Justice is a dish sometimes served up cold or at least with a side of cold metal tool - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 05:13 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Justice is a dish sometimes served up cold or at least with a side of cold metal tool

Arlington man accused of sodomizing stepson to avenge daughter's rape

FORT WORTH, Texas — An Arlington man faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault after police said he sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged rape of the man's 8-year-old daughter.

The 32-year-old father turned himself into the Tarrant County Jail on Friday and was released Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught the stepson assaulting his 8-year-old daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, said in a story posted Saturday on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Web site that people need to "allow the criminal justice system to work for them."

"This is a very unique case, but we have a criminal justice system in place, and no one can take the law into their own hands," Johnson said.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. Instead, she posted bond for the stepson's release from the Arlington jail. When the teenager called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and drove to the jail to pick him up, police said.

Police said that instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth. Inside the house, he beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

The man left, leaving the teenager behind, police said. The stepson found a pay phone and called police, who searched the abandoned home.

"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

The Star-Telegram didn't identify the father or the stepson to protect the identity of the girl. Fort Worth police didn't immediately return phone and e-mail messages from The Associated Press.

The stepson does not have an adult criminal record in Tarrant County. The 32-year-old man has previously pleaded guilty to burglary of a habitation and served at least two jail sentences for assault with bodily injury and marijuana possession, according to court records.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:08 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2007
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
"We did find evidence at the scene to corroborate our victim's story," Johnson said.

Yeah, I guess a ballpeen hammer sticking out of his ass was a dead giveaway.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 08:34 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I wonder if this won't mark a return to vigilanteism elsewhere. People will only take so much without seeing justice served before they say "fuck it" and handle it themselves. Especially as it applies to the way child molesters are handled, the system is plainly broken.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 09:39 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
Especially as it applies to the way child molesters are handled, the system is plainly broken.
yep, especially when the defense mounts a campaign where the defendant in a child molesting case was also abused as a child and the system buys into that bullshit.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 11:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
shouldn't dear ol'' stepdad have presumed innocence and waited for the court system? What's the little girl whining about anyway. She'll heal.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 11:52 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst View Post
shouldn't dear ol'' stepdad have presumed innocence and waited for the court system? What's the little girl whining about anyway. She'll heal.
She will heal? Is that another Dershowitz concept?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 11:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
She will heal? Is that another Dershowitz concept?
Sarcasm, muh boy, sarcasm.

If I were the judge concerning dear ol' stepdad I'd give him community service hours at a clinic for child molesters. And I'd give him a nailgun.

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and thats what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in