Our young driver has his 2008 ARCA Competition license complete with speedway clearance. The team has a Chevy Monte Carlo race prepared. They even had a sponsor lined up, but received an 11th hour notification that they'd have to delay the agreement. Not good.
So now, for about the same price as a medium-size color yellow pages ad, the team is offering up the following:
* Full sponsorship of this race car at the ARCA Daytona 200 on February 9th.
- 200,000 expected in attendance; 2 million television viewers via Speed HD
* VIP access to the garage area at Daytona International Speedway as a team member.
- Just walk on up to Scott Speed, Dario Franchitti, etc...they're friendly.
* Separate all-expenses-paid trip to Hickory, N.C. to drive a NASCAR Craftsman Truck under the supervision & tutelage of our driver and his team.
* I'll be in-tow, so you can meet a BWOT member. I can also stay home if you want, but then you'll need to do the photography.
This would ordinarily be a $60,000+ package, and is now being offered at more than 50% off.
It's a proud team, but not so proud as to miss a race for fear of appearing desperate.
, or e-mail email@example.com
, today (or before Monday February 4th), and we'll treat you/your customers/whomever to an experience you'll never forget. Let's negotiate - make me an offer. Cash talks. I'm beggin' over here.