remember that Hindu chick I dated? - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 04:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mzsmbs's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Location: on a high bank of a creek
Posts: 7,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
where are the pics?



in political asylum
mzsmbs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 06:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
chromejunkie's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
Location: in a dumpster behind Mcdonalds
Posts: 2,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag View Post
"HERE ME NOW! RIIIDE THE PUNANI! RIIIDE THE PUNANI!"

But just remember Sex can lead to nasty things like herpes, gonorrhea, and something called relationships.
uh and
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sex_makes_babies.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	160442  



living on the edge driving a fine line
chromejunkie is offline  
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 06:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
chromejunkie's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
Location: in a dumpster behind Mcdonalds
Posts: 2,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
uh shane
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	homo_sign.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	160443  



living on the edge driving a fine line
chromejunkie is offline  
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 06:34 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromejunkie View Post
uh shane
Is that what they told you at your nearest lizard lounge?
DP is offline  
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
chromejunkie's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: bike cost too much to drive
Location: in a dumpster behind Mcdonalds
Posts: 2,993
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
negative captin .



living on the edge driving a fine line
chromejunkie is offline  
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 06:54 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Location: Lancaster, Kentucky
Posts: 8,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
uuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromejunkie View Post
uh shane
My dog says you are one sick puppy and he has fathered many in his 11 years.
Attached Images
 
the clk man is offline  
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
BlckBenz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 99 Clk430
Posts: 85
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Never send your troop into battle without a helmet.
BlckBenz is offline  
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 07:05 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBenz View Post
Never send your troop into battle without a helmet.
or posting in OT without...
DP is offline  
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 09:32 PM
BenzWorld Member
 
MorganA's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jan 2008
Vehicle: 2002 Mercedes C230
Location: The Hills of KY and FL
Posts: 263
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MorganA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
My dog says you are one sick puppy and he has fathered many in his 11 years.
is that a Shar pei?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Wagenmeister
First of all, correctly calling her Hindu as opposed to Hindi makes you very eligible and desirable as a mate. Second, as a person who is currently under the employ of an Indian-run company I have occasion to check on such things. Seems in the province of Kerala on the SW coast, after a woman has relations with a man she serves him food that indicates to him her feelings. Burnt toast, for example, means the relationship is over. A dish needing a missing ingredient, say salt, means that she is willing to continue on. The dish you were served however, with sausage representing the male member, pancakes her subtle softness and eggs her strong desire to be fertilized, can mean only one thing. She's got it bad and needs some more of that man seed. And if the sausages didn't have casings on them, well, I'll leave the interpretation of that up to you.
Sounds like you got yourself a real traditional girl. My suggestion is to go rent Fatal Attraction tonight.
WOW. I don't think i would ever put so much thought into breakfast...shoot, on some days I'm bearly away enough to grab a slim fast to hold me over until lunch! haha


Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag
But just remember Sex can lead to nasty things like herpes, gonorrhea, and something called relationships.
Seriously-worst part about it all...people with attachment issues

-Morgan-

2002 - Alabaster White - C230
MorganA is offline  
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
BenzWorld Elitist
 
Marsden's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Location: United States
Posts: 11,333
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Wagenmeister View Post
First of all, correctly calling her Hindu as opposed to Hindi makes you very eligible and desirable as a mate. Second, as a person who is currently under the employ of an Indian-run company I have occasion to check on such things. Seems in the province of Kerala on the SW coast, after a woman has relations with a man she serves him food that indicates to him her feelings. Burnt toast, for example, means the relationship is over. A dish needing a missing ingredient, say salt, means that she is willing to continue on. The dish you were served however, with sausage representing the male member, pancakes her subtle softness and eggs her strong desire to be fertilized, can mean only one thing. She's got it bad and needs some more of that man seed. And if the sausages didn't have casings on them, well, I'll leave the interpretation of that up to you.
Sounds like you got yourself a real traditional girl. My suggestion is to go rent Fatal Attraction tonight.
This guy is really, really funny.
Marsden is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    I once dated a Radiologist....... Jakarta Expat Off-Topic 16 11-04-2007 10:05 PM
    Christian activists disrupt Hindu prayer in US Senate DP Off-Topic 14 07-14-2007 11:50 PM
    India's Hindu widows can't remarry, are forced to shave heads and wear white Designo_E320 Off-Topic 15 07-06-2007 07:49 PM
    Become a Hindu Baghwan, get rich, own 90 Rolls Royces Designo_E320 Off-Topic 8 07-04-2007 03:14 PM
    Press Release from MB in Stuttgart - dated 11 November 2005 !! DUTCH G-Class 56 11-22-2005 12:31 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome