton spokesman Mo Elleithee, insisting that Clinton had growing support among Republicans and independent voters.

'HIGH NEGATIVES'

Concerns among Democrats about how Clinton might energize Republicans have been voiced in states with large numbers of rural, conservative voters like Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and others in the Midwest and South.

"She gets really high negatives among conservatives and the fundamentalist crowd," said Rice University political science professor Paul Brace. "In some states that is going to mobilize them so much so that they may overlook shortcomings of a Republican candidate."

Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri, who has endorsed Obama, is one who has said a Clinton nomination would hurt Democrats. Others in the party agree.

"It is not fair," said Missouri State Auditor Susan Montee. "But the fact is ... she is actually a lightning rod. She will bring people out to vote against her."

Wednesday's decision by former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards to pull out of the Democratic race intensified such talk because Edwards was popular with many rural Midwestern voters, who now must choose between Clinton and Obama.

"She's been polarizing and divisive for a long time, before Obama was even in the campaign," said Ken Warren, a pollster and St. Louis University political science professor.

Missouri Republican State Committee member Donna Spickert said simply: "She would mobilize the Republican Party."

Hillary Clinton may unite Republicans | Politics | Reuters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in