LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:09 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2008
Vehicle: 2002 Mercedes C230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MorganA
...did i mention i'm now dating his old roomate/ex best friend? oops...

-Morgan-

2002 - Alabaster White - C230
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My ex wife ran off with my former best friend. He was really surprised when I saw him a year or so later at out with friends and made sure to thank him profusely.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #73 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1272 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganA
..did i mention i'm now dating his old roomate/ex best friend? oops...
OK...that was a Chill_babe comment. Go easy, there.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #74 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:20 PM
BenzWorld Member

Well, he went and slept with a girl who all along *even before we were ever engaged* tried to break us up. The week of the wedding, she was sending him naked pics, etc.

His best friend/old roomate and I have been really good friends for over a year now. It wasn't like i planned on dating him..We actually hated each other for a few weeks while the whole divorce thing was going on.

One night we just randomly made up and a few weeks later i pinned him up against a wall at the bar and kissed him to see what he would do...and well, almost 3 months later, we're still together *knock on wood! lol*

-Morgan-

post #75 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:25 PM

Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganA View Post
Well, he went and slept with a girl who all along *even before we were ever engaged* tried to break us up. The week of the wedding, she was sending him naked pics, etc.

His best friend/old roomate and I have been really good friends for over a year now. It wasn't like i planned on dating him..We actually hated each other for a few weeks while the whole divorce thing was going on.

One night we just randomly made up and a few weeks later i pinned him up against a wall at the bar and kissed him to see what he would do...and well, almost 3 months later, we're still together *knock on wood! lol*
I wasn't asking, Morgan. Really.

post #76 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:27 PM
BenzWorld Member

back to oral sex resulting in pregnancy?

-Morgan-

post #77 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:32 PM

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganA View Post
back to oral sex resulting in pregnancy?
ooooo...Dig gets a poke in the eye!

post #78 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-27-2008, 10:40 PM
BenzWorld Member

did you look down? is that how you got poked in the eye?

-Morgan-

post #79 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 12:13 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Interesting thread.

Boris Bekker knows all about this.

Did gangsters entrap Becker over 'impossible' love child? - Telegraph

A MODEL has been accused of "stealing" Boris Becker's semen in order to bear his child as part of a blackmail plot involving the Russian mafia.

Just days after Becker agreed to pay millions of pounds to his wife Barbara in a divorce settlement, Bild newspaper, which has close links with the former Wimbledon tennis champion, suggested that he had been entrapped in a ploy that might have led to the collapse of his marriage.

Implying that much of its information came from Becker's close circles and lawyers' documents, the paper suggested that Angela Ermakowa, 33, a model and waitress, was set up by the mafia to have a sexual encounter with Becker during his last Wimbledon championship in July 1999.

advertisement
Miss Ermakowa, a Russian immigrant who bears a resemblance to Becker's ex-wife, now has a nine-month-old daughter, Anna. Initially, Becker was said to have insisted that the child could not have been his because of the nature of his encounter with her mother.

But now, following a genetic test allegedly conducted after his detectives stole one of Anna's soiled nappies and took it for analysis, he seems to have accepted that he is the father.

However much truth lurks behind the claims, what is already sure is that the reputation of Becker - until a few weeks ago Germany's most respected sporting ambassador - is now being dragged through the mud, with the media preying on every unsavoury development.

Earlier this week it appeared that a tortuous and emotionally draining period for the 33-year-old three-time Wimbledon champion was over when a bitter custody and alimony case with his wife was settled out of court and a divorce was granted.

Mrs Becker received millions of pounds from his huge fortune, a villa on Fisher Island off the coast of Florida and custody of the couple's two sons, Noah Gabriel, six, and Elias Balthasar, one.

Now, however, another equally draining legal battle is looming as Miss Ermakowa prepares to fight Becker in the courts for another slice of his fortune. Yesterday's Bild carried headlines that were as dubious in taste as they were mysterious. "Was it semen theft?" asked the front page headline. "Did the Russian mafia want to blackmail him?" asked another on a sports page.

Miss Ermakowa has always claimed that Becker was, beyond any doubt, Anna's father. The News of the World, seemingly after speaking to her, asserted on Dec 10 that the couple had two meetings, the first at London's Nobu restaurant and the second in the nearby Metropolitan hotel in July 1999, a few days before Becker's last appearance at Wimbledon.

The second time, the couple had oral sex in a laundry room, according to media reports. Early last year, according to Bild, Becker received "alarming" faxes from Miss Ermakowa telling him that he was Anna's father. There were also demands for "hush money" running into many millions of pounds, the paper suggested.

Becker did not believe he could have been the father because of the nature of their sexual contact and brought in private detectives. Telephone calls were bugged and photographs taken. "And eventually they found a used nappy of the Wimbledon baby in the dustbin," said Bild.

A test on the genetic material, which took four days, appeared to prove that Becker was indeed the father. Bild said he still refused to accept the suggestion because he insisted that he had not had sexual intercourse with Anna's mother.

Bild, trying to unravel the feasible from the ludicrous, consulted a doctor, who said it would be possible to keep semen after oral sex and for a woman to be impregnated with it. Bild suggests that further investigations showed that the Russian mafia were behind the apparent scam. "Their aim: blackmail." They had deliberately set up two meetings between them, the paper strongly implied.

Of Anna, Bild wrote: "She has, like Boris, light skin and red-blonde hair. She looks very like Becker's youngest son, Elias." Soon after learning of Anna's existence, Becker is understood to have told his wife and decided that he would not give in to blackmail. But his marriage never really recovered.

Miss Ermakowa's legal challenge is due to begin in London on Feb 5. She is being represented by Mishcon de Reya, the legal firm that handled the divorce of Diana, Princess of Wales.
post #80 of 96 (permalink) Old 01-28-2008, 06:32 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^ It should be easy to tell whether or not it's actually his kid. Sheesh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in