Mcbear = Papa Smurf Up In This Beyootch! - Mercedes-Benz Forum

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Surely A Large Human
 
Qubes's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Location: Between Earth and Mars
Posts: 34,613
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Mcbear = Papa Smurf Up In This Beyootch!

Wow, Mcbear...we had no idea it could happen so quickly.

YouTube - Man Turns Dark BLUE !
Qubes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 02:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you show me a blue man and I will show you an old hippy.


What a goofy fuck.
yoseyman is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 05:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I am torn between three comments.

1. "If this were in Kentucky, you would not be able to tell. And those who were NOT yet blue would be lining up to pay big money to be True Blue".

2. "This is taking this Red State, Blue State thing one step too far. If the man wants to show he is a Democrat he should just put a M The Moron Sticker on his car like everyone else."

3. "Jesus, this guy really, REALLY, R E A L L Y needs to get laid. I have heard of Blue Balls but it has got to have been at least two decades for this poor guy. Doesn't FTD have a Need a Lay Bouquet or something?"

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Moderator
 
gerkebi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 107, 115, 116, 123, 124, 126
Location: E-I-E-I-Ohio
Posts: 5,920
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
Doesn't FTD have a Need a Lay Bouquet or something?"
No, but I think FTL does.
gerkebi is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:06 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2002 clk320
Location: Lancaster, Kentucky
Posts: 8,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear View Post
I am torn between three comments.

1. "If this were in Kentucky, you would not be able to tell. And those who were NOT yet blue would be lining up to pay big money to be True Blue".

2. "This is taking this Red State, Blue State thing one step too far. If the man wants to show he is a Democrat he should just put a M The Moron Sticker on his car like everyone else."

3. "Jesus, this guy really, REALLY, R E A L L Y needs to get laid. I have heard of Blue Balls but it has got to have been at least two decades for this poor guy. Doesn't FTD have a Need a Lay Bouquet or something?"
remember the lord said that the meek, I think us dumb democrats who care about people are meek will Inherit the earth. here is something to think about My aunt "mother" who I buried today said when I asked her about a year ago are you a democrat or republican she said I'm a democrat this is the reason, she said when she was young some of her old family had nothing not even food to eat because they lived in NY where there was no land to grow food and and a democrat president started the social security system. for the old
the clk man is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clk man View Post
remember the lord said that the meek, I think us dumb democrats who care about people are meek will Inherit the earth. here is something to think about My aunt "mother" who I buried today said when I asked her about a year ago are you a democrat or republican she said I'm a democrat this is the reason, she said when she was young some of her old family had nothing not even food to eat because they lived in NY where there was no land to grow food and and a democrat president started the social security system. for the old
How are you doing this evening, by the way? I know today was rough on you. And the rain could not have helped. It always rains.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
thread just for papa :) rasoul R170 SLK-Class 13 06-20-2007 04:18 PM
Proud Papa!! andrew_falky W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 13 10-12-2005 06:41 PM
I will be the proud papa of a 55 on Thursday. jmejones R171 SLK-Class 3 02-14-2005 12:19 PM
Papa Mobili ML Shebl G-Class 2 02-13-2005 10:07 AM
Proud Papa lion126 R171 SLK-Class 7 12-10-2004 04:20 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome