Israel slaughters another 37 Palestinians - Page 12 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 12:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Word
You have described the situation exactly like it is, so now I wonder if Botnst has an agenda or he's simply plainly dumb.
The indicator will be in his response, you know something along this line: I don't give a fuk who's who and could care less what they do... You know, the usual Botnst BS defense. Maybe Yosey will let him borrow his brass balls for a minute or two
You're a fucking cunt.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Botnst is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #112 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 01:38 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
You're a fucking cunt.
That's OK because at least I stand for the weak and oppressed no matter how politically incorrect that is. I am sorry that it bothers you that I am not following the script and playing by the rules, so sue me! Better yet, call me an anti_Semite it's much easier like that since cheap shots abound.
DP is offline  
post #113 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elitist
 
Marsden's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Location: United States
Posts: 11,333
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Botnst, every international authority, and respected Israeli human rights organizations as well, have taken Israel to task for the indiscriminate way in which it slaughters civilians in its military campaigns. Excellent examples have already been referenced in this thread. (Besides, you know this already.) When you have requested proof, and I have supplied it, as in the discussion of the B'Tselem documents, you simply ignore it. The entire case of Lebanon, you ignore and pretend it wasn't even presented. Examples like this make it clear that you are simply playing internet games and are not interested in conducting a genuine discussion of any kind.

However, you have again (as ever) made it sadly clear that the only casualties which matter to you are Jewish ones. Those are tragic, and worth repeating ad nauseum. For the rest? "War is hell, especially on civilians." But you never say that about the (relatively few) Israeli casualties. An ugly, pernicious form of racism, to say the least.

A "humane war"? Well, that's one which kills only Arabs, of course. Sure, a few thousand Americans may have been killed as well, but who really cares about the goyim? Only God's Chosen People matter in the end.

The "theory" that you've espoused about how U.S. support for Israel is based on its interest in oil supplies? Well I do believe that's the looniest thing you've come up with lately. You were permitted a gracious exit, but characteristically dug your heels in instead. Anyone can see it's the exact opposite of logic. But as such, more palatable than your racist bloodthirst.

Since it's critically important to you to have the "last word" in these discussions, and to save any remaining readers further tedium, I'll quit responding to you in this thread. Moreover, since your style (as in your post above) is quickly reverting to form with a vengeance, further discussion seems futile at best. It's the sort of behavior which causes you to have so many detractors in this forum, and to have been justifiably banned in others. Have fun.
Marsden is online now  
post #114 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
That's OK because at least I stand for the weak and oppressed no matter how politically incorrect that is. I am sorry that it bothers you that I am not following the script and playing by the rules, so sue me! Better yet, call me an anti_Semite it's much easier like that since cheap shots abound.
Your beliefs don't bother me at all. When you passionately advance your argument, that's fine with me. I think they're reasonable arguments and beliefs but not my beliefs.

It's your cheap-assed punk-mouthing that makes you a fucking cunt.

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Botnst is offline  
post #115 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-22-2008, 08:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsden View Post
Botnst, every international authority, and respected Israeli human rights organizations as well, have taken Israel to task for the indiscriminate way in which it slaughters civilians in its military campaigns. Excellent examples have already been referenced in this thread. (Besides, you know this already.) When you have requested proof, and I have supplied it, as in the discussion of the B'Tselem documents, you simply ignore it. The entire case of Lebanon, you ignore and pretend it wasn't even presented. Examples like this make it clear that you are simply playing internet games and are not interested in conducting a genuine discussion of any kind.

However, you have again (as ever) made it sadly clear that the only casualties which matter to you are Jewish ones. Those are tragic, and worth repeating ad nauseum. For the rest? "War is hell, especially on civilians." But you never say that about the (relatively few) Israeli casualties. An ugly, pernicious form of racism, to say the least.

A "humane war"? Well, that's one which kills only Arabs, of course. Sure, a few thousand Americans may have been killed as well, but who really cares about the goyim? Only God's Chosen People matter in the end.

The "theory" that you've espoused about how U.S. support for Israel is based on its interest in oil supplies? Well I do believe that's the looniest thing you've come up with lately. You were permitted a gracious exit, but characteristically dug your heels in instead. Anyone can see it's the exact opposite of logic. But as such, more palatable than your racist bloodthirst.

Since it's critically important to you to have the "last word" in these discussions, and to save any remaining readers further tedium, I'll quit responding to you in this thread. Moreover, since your style (as in your post above) is quickly reverting to form with a vengeance, further discussion seems futile at best. It's the sort of behavior which causes you to have so many detractors in this forum, and to have been justifiably banned in others. Have fun.
My racist bloodthirst? Are you crazy? Indicate my racism, please. Bloodthirst? Where have I indicated a desire for blood? Okay, I'm all for killing Bin Laden and anybody in his vicinity, I'll give you that one.

If Israel is intentionally targeting civilians I want to know about it. It is wrong and it is a violation of the Geneva Conventions, of which I believe they are signatories. I suggest that you review the responsibilities of the signatories as they clearly protect civilians from military targeting. But civilians are NOT guaranteed protection if belligerents are hiding or garrisoned among the civilians. That is why (for example) in WWII the Americans (and other Allies) bombed and shelled the crap out of a number of French and Italian towns.

You disagree with my theory concerning the initial value to the USA of having Israel in the M.E.? That's fine with me if you disagree. I have no proof that's why I clearly and unambiguously self-labeled it a conspiracy theory. It would take a conspiracy of huge proportion to bring it off but it makes sense, given the historical and contemporaneous geopolitical context. Fine with me if you don't agree with it. Heck, I am not convinced of it. that's why I called it a "theory" and not a "fact". I try to keep those two things separate in my mind and in my postings. Clear?

