post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1976 450 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Blah Blah Blah.....

I did not write this, but made me think about the waste of my tax dollars.

This English teacher has phrased it the best I've seen yet

This should make everyone think, be you Democrat, Republican or Independent

>From a California school teacher - - -

"As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you should be aware of:

I am in charge of the English-as-a-second-language department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.

Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens , Huntington Park , etc., where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. ( OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK )

I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have cell phones. The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenience of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial. I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America . (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" whores and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free education, free food, day care etc., etc, etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements ?

To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc, etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it . Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?
It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses toassimilate , and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about "political correctness" that we don't have the wi ll to do anything about it.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know.

CHEAP LABOR? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage.

Consumers don't want expensive produce.
Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs.

But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth , a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."

Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or 6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.

He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.

He qualifies for food stamps.

He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.

His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.
He requires bilingual teachers and books.

He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.

If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare. All of this is at (our taxpayer's expense)

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeow ners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material. He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.

Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills and his.

The American taxpayers also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.

Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT! Wake up people!

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 04:26 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1976 450 SL
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Whoa.. more Blah

Agreed! I sympathize with Americans on illegal immigration; here in Canada, our retarded governement has an ignorance policy towards immigration. They let anyone in! By the boat load! Supposedly, this all has to do with "Economic Growth" because us white folk don't have enough babies. What the hell?!? What is wrong with NOT overpopulating the planet at an expanential rate? What is wrong the economy growing slowly istead of steam rolling into inevitable market crashes.

Even with White trailer trash at an all time high in North America, I am not wanting to see us become third world countries ourselves. That is what we are looking at!

In Canada, where I live, in Vancouver city, my daughter is the ONLY white girl in her class room. There is one white boy, if you walk down the hallway, you see the same thing in each class. If you go to every school within the lower mainland, you see the same thing. In the morning, the Muslim Middle Eastern people stay on one side of the school and pretend like us white folk don't even exist. WE smile and try to show that we are friendly towards them, but still they pretend we don't exist.

I do not approve of my daughter attending the school, but her mom doesn't see it the way I do, and I cannot explain it to her, because I'm scared she'd think I'm racist. We get along very well, and I like to keep it that way. (The kids are all quite nice really, and I feel for them because they have such strict and crazy parents).

They ask that there be NO CHRISTMAS TREES or Christmas songs! They ask that they be allowed to have their HOLY SWORDS on their belts without police harassing them, they preach hate in their temples. They ask to be governed by their own laws and religious beliefs! They practice having MANY MANY children (upwards of 9 or 10 per female), so as to take over our beautiful Canada and make it like their smelly, god forbidden pile of rocks they war over call the Middle East! They DOMINATE! They have their own city for god's sake! Every house is owned by an East Indian, and they rent the bottom of the house out to stupid white folk who have been brain washed into accepting this as the norm, or "the right thing to do".

If you go to any city in western Canada, you will see the same thing. HUGE expanses of mainly Eastern decent. They make China town look like a novelty bookstand! It's been in practice for about 10-15 years, and it is now showing it's true colors.

I do NOT hate them, I do not hate ANY race or class of people. Even though every week in the newspaper there is a new story of a husband killing his wife or daughter because she refused to wear her veil, or dated a white boy, or was socialing with white people. And yet, I still do not hate them. I was raised better than that! But I am fed up. Really fed up! They want to take over Canada.

There are lots of races in Canada, but none of them have this agenda of taking us over. None of them, including us white folk, practice an idealogy in the churches (Temples) of taking over the world, that is what these people BELIEVE IN! Isn't that what we are supposed to have learned from the complete LIE we call WW1 and WW2!?! Oh that's right, Mexicans and Muslims had no part of that, I guess that's why they haven't learned a damn thing!

Imagine if the Mexicans were as religious as these Muslims here in Canada? God Forbid! You'd all be wearing turbans by now.

The sad thing is, no one can stop them now. We are so scared to be labeled as racist that we refuse to do or say anything!

IN FACT, "Maclean's Magazine" wrote a large article about it last year, and they were forced to appologize and write a new article in their magazine, or face legal action.

No boubt it's our own damn fault for electing these FOOLS and letting these people into the country in the 1st place! But I tell you what we can do!...I for instance do NOT rent from these people, I do not shop at their stores, I do not work for them (I am an independant construction painter), I would never hire any of them, and I refuse to be politically correct towards them anymore. Call me a racist if they must, I don't care anymore. Our government won't do anything about it, so I WILL!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 05:53 AM
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
If you are going to do it, Do It Right.......................

YouTube - Mad As Hell ...
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 09:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Feb 2006
Vehicle: 1999 ML320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
"Even with White trailer trash at an all time high in North America, I am not wanting to see us become third world countries ourselves. That is what we are looking at!"

Most of them are on bwot..
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 AM
Surely A Large Human
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I'd like to see the author of the first post go on the record and subject herself to public questioning to see how much of what she alleges is factual.

Because if even half of it could be substantiated, it would go a long way toward sorting persons of principle from simple racists.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: