Date registered: May 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Speaking as an intel-ligent individual whose never needed a stiff shirt yuppie to tamper with my finances to somehow "fix" my debt, I've been down-turning my own spending since 9-11. I knew once Hitler Bush mumbled those erie words "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists", I had to get my financial house in order....and I'm glad I did.
1. At least 5,000 soldiers dead (not including the 5,000 trapped in the WTC...that makes it a cool 10,000 Americans dead.)
2. Crime in U.S cities has risen drastically.
3. Illegal Immigrants have poured over our borders in tidal waves...and get FREE citizenship no less.
4. The war in AfghanIraqIran has not come to an end with no end in sight.
(it's been 7 years so far)
5. the Bush dynasty is laughing all the way to the Bank.
6. the ripple effect of all of this will be devastating.
Now ask yourself America, what did YOU get out of the last 8 years?
It won't matter who the next president is...they will have to spend another 8-10 years fixing the SHIT that draft dodging coke sniffin' asshole from crawford, texas created.