A humane war is one in which the objectives are attained with the minimum loss of life and property. If all of the losses are on the side of the enemy, that is perfectly okay with me. I cannot recall any time in history when a nation has been defeated so quickly and with so little loss of life and property. Iraq was thoroughly defeated militarily in a matter of a few months.

The occupation has been poorly handled which has resulted in greater loss of life and property than during the war. An awful lot of that loss was NOT due to actions o fthe coalition -- it was internecine or due to external, non-Iraqi fighters entering the country and killing Iraqis (and vice-versa). Recent months have witnessed a dramatic change in that behavior. I am sure we all agree that is a good thing. Just as I am sure we all hope that Iraq's government will do something more than count pencils and bodies -- it's behavior for the past 2 years or so. Finally, I think we also can all agree that the final responsibility for Iraq is up to the Iraqis, not the coalition.

B

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Botnst is offline  
post #116 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 02:02 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
And the plot thickens
Quote:
Israel says it wants no ties with Gaza Defense Official Says Israel Wants No Responsibility for Gaza
Staff
AP News
Jan 24, 2008 06:56 EST
A top Israeli defense official said Thursday that Israel wants to relinquish all responsibility for the Gaza Strip, including the supply of electricity and water, now that the territory's southern border with Egypt has been opened.
"We need to understand that when Gaza is open to the other side we lose responsibility for it," Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilnai said, according to his office. "So we want to disconnect from it."
It was not immediately clear if Vilnai spoke for the entire government.
"We want to stop supplying electricity to them, stop supplying them with water and medicine, so that it would come from another place," Vilnai said.
Israel will continue to be responsible for the flow of such supplies into the Gaza Strip until an alternative is found, the office quoted him as saying.
Vilnai spoke as thousands of Gazans flooded into Egypt the day after most of the wall on the border was toppled. Israel imposed a blockade on the Gaza Strip a week ago, allowing only minimal humanitarian supplies and fuel for a power station in retaliation for a rise in rocket fire on southern Israel.

Source: AP News

Israel says it wants no ties with Gaza
As I said before, Israel's strategy was to isolate Gaza all along so they can beat the shit out off the Palestinians whenever they feel like it. This just proves once again how they were looking for an opportunity to wash their hands from any responsibility in keeping supplies or any logistics to that area. Yeah I know I know, it's the Palestinians fault for breaching their border with Egypt to seek food, he maybe the Egyptians were supplying them with WMD instead; ah those ayrabs you can't trust them.
DP is offline  
post #117 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 05:07 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Bruce R.'s Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Location: Near Washington, DC
Posts: 14,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
And the plot thickens
As I said before, Israel's strategy was to isolate Gaza all along so they can beat the shit out off the Palestinians whenever they feel like it. This just proves once again how they were looking for an opportunity to wash their hands from any responsibility in keeping supplies or any logistics to that area. Yeah I know I know, it's the Palestinians fault for breaching their border with Egypt to seek food, he maybe the Egyptians were supplying them with WMD instead; ah those ayrabs you can't trust them.
The question might be, why aren't the Egyptians helping the Palestinians instead of rebuilding the border walls that have been torn down? Seems to me they might not want them, or the problems they generate, in Egypt ..........
Is it possible that the Palestinians are know trouble makers and that none of the "ayrabs" want anything to do with them other then cause trouble for Israel?

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94


"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
Bruce R. is offline  
post #118 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 05:11 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R. View Post
The question might be, why aren't the Egyptians helping the Palestinians instead of rebuilding the border walls that have been torn down? Seems to me they might not want them, or the problems they generate, in Egypt ..........
Is it possible that the Palestinians are know trouble makers and that none of the "ayrabs" want anything to do with them other then cause trouble for Israel?
If you bothered to read the news you would have found out that Egypt is being forced to put that wall back because Rice said so.
Oh, the only reason why the Egyptian border police/government did not fire at the Palestinians is because there is a strong support for the Palestinians among the Egyptian populace. Please get informed before you make an opinion a fact, it will help you look less ignorant
DP is offline  
post #119 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 05:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
If you bothered to read the news you would have found out that Egypt is being forced to put that wall back because Rice said so.
Oh, the only reason why the Egyptian border police/government did not fire at the Palestinians is because there is a strong support for the Palestinians among the Egyptian populace. Please get informed before you make an opinion a fact, it will help you look less ignorant
Rice is the President of Egypt? I didn't know that. Damn those Repos!

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thatís what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Botnst is offline  
post #120 of 132 (permalink) Old 01-25-2008, 05:26 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
Rice is the President of Egypt? I didn't know that. Damn those Repos!
I didn't make it up
Egypt must protect Gaza Strip border - Rice
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Israel More Than Tripled its Killings of Palestinians in 2006 firstmb Off-Topic 10 01-03-2007 11:55 AM
    Israel Escalating -- Chem attack to Israel --10:33 mcbear Off-Topic 41 07-01-2006 06:13 AM
    E slaughters 5 - Pics, Video Turbo6 W211 E-Class 0 04-19-2006 04:00 AM
    Israel halts "tax payments" to Palestinians Marsden Off-Topic 78 02-23-2006 06:10 AM
    Palestinians, Israel announce cease-fire GeeS Off-Topic 17 02-10-2005 09:38 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome