Michigan Primary, Round 3 - We Could have had a V8 - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 08:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ya, I saw her explaining to Russert this morning how that mean ol' Mr. Obambi was saying bad things about her. This is getting down and dirty!

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 08:59 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
^ Ahhhh, finally. I knew they couldn't resist the opportunity to do Rove's work for him now that he's out of the picture. In fact, it's entirely possible that Hillary is running her campaign from a playbook designed in large part by Rove.
post #33 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR View Post
^ Ahhhh, finally. I knew they couldn't resist the opportunity to do Rove's work for him now that he's out of the picture. In fact, it's entirely possible that Hillary is running her campaign from a playbook designed in large part by Rove.
You don't remember Dick Morris do you? He was Bill Clinton's version of Rove [although never seemed to reach quite the same level of sleaze]

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #34 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 09:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
You don't remember Dick Morris do you? He was Bill Clinton's version of Rove [although never seemed to reach quite the same level of sleaze]
Hahahaha!

The biggest problems we are facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all and that’s what I intend to reverse.

~ Senator Barack H. Obama
post #35 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 09:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quote:
Dick's a regular on O'Reilly's programs these days... Rupert Murdoch's a big Hillbilly fan so he may have them both working for her behind the scenes...

Don't believe everything you think

Last edited by Jayhawk; 01-13-2008 at 09:16 PM.
post #36 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-14-2008, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
(Thread Starter)
OK, Fresh of my landslide slide into the guardrail with my New Hampshire Prognostications, I am willing to stick my rather fat neck out again for tomorrow's Michigander. But I do have one question that I can't seem to find an answer [other than who wrote the Book of Love]. First the question. It appears from the Real Clear Politics [somewhat of a misnomer on this one] that the Democratic Primary has 0 delegates. There is an * by that which means that either the Primary is under investigation for Steroid use or an explanation is available somewhere on the page. I looked, it wasn't. That takes me back to the Steroid option which somehow just doesn't fit either.

So for the Democratic side, I am going with either Clinton or Bonds in the 7th inning.

On the Weepublican side, I am again gong with my 5 point spread but going to believe that Romney can at least pull out his home state.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #37 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 04:51 AM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
On the Weepublican side, I am again gong with my 5 point spread but going to believe that Romney can at least pull out his home state.
Sounds more like you favor Chuck Barris.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

post #38 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 05:00 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:

He only wins if those living there have their head firmly set in to the clouds and actually believe those Mittens fairy tales regarding bringing the US auto market and Michigan back to their big glory days of the 60's...................

What the fuck is he planning, ordering the B52's to start the unconditional bombing of all the Toyota car plants in the lower 48................
post #39 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 05:19 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Hillary Clinton Sues Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton Sues Barack Obama

The Clinton Campaign announced today they plan on filing a lawsuit against Barack Obama and his campaign. They will also be seeking an injunction early Monday morning to prevent him from following through with his scheduled interviews the day before the Michigan primary.

The Clinton campaign became suspicious immediately following Hillary's unexpected win in New Hampshire. The Clinton Machine was made aware that Obama hired a couple of heavy hitting consultants for his campaign staff.

The first hired gun was former Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco, who, during a news conference after Hurricane Katrina, broke down and began crying and wringing her hands on national television.

The second hired gun was Cris Crocker. Crocker became internationally famous for his YouTube video titled "Leave Britney Alone." He set the standard on how a "man" should cry in front of the camera.

"It became glaringly obvious with the Obama campaign's hiring of these two professional criers where this was going," said a Clinton insider. "We knew they were going to try and pilfer intellectual property, trade secrets and various other things that are proprietary to Hillary Clinton."

The Clinton insider went on to elaborate, "Obama has 5 televised interviews scheduled, with 4 of them being orchestrated crying sessions. We know this for a fact. These interviews are purposely scheduled to run concurrent with Clinton's 2 scheduled crying interviews, 1 laughing interview, and one get tough interview."

Bill Clinton, while being interviewed by Hillary disciple Chris Matthews, said he was furious at not only the replication of his wife's Plan B strategy after losing the Iowa Caucus but by the timing of the weeping sessions. He also added, "We have been backed into a corner and have no option but to take unprecedented legal action. They are essentially stealing from us."

Clinton articulated the infractions against his wife, "The Obama cam"
post #40 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 05:42 AM
Forum Administrator RC Colas® & Moon Pies®

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
I believe that hiring an ululator was a tactical error on the part of Obama's campaign.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in